The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

HOT ~ Apple Blueberry Blintzes

Candledippers ~ Cranberry Citrus

CHC ~ Blueberry Muffins

Can-Do ~ Sugared Spruce

The HOT scent makes me want blintzes for dinner! I'll need to go get sour cream. :)

Hope everyone who has been sick is feeling better, and those of you in ice and snow are staying safe and warm!

Haven't been on much lately. But I sure have been melting and burning candles. Tonight I'm melting from Cobblestone Candles Pumpkin Crunch Cake and from Can-do Chocolate Amber. A candle from Bizzy B's in Cinnamon Eggnog. not getting much scent from this one.

Have a great evening!

Guest Anonymous

Hope everyone is feeling better and staying safe in snowy/icy weather!

Melting LOL's pumpkin pudding. Love it! :)

Hope everyone who's under the weather feels better soon!

Tonight I'm melting Country Christmas from Crosscreek - this has been going for 24 hours straight and is still throwing. I also put in Maine Woods from PineRidge Scents Candle - the first one from my new stash and am loving it so far.

Have a good night!

Snow and ice, snow and ice! Tomorrow will be the 4th snowday for our schools this week. Brrr.

Tonight is Crosscreek Sleigh Ride and Things that Make Scents - Blue Christmas.

What I surprise when I walked out into a white world after work this evening. :) It snows so seldom here that when it happens everything just kind of comes to a standstill. It really is pretty, until I have to drive in it. [smilie=th_ef3416a0] I think the melts I chose for the evening are appropriate: New Fallen Snow from Old Virginia and Jack Frost from Mookie Doodle.

Hi everyone, got a bunch of running around done tonight, so I've just started melting YC Christmas Eve, I like it.

:) Feeling quite a bit better....thank you to all my sweet CF friends who sent well wishes. You are all so kind. Hugs to those who are feeling icky....[smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I am determined to start melting like a madwoman.[smilie=th_c61] ...I have lots of catching up to do! lol

First melt of the day is Nene's Spiked Egg Nog.......cold smell is good....love EGG NOG!!!! Also have my WG Snickerdoodle candle going on the DR table....looks so pretty.

Gotta go ice some melters and plot what other scents I want to melt today....[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

We are expecting a big snowstorm starting tonight.....6"-12".......YAY, can't wait! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I've done lots of last minute on-line shopping while I've been sick, so hopefully the packages will start arriving and I can get them wrapped!!!!!

Have a great day! [smilie=th_wave]

Early morning melt is YC Silver Bells.I like this scent alot.We too are expecting a storm this evening with several inches of snow,need to get my errands done today!Have a nice day everybody.

Yea Aria! Glad you're feeling better.

Happy Birthday Trep! (thread started)

Melting LOL Peppermint Bark and icing the rest of the melters. Gotta dash through these scents this month. :shock:

Good morning everyone.

We are expecting freezing rain this evening. YUK!!. I am melting mystery vendor tart- Cocoa something? It really smells nice. Also, a new vendor Linda's Tarts- Christmas Cabin in my LR. So, far I'm smelling cinnamon, and trees, nice and woodsy. Everyone have a good day, stay warm, and be careful out there.

Good Morning!!

I sure wish some snow would come our way, its way to warm here, suppose to get to 70 here today!! Thats not Christmas weather!!

So, I am in a fruity mood, melting "The Melting Pot" Strawberries and Champagne...boy its a nice change from the spicy wintery scents!! Very nice!! This is a gift from a dear friend and I love these scents!! Thanks so much... :shock:

Have a wonderful day!!!

Okay it is still cold,white and foggy here this morning. But, at least the ice melt is working on the sidewalk!

I am melting Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake-LOL

Holly Jolly Christmas-EW

It smells pretty good here now. Last night one of my scents was one I accidentally put together in one melter ~ EW's Cranberry Craze with Peppermint Kiss :shock: . It wasn't the best mix.

This morning is:

Mookie Doodle ~ Wild Blueberry Brulè for Patsy

Can-Do ~ Season's Greetings - very nice

Honeydew Melon - superman/woman fruit scent

Pink Peppermint Bark

Peppermint

Candledippers ~ Sugared Spruce

A scent called Sweet Heavens from a CF buddy. It IS heavenly! TY

Hope everyone has a great day!

Middle of the day melts...Norman's black currant and cassis, ghbt Christmas splendor, and YC hollyberry. It's close to 80 degrees here...not feeling like Christmas that's for sure! :shock: