The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Tuscadero's 7-Up Pound Cake this morning - the last one, I've enjoyed this scent.

Tuscadero's 7-Up Pound Cake this morning - the last one, I've enjoyed this scent.

I loved that one...thought it was really, really good.

good morning everyone,

I have on cys's come away with me and be my love ( bubbly and fruity)

and tuscadero's baby grace in my bathroom..for the 3rd day using a tealight warmer til the overhaul starts..I go back to work today:)

jerseymom, I only ordered a handful of tarts from CYS with my first order... I have to say they have been really nice... have you tried the Lemonade Cotton Candy?... it is so good!!!!

good morning everyone,

I have on cys's come away with me and be my love ( bubbly and fruity)

and tuscadero's baby grace in my bathroom..for the 3rd day using a tealight warmer til the overhaul starts..I go back to work today:)

jerseymom, I only ordered a handful of tarts from CYS with my first order... I have to say they have been really nice... have you tried the Lemonade Cotton Candy?... it is so good!!!!

No I haven't , but sounds great:)

I've got to use some of this stuff up, so:

Blueberry Muffin - Lathers & Lights

Mandarin Lime oil - BBW or The Body Shop

McIntosh Apple - Bubby's Grubbies

Neroli Cedar - Sheba's

Sage & Citrus candle - Scented Specialties

Cherry candle - Lure Beauty

Pineapple Upside Down Cake - Tuscadero's

Endless Love candle - McCarley's

Blackberry Sage candle - Sierra Mountain

I've got to use some of this stuff up, so:

Blueberry Muffin - Lathers & Lights

Mandarin Lime oil - BBW or The Body Shop

McIntosh Apple - Bubby's Grubbies

Neroli Cedar - Sheba's

Sage & Citrus candle - Scented Specialties

Cherry candle - Lure Beauty

Pineapple Upside Down Cake - Tuscadero's

Endless Love candle - McCarley's

Blackberry Sage candle - Sierra Mountain

[smilie=cloud_9]

Good Saturday Morning!

I am starting out the day with Can-Do's Moonlight Magic...I like it....it's a clean, fresh scent...like you just stepped out of the shower....not a clean laundry type scent and not too flowery either....I would reorder this one.

cyngreen, I agree with fleur....[smilie=cloud_9]

Good Saturday morning everyone. It chilly, damp and gloomy here so far today but my scents will make it all better. [smilie=cloud_9]

In the kitchen I am burning some of my old Snowtop stash in Creamy Coconut Pie and in the living room burners it is BusyBee's Lemon Bundt Cake..so very good. Haven't decided what else just yet as both of these scents are strong and have a big throw. I may wait until later in the day to add to the other burners.

Have a great weekend everyone [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Hi, again! I just started Front Porch Candle's Lemonberry Crumble and this is right up there with one of the STRONGEST tarts I have ever tried! It's throwing into several rooms and up the stairs and it hasn't been on 30 minutes yet (all the way melted - and in the 14-watt electric). I only ordered this and Summer Garden which I think I'll put on this afternoon. I'm anxious to see if this one is as strong as the one I have going.

Happy Saturday everyone.

My whole family is home today so I am sticking with candles for a lighter scent.

trep- we all like YC Juicy Orange too. Mine's all gone though.

Today is CCCC jar- pear (it's old and has no scent at all) in the kitchen

all votives:

FMC - Pumpkin spice

FMC - Orange Blossom

YC - Canary Is. Banana

YC - Vanilla

Voluspa - Casimiroa in the loo

All of these are almost finished. Tomorrow, I get to choose a whole new batch.

I feel a big pink sugar day coming on very soon.

[smilie=cloud_9]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, again! I just started Front Porch Candle's Lemonberry Crumble and this is right up there with one of the STRONGEST tarts I have ever tried! It's throwing into several rooms and up the stairs and it hasn't been on 30 minutes yet (all the way melted - and in the 14-watt electric). I only ordered this and Summer Garden which I think I'll put on this afternoon. I'm anxious to see if this one is as strong as the one I have going

momuvtwo - I have that one too. I agree. It is really strong. I'm saving mine to cover cooking odors etc. Our home is not big enough to handle that one very often. My son loves it though.

Guest Anonymous

Just going with using up some of the various lemon scents I've been trying. With the warmer weather and the windows open, not getting much throw from anything [smilie=th_Drglar] .

Oh well, for a trade off, I'll take the warmer weather for a bit! Pretty soon the AC will be on and the melting will be back to normal!

Hi, again! I just started Front Porch Candle's Lemonberry Crumble and this is right up there with one of the STRONGEST tarts I have ever tried! It's throwing into several rooms and up the stairs and it hasn't been on 30 minutes yet (all the way melted - and in the 14-watt electric). I only ordered this and Summer Garden which I think I'll put on this afternoon. I'm anxious to see if this one is as strong as the one I have going.

I found this one to be very strong and good, too.

Lathers & Lights Blueberry Muffin was nasty...odd wax smell, no blueberry I could detect. It's been replaced with Blueberry Muffin from Texas Scentsations. Much better.

Guest Anonymous
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, again! I just started Front Porch Candle's Lemonberry Crumble and this is right up there with one of the STRONGEST tarts I have ever tried! It's throwing into several rooms and up the stairs and it hasn't been on 30 minutes yet (all the way melted - and in the 14-watt electric). I only ordered this and Summer Garden which I think I'll put on this afternoon. I'm anxious to see if this one is as strong as the one I have going

momuvtwo - I have that one too. I agree. It is really strong. I'm saving mine to cover cooking odors etc. Our home is not big enough to handle that one very often. My son loves it though.

You know, the longer it's been on it's not as pleasant anymore. It's really more like blueberry muffins now, and not much lemon to speak of. Which is okay but it is REALLY strong. It was strong enough that when my son first came down the stairs he said it smelled like muffins but the closer he got to the melter he said it smelled more like - well, I won't say what he said [smilie=th_Drglar] But it does have an 'odd' twang to it. And, I actually just dumped it. It really is too strong (and I can't BELIEVE I just said that - since I never thought I'd meet a 'too strong' tart for me). I normally why away from anything that isn't rated 'strong' but this first melt from Front Porch makes me think the mediums would be just fine!

Guest Anonymous

Just switched to CHC's Homespun Sugar (see above, took out FP's lemnberry crumble). This one's nice but a little more mellow which seems more the speed of the morning around here [smilie=th_Drglar]

mom and cyn - I have trouble with blueberries - a lot of them have an odd undersmell that is chemical, or plastic - even a recent simmer oil I used was great for about 10 minutes, then that smell started. And, that smell lingers...

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Jason - do you like your scentstories? LOVE mine - a quick fix of scent before I have time to clean out the melters! I have the spa scents going.

MeMe's Country Store: Cupid

Soybean Scentsations: Rain Forest (smells like Gain to me)

mom and cyn - I have trouble with blueberries - a lot of them have an odd undersmell that is chemical, or plastic - even a recent simmer oil I used was great for about 10 minutes, then that smell started. And, that smell lingers...

[smilie=th_Drglar]

Jason - do you like your scentstories? LOVE mine - a quick fix of scent before I have time to clean out the melters! I have the spa scents going.

MeMe's Country Store: Cupid

Soybean Scentsations: Rain Forest (smells like Gain to me)

I may have to give up blueberry as my scent gauge. I usually order it from new vendors to give it a whirl...I think because I liked the blueberry candle from Home Interiors so much. But I'm not finding many others I like. I need another go-to scent. Hmmm...