The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Heart2Heart, I am bummed to hear about Livin on a Layer, I thought that one sounded promising. !

darling, this could just be my shipment. I looked for the description somewhere in my PC, but I can't find it, but I do remember it sounded like a winner. I have another order coming, so I'll e-mail Allison and maybe she can send me another one. Don't let my comment keep you from trying it. :P

Feel better soon, Kim.

This evening's scents:

FP - Caramel Marmalade Danish melt

FP - Lime Cotton Candy melt

Country Light - Cotton Candy jar

CBV - Key Lime Crumble Cake jar

WG - Blueberry pillar

YC - Oatmeal Cookie jar

YC - Berry Swirl jar

My house smells like a caramel lime berry cotton candy cookie.

:P

Katz - hope you're feeling lots better today. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I got my EW order today too. I practically flew [smilie=th_76d65c2f] to the melter and popped in Coffee With Santa. Can't wait to try this after hearing everyone rave about it! :P

Good evening! I'm melting Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust and upstairs it's CFTKR's Lemon Fluffers.Both are excellent!Kim,I hope you feel better soon!

Today at work I was melting Tropical Breeze's Winter Wonderland. It is one of those scents that everyone smells differently. I could have sworn there was a menthol note - but others were saying it made them hungry! Not what I was smellin'! :P

Sadly, I had to dump the FP Caramel Marmalade Danish. My nose protested.

Replaced it with a Key Lime Pie slice from Soyful Expressions. It was a cute shape, and it smells good.

Just added Southern Confections by CFTKR.

Happy Friday evening! Hallelujah

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] [smilie=th_ecd36868] [smilie=th_e3301ae2] [smilie=th_ecd36868]

:P [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=th_OMG]

The above is my reaction to CFTKR's Southern Confections.

Here is her description of it - A rich caramel base with plenty of sugar, butter and pralines over a wonderful yummy sweet cake.!

Baby, baby, baby!

Kim....hope you feel better!

Melting Peach cheesecake jam from Carol. It took a little while but it's throwing a good scent now! Everyone enjoy the rest of your evening! [smilie=th_51991986]

Switched out my tarts cause I wasn't getting much of a throw...maybe they have to sit a bit. Just put on some of my new stash of SH...Cinnamon Apple Dumpling and Honey Graham Pie Crust by Nene. [smilie=th_51991986]

Final melts of the night are:

LR - Country Splendor - GHBT - This is the scent description COUNTRY SPLENDOR - A wonderful combination of apples, oak, balsam, fir, and pine, with a background of cinnamon and clove - I smell none of those things, to me it smells pretty much like all her other blends. Very generic and mostly forgettable.

BR - Plumeria - YC - Now this is more like it! A soft, fresh and very pretty floral scent. I'm a sucker for a good floral scent.

[smilie=th_confused3] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_51991986]

Hi All. Tonight I'm melting Carol's Hot Orange Danish. I finished up Marshmallow Ambrosia during the afternoon.

In an attempt to clear the garlic smell from dinner I'm melting the last of Honey Butter Buns from Bella's.

Hi all, tonights melt is GHBT Tahitian Waterfall, definitely smell the violets, its a beachy watery type of scent. Smells awesome!

Just added Southern Confections by CFTKR.

Happy Friday evening! Hallelujah

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] [smilie=th_ecd36868] [smilie=th_e3301ae2] [smilie=th_ecd36868]

:lol: [smilie=typen] :lol: [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=th_OMG]

The above is my reaction to CFTKR's Southern Confections.

Here is her description of it - A rich caramel base with plenty of sugar, butter and pralines over a wonderful yummy sweet cake.!

Baby, baby, baby!

Lana, I thought that was a good one too!

Tonight's late night goodies are:

Pineapple Upside Down Cake-CFTKR: I love real pineapple upside down cake and this captures the fragrance of it very well.

Snickerdoodle-AMS: This one is working very well for me in my BR. Smells good.