The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good Morning.... already took the dog for a nice brisk walk... it was light out... nice.. it has been so dark the last couple of weeks in the morning... now that we have the time change, we walk in the light! :lol:

Melting Brown Sugar Spice Cookie and Frosted Pumpkin, both from Nene's.

Time to drink my cup of tea and enjoy this sunny cool morning! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good morning! Did everyone remember to turn their clocks back? I love the extra hour of sleep!

This morning's melts are Harvest and a remelt from last night, Toffee Pecan Pie. This is a lighter scent but smells fantastic in a smaller area.

My kitty didn't set her clock back so I had a 4:30 a.m. pounce instead of a 5:30 one. I'm up. I'm up.

Cozy's Boo Berry Bats took over the whole house this morning. It smells great!

Jules.....you always make me laugh!! This morning I have on Country Berry Hotcakes from Angel Made Scents. Smells really good! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Doe, my thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

Today is an ancient YC - Island Mango (I just closed my eyes and picked)

and Sage Grove's Orange Woodland Spice

Guest Anonymous

Melting YC eggnog. It's not as sweet & creamy as some others, got an edge of nutmeg to it, but I really like nutmeg, so it's a good one for me. :shock:

Just put in Cinnamon Cider from Scentsy. My sil sent me a few of their new scents to try. This one is strong!

Came into a major mess at home this afternoon. After the cleanup and replacement of the heating element on the hot water tank;I am melting Bayberry and Rocky Mountain Christmas-LOL.

I liked Rocky Mountain Christmas from LOL. Good Christmas scent!

Hi everyone, not melting anything today. Wanted to let everyone who was asking know that my brother passed away today, 17 days after my mom.

I know he is in a better place and not in pain anymore but my heart is just breaking.

Doe, I am so very sorry to hear this.

Hazelnut Cappuccino from Harvest Glow in the kitchen/DR and Blackberry Amber from Bella's in the MB.

I had Hazelnut Cappuccino going late last night (or early this morning, LOL). This was a coffee scent I liked - not too overpowering. What did you think, Mpfand?

Sorry it took me so long to reply; just got home from work. I liked this scent, but couldn't really detect the hazelnut part. It was nice, though, and smelled just like fresh brewed coffee.

Thanks, Mpfand. I don't think I picked out the hazelnut either, come to think of it. But I did enjoy melting it the other day!

Becky, I love that Baked Bread scent from Harvest Glow, too!

Yesterday was a LOL-fest. Re-orders will be: Pink Sugar Mon Sherry, Rocky Mountain Christmas, Green Apple Caramel Crunch, Hey Sugar, White Cake, Vanilla Nut Bread.