The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good morning all. This morning I just have my two electrics going with Everyday Whim's Drunk Apples in one and CFKTR's Strawberry Kiwi in the other. Have a lot of errands to run and working a half day this afternoon, so electric it has to be. Drunk apples smells wonderful, but more like a mac apple than anything drunk.

To my early morning scents I just added CFTKR Apple Orchard in the kitchen, Can-Do Peach Magnolia Raspberry in bedroom, and Nene's Sun Showers in the bath. I also have a soy Pear Berry candle lit in the living room. All of these have the house smelling so nice!!

[smilie=th_yeahthat]

Sharon

Good morning! It's a chilly one here in NC...about time! This is my kind of weather!

So far, it's strawberry sugared macaroon from mookie doodle in the computer room, and an oatmeal raisin crumb cake candle from Kathy Ireland in the kitchen.

Have a great day, everyone!

Morning everyone!

I was totally worn out last night from the field trip....I actually went to bed at 9pm! Woke up with a slightly stuffy nose which has gone away thank goodness! I can still smell! lol

Downstairs it's Apple Strudel from Almost Country.

Upstairs it's Peppermint Spa from Can-Do.

Loving both of them a lot!

Off to vacuum...Yippee! NOT!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning!!

Melting an old favorite from NeNe's....yummy Blueberry Lemon Loaf!! its awesome!!

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Have a super day!!

Not sure what I am doing this morning-but it is very cold here today, so I think something cozy is in order.

Have a good day all!

Okay so I have-Sweet Dreams-Everyday Whims in my bedroom(still love this one!!)

Holiday Pomander-Candledippers-LR

Home for the Holidays-Blue Gecko-DR

Sweet Pumpkin-CFTKR-Kitchen

Doing a sink thingy from Blue Gecko-Rosemary Mint while I am doing chores this morning. So I hope that doesn't clash with the Pumpkin.

Hi Everybody.

I'm back from errands and melting a Frankenstein of Vanilla and Fireside blended in the same melters.

It's pretty darn good, if I do say so.

PI Vanilla

CD Fireside

Glad your custom turned out so well, cyn!

Today is one I have a love/hate with...HoT's Charlotte's Evil Stepsister...a CF buddy reminded me about this one the other day - and I dug it out to try it again. I had it on the timer and woke up to it - thought EW! What is that awful smell? [smilie=th_friends]

A bit later I am thinking I like it...sheesh.

melting Choc. Creme Cupcake from Angel Made Scents. this one is pretty good. But I can tell it will only be melted when my husband is not around. He is not a fan of anything smelling like chocolate, but he loves the real thing.

Hey Jason, that Candy Corn is a hard one to get a throw out of. My 40 watt bulb melter did nothing for the scent. My best results have been with my 24 watt combo melter (awesome throw) and my 2 piece ceramic tea light melter from YC. What have you been using to melt this one in?

Since I am home today I am adding to my scents-

Everyday Whims Frosted Pumpkin

Nene's Frosted pumpkin

YC Frosted Pumpkin

I have so many more Fall Melts and I am already getting sick of them. Not ordering too many Christmas scents.

Love your Frosted Pumpkin theme Candle!

Added Pomegranate and Grapeseed Liquorice candles to the mix in here this afternoon. I am trying to finish them off.

Also added Plumeria-Candledippers in one DD's room.

And Sugar Bits-LOL in the other DD's room.