The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

I have three burners going right now with one in the freezer getting the old wax out.

MDD Seaport Village and Dump Cake and WnS Dancing Queen.

I think I am going to put in another bakery scent when the other burner is ready.

Have a fabulous day!!

For the late afternoon melt it is Pomegranante Lime from Tex Scentsations in the kitchen, in the living room it is Banana Ivy melts and A woodwic from BusyBee, and in the Comp room it is CCS Gingered Peach....haven't decided about the bath yet

Loving my Banana Ivy. [smilie=th_00000020]

I can hear the woodwic 2 rooms away...love that sound.

trep - curious, do the bananas smell similar?

Debra--yes, and no--I would say that they blend well. Now I dumped the Banana Blast as it had an undertone I didn't care for. Her Old Fashioned Banana Pudding is super but I had this one to try and didn't like it. The Cobblestone Banana Pudding is absolutely wonderful--lots of banana with the sweetness of the pudding part. The YC Canary Island Banana is more of a straight fresh-peeled banana scent and it goes great with the pudding smell. I put a Can Do Sugar Wafers tart in to replace the other banana and it is adding a very nice touch. Nancy

Good Afternoon-

My allergies are killing me today with all of the dandelions around here!!! In spite of it- I am melting Juniper Aloe-Soy Lovely in the LR, Coconut Pear-LOL in the DR, my very last Snowberry Pine-MB in the kitchen, and Lavendar Cream-Nene's in my BR. Surprisingly the scents are not managing to run over each other-each room just smells nice.

Guest Anonymous
I added Lime Spritzer from PI

It's so zesty in here.

Is that one strong? That's next on my PI wish list [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting: Apple Vanilla for Old Va Candle Co, really smell the apple

Trick or Treat from Yankee, don't know so far no smell. I might have gotten tricked

Susan

momuvtwo wrote

Is that one strong? That's next on my PI wish list :lol:

Yes. PI lime spritzer is strong and very good. Not too sweet. Different from YC Vanilla Lime (a scent that I also love). This one is more margarita-like. Salty and tangy without the Tequila.

I'm on a huge lime kick lately. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Today I've got Banana Taffy from Pacific Scents going, it was a freebie. It's lovely, not very strong but great smelling.

Guest Anonymous
momuvtwo wrote
Is that one strong? That's next on my PI wish list :lol:

Yes. PI lime spritzer is strong and very good. Not too sweet. Different from YC Vanilla Lime (a scent that I also love). This one is more margarita-like. Salty and tangy without the Tequila.

I'm on a huge lime kick lately. :shock:

Thanks, Jules - It's on the list :)

I just started PI's Oatmeal Cookies.....Have a great morning, everyone!

I'm cleaning out the melters this morning, so I only have one going right now. In my computer room, it's can-do's irish blessings. My 9 year old son thinks it stinks, so I don't know how long I'll be able to get away with it. I think it smells like outside on a spring day. I guess our sniffers are all different.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!