The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

fleur--hope you are fine by now. I hate having headaches and feeling unsettled in my tummy. I agree about the YC Vanilla Lime--it's a wonderful scent.

This morning it is YC Black Cherry--it's a little stormy here this morning so this seemed to fit. Have a good day everyone. :P

Thanks trep and everyone else who sent their "get better" wishes... I think the headache is gone.. :lol:

I am still melting Vanilla Lime from Yankee... love this scent. I will probably change out later today... I will have to go to YC to get some more of these!

Vanilla Lime sounds so good.

Blueberry Muffins from Texas Scentsations, White Cake from Tuscaderos.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

Good morn, I have going yankee, vanilla lime, like it also. I was sent a sample of oatmeal raisin cookie, tealight from shortie's. I normally don't really care for tealights, but I do like this one, you can actually smell it.

Susan

Guest Anonymous
Just got my first order from pure integrity. What a lovely company. Can't wait to use their stuff.

Cheryl

Enjoy your PI stuff - I've been ordering there for a long time. In fact, this morning's scent is PI's Mulled Cider candle......I haven't re-stocked candles since the holidays since I mostly do tarts now (hence the fall scent), but I didn't feel like messing with changing out a tart this morning for work....I needed more of a 'light-and-go' kinda thing.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning, all!

So far, it's yc's berry tangerine in my computer room (gosh, this one is strong!), and bella bug boutique's island fresh gain in my bedroom. I'll most likely start yc's willow breeze in my living room in a while. I melted this one last night while watching tv, and it smelled lovely.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Still enjoying my YC Sun & Sand. Has anyone noticed that when the tart is melted, it actually looks like there is sand in it? Is it just me or is it supposed to look like that?

I think it's supposed to look like that. I melt Sun & Sand in my powder room a lot and it was one of my kids who first noticed that it looked like there was sand in the bottom of the tart bowl. It adds to our "nautical" theme in there. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Good morning everyone!

Last night in our living room was Bella's Cafe Brulot Cookie. This is one of my all time favorite scents, no matter who makes it! I've got 12 of them coming in my Tuscaderos order this week, but tried one of Bella's as well, and it's close to the same. Yum.

Today in my office is Bella's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch. Not as strong as the other Bella's I've melted so far, but still sweet and creamy! :P My Tuscaderos order should be here by Thursday per my email from Sandy, and then I've still got a McCarleys order that I've been waiting on. It's Christmas in April!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

Morning!

My scents are trying to compete with the pot of coffee I just brewed. lol

I have Nene's Lavender Vanilla in the front half bath. I usually can't stand plain lavender anything so I thought I'd give this one a go.

Jen's soy creations Strawberry Preserves in the kitchen. I love strawberry anything!!

Mookie Blueberry Muffin in the living room and I put on Crosscreek strawberries and champagne in the master bedroom. I had this one in the half bath yesterday. It's a very nice scent!!

Have a great day everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Can Do Lemon Bars downstairs

Candledippers Blue Lotus upstairs for Blue

This afternoon I have on the burner

Pink Sugar ,mixed with a little bit of a tealight left over, vineyard

I found several yankee votives downstair, that I forgot about

buring one of those ylang-ylang & mimosa

susan

The late afternoon burn is Creme Brulee from Texas Scentsations in the living room and kitchen. In the Bath is it Summer Sorbet from TS and still going from this morning is Pumpkin Souffle from BusyBee..A wonderful pumpkin scent even though it is Spring. Also BusyBee;

's Warm vanilla Sugar woodwic in the living room. [smilie=th_idontknow]