The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Good morning y'all. It's cold and drizzly/foggy in Indy. YUK!!! I am going for round 2 with EE-Possession in my LR. I love these scents, but I think they need to work on their people skills as far as communicating. Melting Carol's eucalyptus/spearmint in my electric melter to finish it off and AMS-Clary Sage votive to finish it up. I hope everyone has a good Saturday. [smilie=th_e16]

[smilie=th_e16] Happy Saturday!

Carol's Iced Cherry Chip is melting right now.....smells scrumptious!

Happy melting!

Guest Anonymous

:lol:

Well, this afternoon I finally did a "tart-ventory"....went through every single tart I have! Whew!!! Put away all the fall and holiday scents...well, most of them....I went through my HoT Holiday Box tarts and kept some of those out to melt. I did not dare count my tarts though.....but as I was going through them, I kept thinking 3 things....

1. [smilie=th_OMG] Do I have a LOT of tarts! :shock:

2. [smilie=th_OMG] I have WAY too many tarts! :oops:

3. Hmmm, wonder when the next sale is?? :lol:

Aria - you're tart-ventory was too funny! It's right on target for how lots of us are.... :lol:

It's a really snowy day here and you've inspired me to do a tart-ventory, too. Ok - I'm goin in....if you don't hear from me for a few days....notify the tart police..... [smilie=th_yay]

Oh....re-melting LOL's amish quilt from last nite. Love this one!

Sweetnspiceygrl...tart police? :lol: Yep, you may be gone for a while if you are going to take inventory! :lol:

Still have this cold, so I've been sticking my nose in a lot of boxes trying to find something I could smell. So far I'm melting:

Satsuma oil ~ from The Body Shop (my I hate their midget bottles)

Southern Belle ~ Crosscreek

Birthday cake ~ Crosscreek

I can smell CBV Energizing, but no way I'm going to melt this one. :oops: .

Whew, who wouldn't smell a skunk?

This message is brought to you by me who in no way means to offend anyone.

Just wanted to pop in and say Good Saturday Morning to you all! I am not melting anything yet...and probably won't be until after dinner....I am making homemade crackers today and they take a few hours in a really low deg. oven so my house will be smellling wonderful for most of the afternoon.

Last night though, I burned a candle from...oh can't think of the company....they are in Indiana...lots of talk of them here....why does my memory fail me???lol....it is scented in Evening Mocha....really nice.......

Toodles!!!!!

Hi everyone. Last night I had melting:Cranberry Fruit Punch Cocktail by LOL. Wow, this was one powerful tart. Today I have melting: Greenhouse by Yankee, also a votive in that same scent. Hope everyone has a great day.

Susan

:?

Well, this afternoon I finally did a "tart-ventory"....went through every single tart I have! Whew!!! Put away all the fall and holiday scents...well, most of them....I went through my HoT Holiday Box tarts and kept some of those out to melt. I did not dare count my tarts though.....but as I was going through them, I kept thinking 3 things....

1. [smilie=th_OMG] Do I have a LOT of tarts! :shock:

2. [smilie=th_OMG] I have WAY too many tarts! :shock:

3. Hmmm, wonder when the next sale is?? [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria - you're tart-ventory was too funny! It's right on target for how lots of us are.... :lol:

It's a really snowy day here and you've inspired me to do a tart-ventory, too. Ok - I'm goin in....if you don't hear from me for a few days....notify the tart police..... [smilie=th_yay]

Oh....re-melting LOL's amish quilt from last nite. Love this one!

sweet, yes, my tart-ventory was quite an eye-opener! Of course, last night I went ahead and placed an order with LOL for 30 more tarts!!! Let us know how yours goes, okie dokie??? It's snowing like mad here too!

Anjoy, I think you mean Warm Glow Candles....love them! In fact, I am going to go light my Nutmeg & Cream WG candle right now.....yummy!

My first Sweet Liberty and Warm Glows are sitting on the counter! I want to be sure that I am around when I finally get to light them.

Busy lil' melter today-

Aroma Soy - Jamaican Ginger and Grapefruit

Angel Wings - Augusta HP

Honey Blossom - Lathers and Lights

Earthen Whispers - Abundascents

Crosscreek - St Nick's Lane

Spring Lilac - AMS

Hi everyone, its a snowy beautiful day here on Long Island. I only like snow when its a weekend and I can get all my stuff done and relax and watch it from inside!

Right now I'm melting YC Lemon Lavendar in the Living Room, and CFTKR Strawberry Ice Cream in the BR. The Strawberry Ice Cream is very different from what I expected, just a nice light strawberry, not sweet.

Heart ~ Hope you feel better and get rid of that cold soon! I hate not being able to smell the scents fully!

Katz and Mpfand ~ I recently got a Cedar & Saffron from Teaberry Mountain and I love it. It has a moderate throw but might have been stronger if I melted 2 at once. Good price @ $2.00 for 4 tarts (but they are tiny).

Been craving Lessie's CocoMint Frost all morning and just put it on. The house smells heavenly. They were my last two. :?

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hope everyone is having a great evening.

Tonight we are enjoying Crosscreek's Caramel Walnut....nice scent.

It's been snowing most of the day here....I think we have about 5 inches of fresh snow. I agree sillys, it's nice to watch the snow from inside!

Snowing here too! Very icy. Unfortunately, we have a friends party tonight. I really can't cancel.

Not much melting here today. This afternoon it was second tealight for EW Pink Cashmere in 2 melters.

We finally took down all the Christmas decorations and now the house looks bare.

Hope everyone has a good evening!

Due to the yucko weather I'm going with a citrus fruity evening! I've got:

CFKTR- Lemon Noel

Spotted Hog candle- Frosted Orange Cupcake

CFKTR- Nutty Taffy Apple

It has been weird weather here today! Almost 70 degrees and tonight it's suppose to drop to 27 degrees!! I don't know how to dress anymore! Summer or Winter??

Tonight it's Sweet Chestnuts from Angel Made Scents. Have a good night all!!

Candles by Victoria - Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee.......good scent, just wish it were stronger.

I agree with you. Have you tried her Orange Vanilla Coffee Eileen? It is super strong!

Not melting much this morning...yucky sinus or cold problems. Put on Can-Do's Peppermint Spa, so maybe that will help (not crazy about the scent though, but it is very strong).

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

No, I haven't tried it, but I certainly will. Always on the lookout for a really good coffee scent. Thanks. [smilie=th_326db8b3]