The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good Saturday Morning everyone......Starting my day with Fudge Nut Brownie. Can't get enough of this one!! [smilie=th_a025]

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Apple and burning YC's Mistletoe in the bedroom. I have Carol's Cinnamon Buns downstairs along with YC's Christmas Eve and Sparkling Cinnamon burning downstairs. It smells like fall over here.

It's a cold morning here in Indy. I am melting EW- Cinn. and Sandlewood in the LR and Carol's Pink Sugared Spruce in the kitchen. This is a really nice , not overpowering scent. Today I will be trying to decide on a electric melter. Everyone have a great day.

I decided to fire up the tealight melters. I have YC vanilla sandalwood and Suds and Light pumpkin apple butter in the kitchen. In the den I have two melters going with YC autumn wreath. In the bedroom it's GHBT dragon's blood! [smilie=th_a025] :P

Last night melted EW Caramel Apple, I loved it, hubby said it was too strong, is there such a thing? Although the other night I melted Heaven Scent from EW, I melted that one in the combo melter, and after 30 minutes I had to shut it off, that was way potent, but I would never say too strong!

Good Morning!!

Its a beautiful COLD morning here too, love this weather so much!! its perfect!! I have a YC double wick Autumn Leaves candle going and its sooo good, I love this scent alot!!

Also I threw in GHBT Country Splendor to my electric melter and its really a awesome scent too!! WOW!!

Just a great day for melting.... [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Guest Anonymous

It's a cold (21 degrees this morning) snowy day here, too! Love..love....love!!! [smilie=th_e16]

Speaking of love.....melting Get Whipped's pumpkin nog. Yum!! It's smelling mostly of eggnog to me, but that's ok cuz Michelle's eggnog is soooooooo good! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Guest Anonymous

Hello-

I am so jealous of all your cold weather, it's going to be a lovely 74 today, its suppose to be cold at Thanksgiving!!!! Well you all enjoy the cold!

Last night I melted EW Orange chiffon cake- WOW what a great one! I haven't melted one from EW that didn't have a great throw!

Crosscreek's Orange danish- Def re-order on both!

This morning it is CFTKR Apple bread and

GHBT Hot baked apple pie

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Guest stardustgirl

Let's see...

Nene's Country Market Spice in the living room

Nene's Ginger Spice Cake (in my new 34 watt melter in here... WOW!!!) along with a couple of various vendor's should-have-scent-but-don't candles for flame

Front Porch - Primitive Gathering in the kitchen

YC Harvest this afternoon. (Going to the store later to exchange Sparkling Pine for Christmas Wish, Jack Frost or Macintosh.)

Hi everyone!

Been away for several days (interpret: NO MELTING!) Getting caught up on lost kitties, (hooray, so glad that ended well. Mine also did a duck and cover under the house, trep, when the furnace guy came - we could hear him, but finding him was not easy!)

And, belated BD wishes, Jason! You scored some yummy candles!

I am melting like crazy - it is like the Pillsbury bake-off of tart addictions around here.

Mookie - Pumpkin Brulee - an oldie - but it is actually holding up

Suds and Light - Acorn Harvest

Front Porch - Cherry Clove Chutney - I am getting mainly spice, would like a bit more cherry!

EW - Pumpkin Bread

Chery's - Midnight Cove - very strong

Crazy for Candles - Bergamot and Tarragon - I am really likin' this vendor. (Have I said that before? [smilie=th_blij31-1] )

Just checking in.

Holiday Sage today. Saving Coffee with Santa for later.

Have a great Saturday.

Olive, that Santa's Whiskers is so good.

Welcome back, Debra.

Been a crazy Saturday here....we are having some nice COLD weather too. It's so nice to be inside finally and here is what I have going so far.....

Finishing up CH Zucchini Bread in the kitchen. In the living room, I am warming some B&BW Winter oil.

Last night, I went down to the basement and looked in our Christmas stuff and found a 1/2 burned medium jar of YC Holiday Sage and also a 1/4 burned large jar of YC Home for the Holidays. In another box, I found 2 brand new, never burned medium jars of YC Balsam and Cedar and Holiday Bayberry and also a brand new large jar of YC Christmas Wish. I bought all of these during the January clearance and now I can start burning them!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

We are having pierogi for dinner and I can hardly wait! YUM!!!!!

Happy melting and enjoy those candles in this cold weather everyone!!!!

Yowee...Aria! That's better than finding $20 in your pocket!

I'm not melting right now but I had Apple Cinnamon and Cinnamon Buns melting earlier. I have to go find some tarts for tonight.

Thanks, jules!

Woohoo aria! What a great find!

Moving on to another YC tart from the "old" inventory - Sparkling Angel

Country Glow - Ginseng Root, my first melting of this vendor

For the evening it's Buttercream Cupcake by GHBT's. Very good! I had on Hippy Christmas earlier and it is awesome!! :lol:

It's been a meltapalooza round here today..currently chestnuts and brown sugar (unknown vendor), NeNe's sweet snow cake, Suds and LIght cinnamon and clove buds, amd Suds and LIght sweet potato pie. :lol: