The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

The one I'm still melting.....Blissful Blackberry from Rosa's is still going strong from this morning.

I wanted to update that Roses and Leather has fully melted and did not have me rushing to dump it. Definitely not going to be a favorite or anything, but it is interesting.

I was hesitant about it too but I actually liked it.

First melts of the day for me are:

K - Apple Orchard - Colonial - This scent is better and stronger in candle form but I need to use up the couple of tarts I have left in this scent so...

LR - Home for the Holidays - YC - Awesome strong holiday scent - DP says it smells like "the woods". I'm really liking it.

BR - Mountain Lake - YC - This one is only moderately strong and reminds me of a men's cologne - it's very nice

Going to the YC store soon. See you all later.

I've added a candle for the night: Baked Apple Pie, Northern Maine. Very good.

I wish that Northern Maine was still open. She had some great scents. Today I'm melting Apple Pie from Cozy Cottage. It is very good but maybe not quite as good as Northern Maine's apple pie.

Cute kitty avatar Lisa, bet all that LOL smells so good! Lana, so happy for you to make that trip to Can-Do. Love her long-lasting scents!

Good reminder to check my Can-Do stash!

CAN-DO ~ Pink Peppermint Bark & Peppermint (on the rocks)

EW ~ Peppermint Kiss Kiss

LOL ~ Vanila Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake

CCCC ~ Paradise & Lemon Slices

For this afternoon/evening I have CFTKR's Spiced Vanilla melting. I started it last night, relit it this morning and plan on finishing it up this afternoon.

Today I melted Totally Scrumptious from Nene's..Awesome as usual.

Jason, you are too funny with the "I'm standing right by in case it needs to be dumped". I found humor in this b/c I have lit up a tart and walked away to another part of the house and when I come back I am literally choking and gagging if I really do not like the scent.! It's a good idea to stand right by before the fragrance fills the room and clings to the draperies, couches etc....trust me...I've had tarts do this to me and I swear I can smell them for days..Yuck!

Enjoy your Sat. evening!

I'm back after my shopping trip to the YC store, B&BW, some other stores and then dinner. I changed scents to:

K - Sparkling Cinnamon - YC - A very nice moderately strong cinnamon/spice scent

LR - Rainforest - Colonial - A very nice moderately strong fresh clean/green scent

BR - Kiwi Berries - YC - This is one of the new summer scents I just got at the YC store and it's really good - moderately strong

Also burning:

YC Kiwi Berries Large Jar - I got this one when I exchanged the Swirl jar and it's also very nice

B&BW Butterfly Flower - This is their brand new scent and it's also really nice

Hi all,

I'm getting a late start with posting today. Just one of those days when nothing goes as planned, ya know? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I've been melting AMS Harvest. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more productive and organized around here. Have a :lol: everyone.

Gail

Today I melted Totally Scrumptious from Nene's..Awesome as usual.

Jason, you are too funny with the "I'm standing right by in case it needs to be dumped". I found humor in this b/c I have lit up a tart and walked away to another part of the house and when I come back I am literally choking and gagging if I really do not like the scent.! It's a good idea to stand right by before the fragrance fills the room and clings to the draperies, couches etc....trust me...I've had tarts do this to me and I swear I can smell them for days..Yuck!

Enjoy your Sat. evening!

I know what you mean about the scent lingering. I guess I dumped it too late because when I came home from work tonight I smelled that burnt plastic smell as soon as I walked through the door! :lol: I've put on Nene's Strawberry Butter Cookies and Nana's Streusel from CFTKR. They smell great and I hope they can get rid of that scent.

Good morning everyone! I am trying out a new vendor, Rosa's candles. She has free shipping on her sale tarts. I'm melting Blissful Blackberry and it is scenting my kitchen very well. I also tried her country christmas and it is very strong. Yesterday I tried Passionate Kisses and it was even stronger. So far....so good on this new vendor.

can you post the website to rosa's? THanks!! or email me at denimsway@windstream.net

Thanks!

I agree about Northern Maine, Olive. Unfortunately, she closed not long after I had placed my first order. :P I've really enjoyed what I ordered from there.

This morning's candle: Vanilla Caramel Custard, GC. This is goooood!

Melts (none too excited, they will probably all be dumped soon):

Sleigh Ride - Lil Bear

Peanut Butter Bliss gel tart - Pebble Creek

Wild Cherry - Luxury Lane

Good Sunday Morning!

Had a great day yesterday. Our team is going to the NCAA Tournament in Boston!

I am cleaning out the melters. Melts for today are LOL French Lace Cake and LOL Sugar Lips. Burning YC Shortbread Cookie (2). I found that there was not much throw on these. Maybe because I bought them at the YC sale in June, I have been on a bit of a candle ordering frenzy lately and I want to try some new ones.

:P

Its a sunny but fairly warm day here and I am melting CFTKR Carribean. Wow, this is a great scent. Strong, without being overpowering, nice summer scent.