The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good afternoon everyone!

twinsmom, I hope you get the job! I will also be going back to work (at least part time) next year when my youngest starts 1st grade. Like you, I have not worked outside the home for almost 10 years and am a little nervous about getting back out there again. I've enjoyed each and every moment of being a stay at home mom for the last 10 years. Hey, maybe I can get a job at a Yankee Candle store....Now, wouldn't that be fun?!!! [smilie=th_create]

Started GHBT Bayberry a little while ago and my oh my is this one strong scent!

I also still have my WG Snickerdoodle hearth candle going on my dining room table. The scent is so nice. It is subtle and not overwhelming at all. Smells very authentic and not waxy either. Love the warm glow from the candle too! No wonder they are called Warm Glow! It fits perfectly in one of my tall glass hurricanes. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Jules, did your WG delivery arrive yet?

ETA: Anyone know what happened to momuvtwo? Haven't seen her post in a long time it seems........ [smilie=th_confused3]

I'm finishing out a candle on my combo melter. it is Bamboo from Cheryl's Candles and Gifts. I had forgotten how much I like this scent from her. A very clean, spa like scent and fresh.

Aria, Yes, I got my Warm Glows in yesterday but waited until this morning to open the box. They are just how I imagined them to be. Beautiful.

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

I going to light Buttered Rum tonight, but the rest I'm going to save until January, when my holiday scents are all gone. I need to find a pretty plate to put it on.

Jules, glad you got your Warm Glow! I would order again from waxntracks...very quick TAT, the candles were packed very well and Barb is very nice and friendly too. Let us know how you like the Buttered Rum, okay?

I am also thinking of ordering Warm Glow candles in Butter Rum and Evening Mocha from waxnntracks.

Jules, let us know about the Buttered Rum. How is the Evening Mocha? Are they strong?

Tonight's melts are EW Mulberry and CFTKR Christmas Plum and Mulberry.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

What are other strong scents?

Good evening! I hope that you all had a great day.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Buttercream Cupcake. In a single word...outstanding!

Sweet&spicey, I tried PI's Oatmeal Cookie when it first came out. Isn't it delicious? That's one of their best scents.

I have my first Nene's tart going from the swap - Turtle Brownie Pie. So yummy, I can't wait for my black Friday order now!

Warm Glow Butter Rum is all lit up. It's very pretty. I don't smell it much, but then again, I've got a bunch of scents going right now. They are all blending into one Christmasy mix.

When I get up close, it smells like a Lifesavors ButterRum candy. I'm happy with it.

Just have two melters going downstairs tonight, both with Apple Bayleaf from Scentsy.

Aria, I've been wondering about momuvtwo, also. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Backtracking to YC Harvest when I had previously switched over to Red Berry & Cedar for the Christmas season. Both are great scents, IMO. Hopefully they will keep me content a few more days while I wait for USPS to bring me my melter!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Overnight melts were GHBT dragon's blood (one of my faves), and EW baked apples. This morning it's YC Christmas Wish and Can-Do's Grandma Thompson's secret recipe. This one is mouth watering! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

This morning's scents:

HoT - Christmas in the Mountains

EW - Coffee With the Big Guy

HoT - First Noel

Colonial candle - Holiday Sparkle

YC - Holiday Sage (we can all just assume I've got this one on every day in December) I'll stop typing it. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning everyone; This mornings scents are EW- Frost Farts and CHC- Hot Hot Misteltoe- this one has a great throw. I wish everyone a great day. Maybe some "goodies" will come our way today.

Relit the Under the Mistletoe and its got a lot of scent left in it...added Jack Frost from Country Passion- it's been hanging around for a while but it's still got a lot of kick.

This morning I've got Warm & Cozy (a nice, spicy scent...lots of clove) from Candle Haven going and also Homemade Strudel by Front Porch.

Good morning! Melting Iced Oatmeal Cookies From Angel Made,Upstairs it's Mrs. Claus's Cookies from Almost Country.Both smell so good.

Good Morning, melting Can-do's Mimi's House, Gramma Fran's Crow in da Cornbread, this one actually smells like I'm baking corn bread. Also have from CFTKR Country Christmas. I'm sure I will add some more while getting my housework done.

I hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to make my list for Can-do's sale on Friday. Yippie!