The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

For tonight I left the Blueberry Scone on and added YC Shortbread Cookie jar.

Different room - Full Moon - Sticks & Twigs (Love this)

Have a good night.

Guest stardustgirl

I decided this room was "melt safe" now and have Nene's Creamy Caramel Coffee going.

I'm going to be bummed when this one ends. It's FABULOUS!!

Just got my new order from BusyBee and am melting Elf Cookie in the living room. S scent they made for me of Sugar cookie, peppermint and pine. I love it.

In the comp room I am melting a Chocolate Patchouli that Doc made for me as well and it is also really great.!!!! he is a master of scent!!!

Wow, slpit - those sound unusual! I tend to like scents that are out of the ordinary.

Busy - was the Sugared Pink Pumpkin a lot of Pink - or did the pumpkin come through pretty well?

Aria - an 8 ft tall Frank? [smilie=th_biggestgrin] How do the kids have the nerve to trick or treat at your house, LOL! ?

Tonight is Dakota Scents - a couple of nice ones:

Wine and Roses

Angel Feathers

Final melts of the day: Harvest Spice from Illuminescents downstairs and Wilderness Lodge from Aroma Soy in my son's room.

Overnight it was Granny's Kitchen from candledippers and gingersnap cookies from Can-Do. I'm starting the day with blueberry buttercream fairy cakes from Mookie Doodle and brown sugar and fig...also from Mookie Doodle! :lol:

Good Morning!!

I am melting NeNe's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, and will agree with cbgirl..its wonderful!! Very good thrower and super yummy!!

Sorry, can't remember who asked me about the Pink Sugared Pumpkin, but is got a good mixture of both. You can tell there is pumpkin in there, but the pink sugar addds its superb sweetness to it..I think its a perfect blend...HTH!!

Have a wonderful day everyone... :lol:

Good morning!

Busymom, that Pink Sugared Pumpkin sounds so nice! I'll have to order some :lol:

This morning I am melting Celtic Moonspice from Nene's for the first time and I love it!! I also have Blue Clear Sky from Can-Do in the bath, and Nene's April Fresh Downey in the bedroom.

Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far!

I am melting Autumn afternoon-Keona

Eat it Raw-Phebes

Little Pink Dress-Cozy Cottage

Guest stardustgirl

CBV Cinnamon buns (still making me hungry!)

Nene - Creamy Caramel Coffee

Getting ready to put in Keona - Autumn Afternoon