The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Yesterday I had some really good ones:

Harvest Moon - LOL. Very good and strong. Mix of berries, cedar, eucalyptus...hard to describe, but a great holiday scent.

White Linen - Lil Bears. This was such a pretty scent, but quite light.

Pink Grapefruit - LOL. Authentic and strong.

Christmas Splendor - Angie's. The pine here was milder than many Christmas scents I've melted. The pine was more of a background note, cider more prominent. Lovely.

Blood Bath - Lathers & Lights. Very, very good! I detected mostly citrus with some heavier notes. Maybe the patchouli? I don't really like patchouli, but didn't detect the individual note here. This was pretty strong, too.

Key Lime Pie - LOL. This was absolutely delicious!!! The buttery crust was most prominent, but definitely got the key lime, too. Drool-worthy!!!

Cranberry Twist - Lindsay's Candles. This was a good, tart cranberry with a fairly strong scent throw.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt] Good Morning All...finally got a day off from school!

Burning from my new batch from Crosscreek- Sweet Pumpkin Pie and it's strong and so yummy.

Good Morning and thanks for the well wishes! My 4 yo is on her 3rd piece of bread w/honey this morning,so I'd say she's on the mend.

Put on Lemon Pound Cake-Candledippers

Burning Plum Crazy-HI

Burning Strudel N' Spice-Heavenleigh Scents

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

I'm loving all of these scent names lately. Nutmeg Nellies and that eggnog swing ha! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I've got plain old VBN from Kreationsbykathie on this morning.

It's good, but it's getting overpowered by the fresh cut grass outside my window and my own B&B from the shower.

Cat, Hope you are feeling better today. I am burning CHC cedar and saffron-one of my favorite scents. I voted early last Wednesday. Our state was one that could. Everyone have a great day.

Cyngreen, how do you melt so many in one day. Do you chuck them after 1 tealight? Just curious. Thats about what I melt for a week lol!

LLVV-if you run out of Spooky Berry and can't find more, let me know. I can send you my bag. I melted one and the maple undertone got to me. Otherwise very nice scent! I wish my nose liked it, they look so cute!

Today, melting the remains of my YC Black Cherry 2 wick and YC peace pillar.

Mmdolinar - Oh no! I'm so sorry! I was the one that recommended Spooky Berry to you. Thank you for the kind offer but I have 9 more of them left. I liked the scent so much that I bought 2 bags of it. I'm really sorry that I gave you a bad recommendation.

Cat, I hope you and your family are feeling much better! It's always a good sign when a kids appetite returns! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Re-melting For the Love of Pumpkin from EW. This isn't very pumpkin-y, but it reminds me so much of Primitive Cupboards (which I loved) from Bella's that it goes on my re-order list, anyway. Very good non-spicy bakery scent! Also added Citrus Linen H2O from EW in the powder room.

Thanks again everyone. My kiddo is sleeping again,so hopefully she'll be in better form this evening. I am feeling better now too.

Put on Water Blossom-Candledippers this afternoon. This is a good soother.

Thanks again everyone. My kiddo is sleeping again,so hopefully she'll be in better form this evening. I am feeling better now too.

Put on Water Blossom-Candledippers this afternoon. This is a good soother.

Cat.. wishing you and your family a speedy recovery! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I just put on Everyday Whims Lemon Biscotti... I had EW's Cinnamon Sticks on before... not in the mood for that today... to me is was a spicy cinnamon (smelled like a craft store)... if you like that type of cinnamon, this one is for you, strong!

So nice and warm here in Michigan today.It's 70 out,put on YC blueberry scone tart and burning Gold Canyons Pomegranate candle.Everything smells nice.

I know it's a bit early, but for the next few days I'm doing a trial run on Christmas, Winter, scents. So this 74 degree beautiful afternoon it's CFTKR-Aspen Winter.

A trial run, Kim? Is that what we're gonna call it? :oops: I've been just waiting for the all clear so I can start melting my YC Gingerbread. Even though it's in the 70's here too... I've been saving it for too long.

[smilie=th_cocktail]

Good afternoon! It's quite lovely here on Long Island too. It's partially cloudy but the temperature is mild. I think that the inside of my house is colder than it is outside. Anyway, DD had her first voting experience today and can't wait to go to school tomorrow to tell her teachers all about it. She claims to have voted for mom for president. That's her story and she's sticking to it.

This afternoon I've been melting Bartlet and Basil...a very fresh smelling pear scent. It's a nice change from the heavy bakery scents that I've been melting lately. I love pumpkin but I can only take so much of it.