The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Melting Amish Quilt from GHBT. This is so good. Also Cozy Christmas from AMS. I can never get enough of this!

Amish Quilt is one of the best ones from GHBT and I liked AMS Cozy Christmas too.

I changed the LR melter to Peony from Dram Tarts and this is probably the best one I've melted so far. No unpleasant undertone at all.

Still have The GC Casablanca Lily wax that I scooped out of the candle in the BR melter and I'm going to change the K melter soon because Carol's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets is starting to die out.

The two YC Cherry Blossom votives are still going strong in the bath.

My house is smelling wonderful tonight. I have a Vanilla Bean Noel candle from Bath & Body Works (been saving since Christmas) burning in my kitchen, Dining room i am burning in my 4 votive holder, AMS Creme Brulee votives. Living room I am meling Crosscreek tarts in Country Coffee Cake (YUMMMMY :lol:

Bedroom i have a AMS Votive in Apple Jack & Peel.

Pink Ribbons wasn't for me tonight.

Switched to:

AMS - Crystal Blue Waters melt

Bridgewater - Seagrass jar

YC - Vanilla Lime

YC - Rootbeer (can't smell it with all the others burning)

becky, sounds like you have a delicious combination of scents going. :lol:

I was in the mood for something sweet tonight so I went with Caramel & Pralines from Everyday Whims.

Melting YC Island Spa in the main room and 2nd melt of EE's Aged Merlot in the bedroom. Aged Merlot almost has a baby powder undertone to it, I really like that. Excited that I have some time tonight with my melties.

Now off to

:lol:

so I can try out my new bath goodies from Savor and Bubbles Up!

I put on some more new scents:

K - Pink Sugar - Dream Tarts - A nice version of the scent but not that strong

LR - Peony - Dream Tarts - this one is still going from earlier - moderately strong

BR - Roses In Spring - Dream Tarts - This is a very nice rose blend with hints of green but I can barely smell it unless I go by the melter.

Bath - Hawaiian Lei - Dream Tarts - This one is actually really nice as well and moderately strong

None of these particular tarts from DT have that peculiar and unpleasant undertone that's been talked about and that I've experienced with several scents already.

A few of the scents I have going this evening are:

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Sugar

Crosscreek ~ Black Amber Musk (giving it another try)

Mookie Doodle ~ Brown Sugar Cookie

The bakery scents are smelling good, but they are all pretty light.

Love all the new avatars!

Morning melting....

Norman's strawberry rhubarb and Busy Bee's walnut apple bread!

I'm going to the yankee store today to do some damage with the 1.00 tarts! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good, morning, finally a free weekend day [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I am continuing with my yestrday's melts becuse they are still going strong.

Blue Gecko- Strawberry Kiwi

BBW- Lavender Chamomille oil

Large jar YC- Good Morning

Good Morning all, last nights melts were: my last bizzy b's cup, unfortunately in my whole order, not one I would reorder. The cold smell on these cups is amazing, the hot, non existent. Last nights scent was Coconut Milk & Juicy Pineapple. This morning its Carols Orange Blossom, this was shaped in this huge flower, this was a freebie, nice scent on this one, not the regular throw I get from Carol, but still good, in the bedroom I have my favorite from Carol Pink Sugared Violets.

Quick story, this morning I wake up and everyone is still sleeping, so I tiptoe and get a cup of coffee and come right over to my computer. I'm still half asleep mind you. So I open my mail and theres an email from Chunky Butt, ok, so they have this 17% off sale, humm, sounds ok, lets check the site and see how much the tarts are. This is where is things went south. I assume the site is www.chunkybutt.com right? WRONG!!!!! Holy crap its a site with very large naked ladies, BOY DID I WAKE UP!!!!! It took me a good 10 minutes to find out how to remove my trail just in case my DD comes on my computer. Anyway, thats how my morning started! Its gotta get better, off the YC later! Oh, by the way, its www.chunkybuttcandle.com!

OMGosh, sillysmom! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I've done stuff like that before, too. YIkes! Now, that's not something I would want to see first thing in the morning.

I only have one tart going so far, and it's gingerbread from mainstays. It smells really good.

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!

Morning everyone!

Starting out with

K-CFTKR's Original Sugar Cookie

Almost country's Lemon Sugar

CFTKR's Lemon Gumdrop Tini [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Oh my sillysmom! With a name like chunkybutt, I'm not surprised. I also had same experience with Bizzy Bees, except with coconut milk and juicy pineapple(nice scent with a light throw). I have better luck with Busy Bee (got the two confused...lol).

The CFTKR cinnamon sugar is still going strong from last night (sample that surprised me in strength).

Waking up with Can-Do's Peppermint Spa this morning. Thats it for now.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning. Sillysmom, what an eye-opener! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

HoT - Breakfast in Bed (love it!)

another room:

Illuminations - Spa Day jar

Bizzy B's - Coconut Milk and Key Lime Pie jar

BW - Seagrass jar

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_drinks] [smilie=th_happy096] Sillysmom: Nothing like some Chunky Butt first thing in the morning.!! This morning I'm cleaning house and melting TD-Cedarwood Vanilla. All of the St.Patty's Day avatars are so cute.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Oh Sillysmom....what a visual first thing in the morning! I can't figure out why vendors don't put links to their site when they send out notices... :shock:

Melting BG's Harvest Spice Cake

Guest Anonymous

LOL sillysmom. I think someone had a similar experience trying to find HOT website.

Melting LOL White Cake and Pistachio Dream cake in downstairs burners.