The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Long and busy day. I did a bit more Christmas shopping. Finally home to begin the evening melts and relax. Going to melt EW Coffee with Santa. So far it smells great in here

Never much of a coffee person but wanted to try it because of all the raves.

Have a great evening everyone!

Hi, I had to stay away from my computer for as long as possible today - lest I be lured by the Cybersales...like I need more orders coming this way! Sometimes it is best to not be tempted!

I am not melting much today - lots o' work to be done...but soon....

Festival of Lights from Tuscadero's in two melters downstairs and Flirtatious from Scentsy in DD's room (her request). [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Wow! this am my DH unloaded the Christmas from our shed without being told and did outside for me also had the inside tree ready to decorate. I made chili then we decorated and had 1yr bday party for our puppy. We're watching Santa Clause is Coming to Town now. He also asked which tart I wanted. Gingerbread from YC was the winner since we voted.

Cheryl

I decided on CH's Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thank you Silly, it's wonderful!

Does anyone know when the Charlie Brown Christmas special is on this year?

Have a great night everyone.

Guest Anonymous

LLVV - was checking on that a little earlier. Rudolph is on Wednesday and Charlie Brown is on next Monday. I think. :P Hope I didn't mix them up. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Check out tvguide.com to make sure.

Melting CFTKR's pumpkin & crushed nutmeg.

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Cheryl, what a sweetie you have. Enjoy your evening. :P

I'm sticking with Santa's Whiskers tonight. I closed the windows and the scent is kicking up strong now even on the third tealight. Nice.

Guest stardustgirl

LLVV - it looks like the 8th and the 16th:

http://abc.go.com/specials/holiday/index

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I've just got candles going now: a CBV jar of caramel apple something or other (it's a really long name, LOL!) and my Warm Glow / Sweet Liberty Pumpkin Spice pillar. My GC jar of Citrus Spruce is struggling with little blue flames - I keep trying.

Tonight's melts are First Bloom in the bath from EP. Smells so good! Also in the kitchen it's Candy Cane from AMS. I really like this one! Have a good night all!

Finally able to get to melting. I still have a lot of Thanksgiving type scents left!

Tonight is Sandy's Scent-sations - Vanilla Pumpkin

Mookie - Frosted Ginger Mint

I love all the great avatars!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Burning Punkin Ice Cream Pie by Crosscreek and it's all over the house!! So delicious...but I think it might be time to switch to the Christmas scents...soon.

Hi all. Tonight I have on Christmas Kitchen from LOL. I don't know about this one. I'm trying to give it a while, but I'm not sure I like it yet. Kind of an odd mix of scents in it (pine, sugar cookies, peppermint). Hmmm, I'll give it awhile and see if it grows on me. Also, several candles burning.

Hi all. Tonight I have on Christmas Kitchen from LOL. I don't know about this one. I'm trying to give it a while, but I'm not sure I like it yet. Kind of an odd mix of scents in it (pine, sugar cookies, peppermint). Hmmm, I'll give it awhile and see if it grows on me. Also, several candles burning.

I've got that one too, but I haven't melted it yet. Keep us posted on it.

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Noel Nog. This smells delicious! A fabulous blend of two wonderful scents.

Good morning all- This morning it's LOL Sugared Spruce and LOL vanilla candy cane ice cream cake. i really like this scent, you get the peppermint, but it doesn't knock you down.

I've added Zionsville Candle Co -Carrot Cake in my FR

A chilly morning but is really supposed to warm up, but only for 1 day. The snow was nice the other day.

Before work, I am melting Pumpkin Spice Lattee in the LR from BusyBee and in the comp room it is Pumpkin Cookies from CCS. These are both spectacular.

Have a great day everyone. :?