The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Happy Birthday cbgirl! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] This morning I've got vanilla buttercream crunch from kreationsbyKathie in the bedroom. It's yummy! In the rest of the melters I have a cut-up Blue Moon pillar that had burned all the way down. It's really good too! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one with eccentric fur-babies.

It's bad enough that my big ol' cat jumps from about two feet above me, but she keeps doing it earlier and earlier! With this time change tonight, she'll be dive bombing me at 4 in the morning!

If I'm awake that early, I promise to post. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Now I've got CYS Blue Sugar Cake going from last night

and Banana Nut Bread from Cottage Hill.

Jules, my cat was purring, walking and humping (the air - he does this while he kneads us - gross) all over DH and I last night. I was up on and off from 4:30. He also has this new thing where he slams our bedroom door shut and then scratches the mirror on the back of the door. [smilie=th_blij47-1] Yea, scared the crap out of me.

I usually don't melt in the bedroom (don't like to leave tealights alone) but since I'm going in and out I added Purr-Chouli in there. At first I wasn't getting much of a throw, so I statcked my tealight and it's great now.

Jules, my cat was purring, walking and humping (the air - he does this while he kneads us - gross) all over DH and I last night. I was up on and off from 4:30. He also has this new thing where he slams our bedroom door shut and then scratches the mirror on the back of the door. :lol: Yea, scared the crap out of me. .

[smilie=th_blij47-1]

[smilie=th_blij47-1] OMGosh, y'all are cracking me up with the cat stories. That is the exact reason why I sleep with the door closed, and the animals aren't allowed in. I'm a horrible sleeper as it is, and I know that the cats and dog would drive me nuts all night if they were allowed in. LOL!

I decided to burn my celtic moonspice candle from friendly fumes that I won in their newsletter drawing. It smells incredible! I'm soooo glad I chose this scent. Yum!

Guest Anonymous
Jules, my cat was purring, walking and humping (the air - he does this while he kneads us - gross) all over DH and I last night.

Lisa, I imagine this is soooooo annoying, but you've gotta get this on video and put it on

U tube - too funny! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Jules - we don't change time until next weekend. :lol: Weird, huh?

Melting LOL's eggnog cream puff. Cold smell was a little light, but it's throwing nicely from

the LR into the kitchen. Yum!

Jules - Is the time change tonight? I thought they moved it to the middle of November? I didn't see anything in the paper about it. Will need to research or be late for Church tomorrow.

Burning Front Porch - Primitive Gathering

Front Porch - Blueberries and Cherries

Nene's - Egyptian Splendour

Heidiliz, closing the door would almost be worst, at least for a while. Don't they try to get in? I have another one who jiggles the door knob if the door is closed and yet another one who scratches the bottom of the door.

Sweet, I wouldn't be surprised if my DH does put it on video. He has some sense of humor - this is one he did for another one of our cats (Chewie the one with asthma) -

Sound is a must if you watch it!

Sorry for all the cat talk in melting thread. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

eta: Glad to hear LOL Eggnong Cream Puff has a good throw. It does smell awfully light cold.

The drumming will do that to ya, Jules! [smilie=th_blij47-1] At least you have a good excuse. :lol:

Melting Sweet Cnnamon Pumpkin from Pure Scents upstairs and downstairs. This is light, but smells nice.

Funny kitties! Mine wants to sleep under the covers, under my arm. Every now and then she leans up and licks my face. That sandpaper tongue startles you!

This morning I am getting in the spirit - Dark Moon scents.

Crypt Moon and Fall Leaves

My animals are never allowed in my room, so they don't bug us at night to come in. Maybe I'm mean, but I need some space at night when I'm trying to sleep. After 12 years of kids sleeping in bed with us off and on, I certainly don't need animals in there. LOL! Dh is more than enough...the bed hog!

And, to get on topic, this celtic moonspice candle is the bomb!!!

Guest Anonymous
[smilie=th_anyminute] [smilie=th_ecd36868] It's all me! I just checked the calandar again. It's totally NOT this weekend.

It's all the drumming. I can't think straight!

:? [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Whew, glad it wasn't me....it's YOUUUUUU! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Hey just think of all the stuff you can blame on the drumming. Might even be one to use for getting more packages.... [smilie=th_00000020]

Guest stardustgirl

Happy Birthday, cbgirl!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

This is weird: It's day 2 1/2 for a YC Purr-chouli tart. Maybe someone tipped the bottle extra on this batch, because the others didn't last but a day.

CBV Dreamsickle in the kitchen.

CBV Maple Butter Pumpkin Frap in here.

Jules - you need more calming, soothing aromatherapy tarts to deal with all that drumming, right? What a great excuse to shop!

Sweet, I wouldn't be surprised if my DH does put it on video. He has some sense of humor - this is one he did for another one of our cats (Chewie the one with asthma) -

Sound is a must if you watch it!

[smilie=th_anyminute] The Music! Lisa, that is a riot! What an expression on Chewie! My, my.

Guest stardustgirl

I've switched from candles to melts since it's not as gloomy now:

Keona - Nutcracker Sweet

Everyday Whims - Coffee with Santa in my new-and-improved-with-an-8-foot-cord melter (3.49 at Menard's). Adios extension cords.

Guest Anonymous

Happy birthday, cbgirl - from one October baby to another [smilie=th_anyminute]

I burned YC Autumn Gold for work this morning, and am currently melting Monster Munch from Crosscreek.

Happy Birthday cbgirl [smilie=th_anyminute]

It's been a couple of days since I've been on here, y'all crack me up :?

I have Nene's Cornucopia melting in the kitchen, in the bath I have Nene's Crisp Mountain Breeze, and in the bedroom Grazia's White Lace & Lilacs. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Sharon