The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

For the morning I am melting-

Lady Apple-CYS

Haunted Heart-Cozy Cottage

Line Dried Laundry-Can Do

Pink Passions-Things that make Scents

Have a good day.

Good morning! It's pouring rain here and is supposed to rain for the next several days. bleh! I need to get out in the garden and do some work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have another cup of coffee and browse some tart sites.

I'm melting CFTKR Winter Garden and CHC Raspberry Lemonade.

Good morning!

Sugar Cookie, Scentsy. This is pretty good.

Black Cherry Cola, CYS. This smells just like the drink.

Pink Sugar Cookies, Cozy Cottage. Delicious.

Caramel Nut Clusters, CHC.

Good morning! I put in Buttercream cupcake from GHBT this morning, it had a god cold sniff, but after about 20 minutes we were all sniffing around to see where the vomit smell was coming from... and sure enough... it was the melter! :shock: Gag!!! Don't go there! I will be tossing the other one I have, just so it doesn't get put in by mistake!

To cover it up we went for something strong, and decided on Frosted Lime Cupcake from AMS. VERY STRONG AND LIMEY! I like it, but it is more like a lime slush or something than I cupcake scent. I can see how everyone's opinions on this scent are so different.

Darlingj1: Nothing worse than vomit (actual) or smell early in the morning. I am melting Ten Digitsa Nag Champa. I also am a fan of Baton Rouge. I haven't tried Crosscreek's version, but I have tried some others.

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday!!!

Last nights melts were YC Beach Vacation, I have to try the second tart of this one, I got no throw at all, thats unusual from, I also melted CFTKR Jelly Bean, a cute bunny shaped tart, that was scrumptious, and Rosa's Tangerine Grapefruit, very true scent and a great throw. I think I'm really loving this new vendor!

What's a link for Rosa's? Some of these scents sound scruptious!

Heres the link http://rosascandles.com/

I put on Children's Room from Rosa's this afternoon and have to say that this one is a good one. Very strong and smells great. Thank goodness-I haven't had great results so far and am glad to get one that I do like.

My mail person came to the door to deliver a package today-true quote from her-

"I haven't delivered anything to you in a couple of days and was starting to get worried..."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I just put in ICED PINEAPPLE from GHBT and it immediately filled the room with this awesome fresh pineapple scent. This was a freebie from her and it will certainly be a reorder for me.

This afternoon I'm melting CFTKR's Blue Bonnet Sugar Cookie (blueberry sugar cookie) and Berry Sugar Cookie. I'm in heaven!

I put on Children's Room from Rosa's this afternoon and have to say that this one is a good one. Very strong and smells great. Thank goodness-I haven't had great results so far and am glad to get one that I do like.

"I haven't delivered anything to you in a couple of days and was starting to get worried..."

[smilie=th_jaja] :) :shock:

That's funny, Cat!

Today it's Lemon Cake from MTT. Very good!

:) :shock: :shock:

[smilie=th_jaja] :shock: That made my day.

This afternoon is:

HoT - Coconut Creme Coffee

HoT - Hello Sugar

( I found a stash container under my bed :oops: so I've been melting them now)

:) :shock: :shock:

[smilie=th_jaja]

I'm trying to go through some scents today that I want to get rid of: I just started because DP and I have been out all morning (he has off today):

K - I had SH's Chocolate Lava Cake melting but HATED it, so I put in SH's Punpkin Donuts instead and it's better.

LR - I had Angie's Oak Moss in there but it wasn't melting and there was hardly any scent so I changed it to Bella's Romantic Enening which is ok but very faint - will probably be changing this one soon too.

BR - Honeydew Melon - AMS - An excellent strong scent - I need to get more of this one! - I always save good scents for the bedroom.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for the AMS Rose from last night.

Well I made a mess to start the day! I ice melters, and I guess I didn't see that I still had some water in the bowl when I put the tart in (Island Mist, Tropical Breezes). When I came back into the room the whole tart was boiling from all the water melted into it and I had wax spatters all over the counter top!

That was topped off by a dog mess - someone (yeah - DH, he knows better!) gave her wheat crackers last night, and she has a wheat intolerance...didn't quite make it out the doggie door. That and vomit, darlingj1, are scents you don't need before you've had your coffee! [smilie=th_jaja]

Hey guys! The Baton Rouge tart from this morning was good and the scent kind of grew on me after awhile. Not sure if it's a reorder though.

Right now I am melting AMS Hello Sugar and Almost Country Pink Sugar.....this is a yummy smelling combination!

Also have a Warm Glow hearth candle burning...the scent is Italian Wedding Cake. This candle glows in the dark so beautifully....it has a hot pink core and white outer layer. Gorgeous!

GODIVA TINI my NEW FAVORITE from Missys tempting tarts. I have not liked any of the ones I have gotten from her and I Absolutely LOVE THIS. IT IS AMAZING!