The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Guest stardustgirl

Round 2 for CBV Yuletide today... not sure what to put in the rest of the house. Time to fish through the basket...

Have a great day!

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning!

The yummy scents here: melts: Crosscreek French Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Bread

Scentsy Sticky Cinnamon Bun

candles: Gold Canyon Spiced Eggnog and Cinnamon Vanilla

(yes, I have a thing for cinnamon and vanilla!)

Have a great day!

Sheryl

This morning I'm enjoying Home for the Holidays from Bizzy B's and my blue for Boogie is Sea Breeze from CHC. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning! So far today it is YC Jack Frost and YC Christmas Eve. I am off today so I am going to melt and burn candles all the live long day!
[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Enjoy your day off! I'll bet your place smells great today.

Good afternoon everyone. Today I'm melting from CocoaPink Calling Birds it smells like a rich yellow cake with butter and caramel. Very rich! Also from CFTKR Cider and Stix.

The good news is I got the job and I start on Monday the 8th. The bad news is that i won't be able to melt as much, but now I will have a little extra money to buy more. Oh what a problem! Guess what I will be doing on weekends and the evenings. Shopping the vendors and melting.

Hooray, twinsmom! (Did you say what type of job you were applying for - and I missed it? Just checking to see if you are in a bizness that will further your addiction, LOL!)

I have Candle Dipper's oil simmering - Sissy.

Congratulations Twinsmom! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

That's great news except the part about not being home to melt - I'm in the same boat. There's always weekends and some nights if I get home early enough. Enjoy!!

Thank You all .I really appreciate your kindness. Debra, I will be a office assistant at a local day care. The beautiful thing is that I still drop my girls off to school and pick them up in the afternoons. Thankfully their little worlds won't change. it will be about 30 hrs a week. But this will be enough. My husband and I still like the idea that I can be available for the girls while making some money.

I am here,got my Coke simmering too! Sorry for my absence and thanks for waiting girls! Let's all have a coke and a smile! I am truly goofy on those pain pills Jules!

I am also melting Ultimate Vanilla-CFTKR

Eat it Raw-Phebes

I am liking the Coke-its very "bubbly"-nice throw!

Melting Holiiday Wreath by GHBT and Dashing Through the Snow by Can-Do......

twinsmom, very happy for ya girl! I hope to find something with similiar hours when I start looking for a job next fall.....I want to be able to see the boys off on the bus in the morning and be home when they get off the bus in the afternoon.

For some reason, I am very sleepy this afternoon....need a little nap I think....hope it will give me a lift.

I am here,got my Coke simmering too! Sorry for my absence and thanks for waiting girls! Let's all have a coke and a smile! I am truly goofy on those pain pills Jules!

I am also melting Ultimate Vanilla-CFTKR

Eat it Raw-Phebes

I am liking the Coke-its very "bubbly"-nice throw!

Good to "see" you Cat. Don't start typing like this - eavH a treag yad yverybode. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I'm liking the Coke too. It smells like the real thing.