The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Candlelove....I have excellent results with my tea-light melters.

This morning it's Frosted Lime Cupcakes from AMS's. Very good and strong!

After what happened with my AMS melts yesterday I caved and ordered two 24 watt combo melters from Carol . I hope to have better results next time.

candlelove, you should definitely do better with your new melters. I've been very happy with the two I've ordered from her.

Unfortunately, I'm not melting anything right now [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - my stomach wasn't feeling right last night and I really wasn't up to smelling any of my tarts. But I'm better now and mulling over what to melt tonight.

Maggie, my dog is named Daisy too! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Melting Winter Garden from CFTKR in the kitchen this morning. I bought a couple more tealight melters from the YC clearance sale, so now I can melt more than one tart at a time - yay me! Once DH wakes up, I'll figure out what to melt in the bedroom - something girly and perfumey. I'm trying to smoke him out, it's time for him to go back to work!

G' Morning! I'm melting Spotted Hog's Lemon Poundcake and Spotted Hog's Carrot Cake.

I don't think I like their Carrot Cake, I truly tried. I went through the whole candle and now the tart version and there is something about it.... its like a subtle yet heavy underlying note of soury bitter blah. I'm tossin' it.

Did you get the soy or paraffin? I've heard some people say that the soy can make a difference. I haven't been brave enough to re-order from them since every tart or candle I have ordered from them I had to toss out. There was something about their wax that my nose just didn't like. [smilie=th_u53] .

I'm happy for anyone who can enjoy their scents though!

I'm melting CFTKR Butt Naked this morning for the first time (smells sweet)

Candldippers~ Buttermint Candy (weak throw, but not a strong scent)

Crosscreek ~ St.Nick's Lane (such a good one to compliment any scent)

I found a whole bag of Lessie's birtday cake hidden in a drawer. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I better get a peppermint scent going, or my day just won't feel right!

Oh the St.Nick's Lane is for anyone needing a blue...I'll keep that one going!

Ana~ Is she the "Sweetie" on your avatar?

Did not like the Cupcake with Sprinkles..yikes...switched to my ol' standby..Cinnamon Strudel by Almost Country...now I'm happy!

Guest Anonymous

Trep - I must have missed reading you won the contest - congratulations! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Melting CFTKR's apple jack & peel - sooooooo good!

Everyone stay safe & warm in the bitterly cold weather coming this week!

Still burning my Baked Bread candle from Harvest Glow and melting Zucchini Bread tarts from Carol, smells YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Starting Vanilla Bean Noel from Crosscreek--this was part of the prize I won in the Candle Find contest last month.

I must've missed this, too. Congratulations!

Boy, this working everyday is really cutting into my melting time. But I love it. The ironic thing is I went back to work so I would not feel guilty about buying so many tarts. But the problem is that by the time I get home and get dinner,chores done I'm too tired to melt anything. Since I have been back to work I have only made one small order. I must get busy with some ordering soon.

Tonight I have melting from CFTKR Hot Orange Danish. This is a great cozy,comfy smell. I love it.

Hi everybody.

It looks like you've all got some great scents going this evening.

We just got home from a Middle School open house to prepare for next year. What a difference from elementary school. [smilie=th_c032] I feel like we got a big [smilie=th_teks0311] of reality that our kids are growing up.

The school was great, though, with lots of interesting classes and clubs to join.

Tonight I'm melting Busy Bee's Banana Ivy.

Also have a YC jar in Lavender Bliss swirl going.