The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Juletones, The Hawaiian bread is from Mccarleys. I sell them in my pet store, and can't keep them in stock. It is the most real smell of fresh baked bread with a small touch of pineapple, and butter. It is yummy!

I have on my Dune perfume candle today, and Vanilla velvet. What a nice vanilla this is!

:)

karla [smilie=th_anyminute]

You guys are making my mouth water with all of the delicious combos going on.

I am melting satin sheets still in the LR-going to put on some leftover Christmas cookie YC on in the DR.

Thanks Karla,

I haven't ordered from there yet, but that scent sounds fantastic.

I started burning Aged Merlot and my son says it smells like church. Not really what I was going for on a Friday night.

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl, what cologne is it? I have seen several companies that offer dupes. I was able to get Hypnotic Poison in a tart from LOL but several others offer a bigger variety.

My two Cheryl's tarts are still going strong from yesterday. Gosh, it amazes me how much I disliked the cold smell of Bird of Paradise and how much I adore it now that it is melted. I keep making excuses to go upstairs.

Downstairs putting on Fresh Baked Bread from LOL.

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl, Get in touch with Robin at Mccarley's. I have had her make several different perfume candles for different customers of ours. She can make pretty much anything from what I've found out.

My Dune, and the Vanilla velvet mixing together is really nice together. Hubby just came home, and put on 4 different candles. I sometimes wish he would leave it up to me. I don't care for all of his favorites! lol Oh well I will deal with it! :(

Going to go walk my dogs, and then go cook dinner. Have a fun Friday night. [smilie=th_anyminute]

:)

karla

Had an unsuccessful melting day...my sniffer must be off.

Tried: Dreamtarts - Falling in Love

Texas Scen - Juniper Breeze

YC - Gourmet Vanilla

Can't smell a darn thing! Is it me, or is it my melties? [smilie=th_anyminute]

Cranberry something from Beaded Hemp.

The Serpent & The Mistress from MMU. Last of this, which I love.

Southern Magnolia from Candle Haven. Little too perfumey.

Butt Naked from Crosscreek is my blue for tonight.

Guest Anonymous

Spotted Hog's Fizzy Pop! Amazing throw!!!! Will order from these folks again. :P

Since I bought so many darn Yankee Candles, I'm having an all candle night. In the kitchen it's Vanilla Cupcake. Loved this in the tart and the candle is very nice too. In the bedroom is Willow Breeze. Love that scent. And in the living room is Dune Grass. I needn't have worried about this one. What a wonderful scent. Good throw and so fresh. Reminds me of a stroll through the park on a warm Spring day. Have a great weekend, everyone!

I just put YC water garden in the tealight burner. I know there have been mixed reviews on this one...we shall see!

couple hours later.......I love this scent!

Guest Anonymous
Spotted Hog's Fizzy Pop! Amazing throw!!!! Will order from these folks again. :P

This was in the order I got yesterday - I'll try it today!! I've never chosen a scent like this so I'm anxious to try it.....Spotted Hog really is a great product (either their soy or their paraffin blend are great). One of my first vendors, but I thought they were pricey. I've recently come back - the little extra money is definitely worth it :P

This was in the order I got yesterday - I'll try it today!! I've never chosen a scent like this so I'm anxious to try it.....Spotted Hog really is a great product (either their soy or their paraffin blend are great).

I have The Spotted Hog's Fizzy Pop... it is very strong cold.. have not melted it yet... I am a little scared, ha! it is so strong..

The Spotted Hog does have some really good scents and I love the packaging! Only thing that holds me back is the flat rate shipping as I only buy tarts... I usually save up for awhile and place a larger order to make it worthwhile... they usually have a nice sampler too... :P

Guest Anonymous

Spotted hog was one of the first tart vendors for me. I really liked the fizzy pop too along with the paradise. Yummy. I keep meaning to go back and order more but the flat shipping also stops me along with the fact that they have a very limited selection in single tarts. Good vendor though.

Not melting anything right now. Will be in and out all day so not going to bother yet.

Good Morning,

I've started melting JR - Zucchini Bread in the kitchen

YC - Juicy Orange too

Evening Breeze by CCCC will be my blue but not quite yet.