The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Bummer about the Peyote Visions tart, Jules. I have one of those in my EW stash too. Anyone know what real peyote smells like? :roll:

Tonight's melts are Orange Cranberry Muffins from Almost Country (still going strong since this morning) and Spiced Apple from AC as well.

Also have Warm Glow Cranberry Chutney hearth candle lit.....this candle is just gorgeous with it's red interior and white outer layer.....breathtaking!!!!

Burning Herman the Hanukkah Candle from my HOT Holiday Box...it is definitely delicious!

Feel better Mpfand!!

That's the funniest scent name. [smilie=th_OMG] Herman. That's just cute.

Aria, Peyote didn't bring back any memories for me. :lol: I have no idea what it is supposed to smell like. :lol: It could have been an exact dupe. I wouldn't have known.

Love the new avatars everyone!

Ending the evening with Sweet Dreams-EW

Man I love melting this one and slipping into fresh,clean sheets!

Good night all!

[smilie=th_OMG]

Today I melted a Fireside by Crosscreek (thanks, buddy!) and also Delirium by Beaded Hemp.

LL - I love the Taste of Home books and magazines!! Yum! [smilie=th_OMG]

What an exhausting day. I had a big list of errands, plus a dr. appointment. Turns out I have a sinus and ear infection. I got a 10 day antibiotic so I should be feeling much better soon. I just put on Spiced Pumpkin Brulee from Blue Gecko. Time to sit down and relax, but not for long; kids will be coming home from school soon.

[smilie=th_OMG]

Yikes, not fun. I hope you feel better soon, Mpfand.

Tonights melt is Chocolate Solstice from CFKTR. Yummy, I may have to look up the description to see what makes up the solstice part, but it sure smells good!

Been in a Benadryl daze all day at work, so it's off to bed soon. I react oddly to benadryl, it always makes my mind foggy and my reactions slower. At least in a busy CS job, I noticed it more than usual!

Have a good night everyone.

Heidi- Hope you start feeling better soon!

Burning Swans A Swimming...just started it so I'll see how it is as it burns..I haven't done these in order so I'm all over the place.

Mpfand and Heidi, take care and hope you feel better soon!

Todays first melt is Snow Angels from Can-Do....Yowza! Nice, clean scent....very refreshing break from bakery and spice!

Melting Coffee With Santa from EW this morning. We had a snow/ice/sleet/... now rain storm. It is quite a mess outside. Everything is covered with ice. I just heard a big bang... one of our huge pine trees lost a big branch! Luckily it did not hit anything. I know there is bad weather other places in the country today. Stay safe and warm everyone! Mpfand... feel better!

Good Morning.

Mpfand and Heidi, feel better soon.

Fleur and anyone else in bad weather today, stay safe and be extra careful.

I've got candles going today.

Circle E - Bird of Paradise

Warm Glow - Butter Rum

CBV - Paradise Bay in the br

I had to put out the Almond Toffee. It just wasn't my kind of scent. I lit up Lime a Bean and I'm in love! Carol created this scent months ago and I never bought it. I don't know what the heck was wrong with me for not getting it sooner. It's very different from her Vanilla Lime. It's got this really cool undertone to it that my nose is loving!

I love Yankee tea lights. Anyone still looking for a good tea light give Yankee's a try. They are expensive but are so worth it, especially if you need to blow out the tea light and go to sleep for the night or go out. Sometimes I blow out the tea light 2 times and on the third lighting it's still wonderful as long as there is some wax left in the cup. They burn for at least 5+ hours. I disliked the Almond Toffee so I blew out the tea light and an hour later relit it with Lime a Bean. A++++ tea lights IMO.

This morning I'm melting Carol's extra to me -Desire and also starting Carol's Patchouli honey in my LR- Just got back from walking and it is snowing. Have a good day, everyone.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I haven't felt well since before Christmas and probably should've gone to the dr. sooner. At least I haven't lost my sense of smell. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'm melting Hearth and Home from EW. I was so bummed out when I read on her website that she may not re-open until the first of Feb. :shock: My EW stash is dwindling fast. Maybe she'll re-open with a sale. :lol: