The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Jules, why be embarassed? You're making the neighborhood smell nice! You are providing a service!

Today, it's YC Spiced Pumpkin. My LOL order should be here today and that will be just more temptation for the Christmas scents. Yes Christy, just one more week! I don't know if I can make it!

Wish you were my neighbor Jules. I'd be thanking you for air quality control improvement. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Been melting some really good ones since yesterday:

Lemon Snap Cake(such a good bakery, and was light on the lemon), Wiildberry Scone, Vanilla Wafers---all CFTKR

Country Berry Hotcakes, Christmas Tree-----EW

Eggnog , Our Secret Recipe, Nutty Banana Bread, Grasshopper Pie, Fresh Baked Bread -----Crosscreek

Friday is a big icing down the melters day, so I don't have much going now:

Lemon Drops ~ Crosscreek

Lemon Cheecake ~ Can-Do

Iced Lemon Biscotti ~ HOT

I have a cold so I must get some super strong scents going today!

[smilie=th_aa17]

Hi everyone! Today I have melting: Mimi's House from Can-Do, Caramel Apple from The Cobblestone, and Pumpkin Vanilla from Granny's Kitchen. I can't believe it's less than a week until Thanksgiving!! I just put an order in for some Christmas scents from Carol, can't wait to get those going!!!!! Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

So funny Jules! [smilie=th_aa17]

I settled on CYS Jolly, Happy Soul (candy cane and VBN) and I love it! I smell candy cane and VBN pretty equally. Yummy!

I just broke the bowl to one of my 25 watt bulb burners so I'm having a little pity party. [smilie=th_aa17] I am using my 24 watt combo until I can get it replaced. I'm melting Candied Yams from Spotted Hog, which smells good, but now I have to go get ready for work so I won't be home long to enjoy it. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I have been wondering about that scent Lisa! Glad its great!

Cat, I like it so much that I'm thinking of placing another order later today. [smilie=th_aa17]

Jason, Happy Belated Birthday. I had a birthday last Saturday and I made a list of the scents that I wanted from YC too. My husband and daughters are very generous. Let's just say that my house will smell fantastic through the Holidays. I hope you had a great day.

Today I'm metling from CFTKR City of Lights. From Can-do Apple Cellar. I'm sure I will start something else for this evening. Off to pick my girls up from school.

Hi all! This afternoon, it's a celtic spice candle from friendly fumes here in the living room. This is the first time I've had anything going today. We had quite a scare last night/today, so I didn't feel like melting. Yesterday evening, I mentioned to dh that I hadn't seen Jack, our male cat, in several hours. We searched the house, the yard, the whole neighborhood...no Jack. The kids were in tears. We didn't find him last night before bed, but have looked several times today. Well, I was putting some towels away upstairs in the linen closet, and there was Jack!!! He must have snuck in there yesterday morning when my dd got some towels for her shower. Poor guy had been locked in there for over 24 hours. We, of course, freaked out, started screaming, jumping, and hugging the cat like crazy. He's acting a little off, but we're hoping he'll be back to his normal sweet self soon.

So, all is peacful in my house now. Whew! [smilie=th_aa17]

Glad you found your kitty Heidi!

Order on Lisa-I think I might mosy on over myself!

This afternoon-I had to get the "dog bath" smell outta here, so I have put on CFTKR-Cedar and Spice.

Geesh-whoever invented the Shih Tzu should have made them bald! Of course they are the oldest Chinese breed-so I guess they have been a pain to groom for centuries!

Have a great afternoon!

Just getting around to starting some melting! I have CH Zucchini Bread going and it smells so good! I also baked brownies a little earlier! yuM!

Trying to figure out what scents to get going for the evening.....I've got a YC Autumn Leaves jar that I need to finish up soon.

Guest Anonymous

This afternoon-I had to get the "dog bath" smell outta here, so I have put on CFTKR-Cedar and Spice.

Geesh-whoever invented the Shih Tzu should have made them bald!

[smilie=th_12E9EC16] Bald shih tzu. :lol: What a mental image Cat. I think that would be a face only a mama could love! :lol:

Heidi - So glad you found your kitty! BIG sigh of relief.....

Melting HOT's white chocolate pumpkin cafe latte. Ummmmmmmmm.

Lemon Grass from AMS's! Wow! Knock your socks off strong!! I had to turn it off for a while. Chipotle cracked pecans from FP, smells wonderful tonight in my house!

Heidi......so glad you found your cat! I've done the same thing...walked and walked looking for mine. Then they show up when I least expect it!

For this evening I'm melting Apple Dumplings from Crosscreek and Hot's Sugar Frosted Apple Cobbler.Have a good night everyone.

I'm done with all of my errands and I'm settling in with just one scent tonight.

HoT - Orange County Housewives (this one is great)

Heidi, so glad you found your kitty.

Guest stardustgirl

Heidi - glad your kitty was OK! We've had a dog do that... he spent several hours in the kitchen pantry while his panicked humans kept calling for him.

Jules - the name of that tart cracks me up. I keep having Sweeney Todd thoughts (sick, I know....)

Spotted Hog Harvest Scarecrow. So far, the entire fall sampler has been a winner! I'm definitely going to order from them.

Eveningmelts are Can-Do's Aunt Betty's blackberry pie and Can-Do's Grandma Thompson's secret recipe. In the bedroom it's orange vanilla from Tara's Candle Cottage [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Finishing up the night with-

Sugar Cookie-Can Do(special in my DD's room-she needed some comfort smelling)

Breathe Free and Clear-Randall's(my room-for Mr. snoring,stuffy nose. I need to sleep!)

Witches Brew-Cozy Cottage

Have a good night!

Heidi, poor Jack! I'm so glad you found him.

I got my LOL order today and I couldn't resist. Five or six freebies were included, one of them being Fireside, so since it's freezing tonight, I popped it in! Smells great. Also continuing with the fall candles and melting YC Fall Festival in the BR.

Heidi--so glad you found your kitty. One time we couldn't find one of our cats and after a day we kept hearing this faint mewing sound. Suddenly we realized she must have gotten underneath the house when a repairman was under there and got shut in. Sure enough, there she was--hungry and scared. After that we always double checked before shutting the grate to the crawl space.

This morning it is Crosscreek Cherry Smoothie. Have a great Saturday everyone.