The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

This afternoon I've put on Baked Apples from Almost Country....love it.

• Jason,I agree,Carol's Cinnamon Blueberry is very yummy

Good afternoon gang!

Been busy, but now I have some "me" time! Melting Carol's Apple Spice Cake....smells so good....this is my fave apple scent I think.

We are in the deep freeze here too.....we've gotten all the way up to 11 degrees today! It's gonna be -4 tonight! I've been inside for a majority of the day and even managed to take a 2 hour nap on the couch which I NEVER do! I am a little groggy now.....think I slept a little too long. ugh.

Guest Anonymous

I have been ordering very, very little as of late. Sort of a lockdown that just evolved. I simply have so much here (wax and bath/body), I have no desire to order more. :shock: I'm wondering how this happened. Oh yeah..."buy now." But I have been melting and bathing like MAD, making lots of notes along the way. :)

Lockdown. :shock: No desire to order more. :shock: :shock: Ok - who is this ezil imposter and what have you done with Cyngreen.... :lol: :lol:

Melting CFTKR's vanilla sugar cookie. Yummy!

Yeah - that's already in the past. :lol:

Thanks, guys - good to be back posting!

Right now really enjoying Margarita (Blue Moon) and Cranberry Wood fragrance oil (Warm Impressions).

Welcome back Momuvtwo and Cyngreen you were both missed. I'm melting Can-do Gingerbread Cookies and CFTKR Orange Souffle. They smell great together. When i was little my mother used to make Gingerbread with a hot orange glaze on it and it reminds me of my mom. I will be ordering more of both of these.

Good afternoon! I got an order in from Carol today, so I'm melting Cinnamon Blueberry (YUM) and getting ready to start Festival of Lights.

Jason, when you melt the Cinnamon Blueberry, what seems to be the predominant note? I love Carol's cinnamon, and I've become a big fan of hers lately!

Melting CFTKR's Buttercream Maple Frosting now.

Crosscreek ~Orange Cranberry Muffins

Front Porch ~ Banana Split

I have these in different rooms, and they all smell great!

Going to add cinnamon or mint scents later. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight's melts are Kreations by Kathie Mojito Cocktail (her little 1oz tarts pack a punch), CFKTR's Gingerbread Goodies and PL's Cherry Orchard votive that I tossed in my large TL melter! I like the combo of the Mojito and Cherry Orchard that are lit close by. Very warm scents for a very chilling day.

Hi everyone, tonight I'm melting Carols Best Friends (very nice), and Mookie Doodles Blueberry Lemon Breezer. Unfortunately the MD tarts are not doing it for me. I find them to have a great cold throw, and a good scent if I'm sticking my nose in the bowl, but other than that, no throw, nada. I've used both a combo melter and a tealight melter and I've gotten the same result.

Anyway, its a frigid day here on Long Island and tomorrow promises to be one of the coldest days I can remember, the low will be -1 without the windchill.

Everyone have a great night and stay warm!

Glad to see you back posting again Cyn and Mom!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight it's Hot Fudge Brownie from AMS's. I just can't say enought about this scent!! SO GOOD!!!!

Good Evening Candle Scholars.......

The EW Blue Sugar is still pumping going into it's 36th hour and I still love it!

I put EW Sugar Lips on too, lovin the Sugar duet, it's a whimsical happy pair

Jason, I love carol's Apple Pecan, yum!

:P

:P Good morning everyone!

Welcome back to cyn and mom! We missed both of you gals! Hope all is well with you.

Sista, love EW Blue Sugar....it's the best version of that scent that I've tried.

Jules, finally lit that adorable key lime candle? I'll bet it smells heavenly!

Finishing up GHBT Amish Quilt this morning...smells great!

I need more [smilie=th_bb20]

Good Morning all and welcome back Mom and Cyn!

• This morning I have on Apple Brown betty from Cozy Cottage....I love this one from her.