The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I have mango peach salsa in my bedroom today from yc, and have a tealight going in bathroom from country light candle company, vineyard it was a free sample. Love free samples lol

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I tend not to get such a great throw with the AC on. Does this happen to anyone else? I am using the combo electric burners.

Guest Anonymous
I tend not to get such a great throw with the AC on. Does this happen to anyone else? I am using the combo electric burners.

My a/c is set between 70and 73 year round here in Florida. I never have a problem with tea light or electric burners.

When the a/c is running it makes the scent travel upstairs. I love it.

Guest Anonymous

Last year the only thing I knew about was Yankee so I am hoping this year with some of the stronger tarts I have bought on the internet, my luck will be better. Will have to wait and see.

I don't have a problem with A/C as it is on all of the time. Maybe I have just learned where to put my melters over time. There are exactly two spots where I do not put my tealight melter because of drafts.

The scent travels too. Sometimes I will not smell a candle right next to it, but it's strong in another room. I kind of like the game.

What to smell tonight? something unusual or exotic me thinks. arrg.

Guest tammye

I have never noticed a change whether it is the heater or A/C on. I guess I am like Jules and have my burners in just the right spots.

I think it is because we keep our house pretty cool and since it is so open and hot air goes up, that the AC makes a subtle change. I have more powerful scents on now and I am doing fine with it. I also added a YC Canary Island Banana in the downstairs bath. That Old Fashioned Banana Pudding from Crosscreek is absolutely wonderful, mixes well with the Can Do Snickerdoodle, too.

Guest Anonymous

I don't have anything melting today. Sinuses are acting up way too much to handle any fragrances. blech

Cucumber Melon from Tuscadero's in the kids' rooms and Bergamot & Tarragon from Scentsy in the kitchen and LR. Both are fabulous!

I'm loving all the new avatars!

I've got Tuscadero's Birds of Paradise going. Not sure about this one, but it is blue.

Cottage Hill's Birthday Cake - very strong and true. Yummy.

Guest Anonymous
Rembran--hope those sinuses of yours start behaving so you can enjoy smelling again.

Aw thanks Trep!! I hope so too. It's killing me walking past my tart baskets. I think as I am getting older I am getting allergies or something. This happens way too often for me now.

I did light my white barn raspberry candle a little bit ago. It's a very light scent so it shouldn't upset my sinuses too badly. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Guest Anonymous

Wildberry Zinger is still going - It's lasting surprisingly long this time. I moved one of my electrics to my office (where I usually only have a tealight melter on and only while I'm working). We'l see what happens. I put in Tuscadero's Honeydew and Summer Berries though (which I love) and it's pretty strong.....it's kind of competing with what's in the family room. Anyway, smells good in here at any rate. I'm going to try and let these go for tonight - I need to cut down on my tart spending, or at the very least stretch what I DO purchase and not be so quick with the switching like I"m known to do....

Guest Anonymous

R.G's Lemon curd ,R.G's Sicilian Lemon Cookies( just placed 3 more orders from them,HELP..LOL) and Bellabugboutique Margerita.. (fab)

[smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

My maiden voyage with my order from Tuscaderos: Amazing Grace

Also just finished simmering an oil from Scentsations that had to be the best orange scent I have tried! Yummy! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Just re-started Country Bumpkin from Tuscadero's from yesterday morning.....Moving an electric melter into my office turned out to be a good idea - I definitely had more scent going on in my downstairs (where I want it) yesterday, and once I opened a different window in my kitche/family room area I had a totally different 'throw' from the melter that usually covers those rooms - better. I let everything go yesterday a lot longer than normal because it seemed like I could for a change. No A/C going yet here so I'm not sure what affect that will have like y'all were talking about yesterday.

Have a great morning!