The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Heidi: I hope the sun shines for you today. This morning I am melting Ten Digits-peppermint and eucalyptus. It is suppose to be 60 here today, so maybe I'll go outside and dig in the dirt. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Monalissa, I like the Rum Raisin Ice Cream scent. I usually shy away from anything with raisin in it, but this I would order again. I hope it's available in April. It's a creamy, sweet scent.

Cookielady - Pineapple Orchid sounds like a great scent combination. How is that candle?

cookie - I also want to know what you think of the pineapple orchid candle. I have the votive and it smells very nice cold, but not much of a throw. Is the candle better?

Today is Banana Smoothie, Gelluminations.

Good morning! I came right in this morning and popped in a CFTKR Pineapple Upside Down Cake to try in my 24watt combo melter, to see if it would do any better than at my house in the tealight melter. Again [smilie=th_cc8] Not impressed. I have now dumped it, and am trying again with Coconut Fluffer. We will see how this one goes!

I'm starting the day with Spiced Caramel Latte from Blue Gecko. This is a huge cleaning day for me as my in-laws will be arriving tomorrow to attend DH's retirement ceremony on Friday. We will have many more family members arriving on Thursday, but they will all be staying in hotels. I'm nervous about hosting so many people at my house after the ceremony, but I'm also having fun planning the food, etc.

Hi all ! First melts of the day for me are:

K - Green Apple Caramel Crunch - LOL - This is a good strong scent but would be better IMO if the apple part was stronger - I smell mostly caramel

LR - Tranquil Sleep - GHBT - This one is much better now than the first one I melted - letting them cure for a while is the key

BR - Lily of the Valley - GHBT - This is a very strong true floral scent - awesome

Burning an Illuminations Spa Day jar in the bath.

Earlier I was melting German Honey Cake from CYS. It was a nice gingerbread type scent.

Now I'm melting Mint Salad from HOT. This one is just awesome. I can't find the scent description on the website but aside from the mint I think I'm smelling melon. Whatever it is I really like it. I wish I had ordered more.

Bella's Vanilla Sugar Seduction from this morning was a very good scent.....I am not a big fan of vanilla scents, but this one was very sweet and reminded me of a sugar cookie for some reason.

Just popped in a new tart for this afternoon....Hello Sugar from AMS.....I like this scent from just about every vendor.....such a sweet lemon scent with notes of pie crust.

I am sitting here having a nice cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee........and a donut [smilie=th_cc8]

i have melted lots of dudes today and thrown out lots of tarts :lol: I will not even go into the bad ones.

Now, I am melting country heart candles "Sunflower" and it is amazing. One of my favorites that I would have never tried if they had not sent it to me as a freebie. I have re-ordered this one a dozen times. Thank goodness for tried and true!

Got my votives today and so far I am not impressed. I put the juicy fruit one in a very small bathroom and it has been burning for 3 hours and still hardly any smell in there at all. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Mpfand, I hope you your husband's retirement celebration is wonderful in every way. Congrats to him and have a great party! [smilie=th_scratch]

Olive, Mint Salad sounds soooo enticing. Thanks for the intriguing description!

I've been gone most of the day. Had to get out and enjoy the outdoors. At last we have gorgeous weather here. No wind, sunny, 70 degrees. [smilie=th_teks0311]

I put on Crosscreek's Sugared Spruce. It's different from what I'm used to with all those yummy bakery scents but boy, I'm loving it and it's floating on the slight breeze throughout the whole house. :lol:

Gail

Howdy!

Been trying a few things today, and in a switching out mood.

Had on Cheryl's Caramel Toffee first. It was a very pleasant scent, but not extremely strong in my large room. I am finding that Cheryl's scents last very long.

Next I moved to CFTKR's Crackling Birch, stretching a bit for me. It was strong, but not my kind of scent. Of course, the DD came in and liked it. If you like those kind of scents, it would probably be good for you. Since she liked it I just moved it to the dining room, and changed the family room to -

CFTKR's Wildberry Mousse, which was a sample. Don't have it on long enough to know what I will think.

I'm starting the day with Spiced Caramel Latte from Blue Gecko. This is a huge cleaning day for me as my in-laws will be arriving tomorrow to attend DH's retirement ceremony on Friday. We will have many more family members arriving on Thursday, but they will all be staying in hotels. I'm nervous about hosting so many people at my house after the ceremony, but I'm also having fun planning the food, etc.

mpfand - your DH is leaving the military? You must be so excited! [smilie=th_teks0311] Just wanted to let you know I so very much appreciate his and your family's sacrifice for our country. U guys are awesome! Have a wonderful party! :lol:

Melting HOT's Breakfast in Bed. Breakfast...for dinner...is good! [smilie=th_scratch]

mpfand - your DH is leaving the military? You must be so excited! [smilie=Pattys_day] Just wanted to let you know I so very much appreciate his and your family's sacrifice for our country. U guys are awesome! Have a wonderful party! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Thank you so much, sweet&spiceygrl! Yes, after 20 years DH is leaving the Air Force. I've been with him 16 of those 20 years. It's going to be quite a transition, but I think we're both ready!