The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Last night I melted Autumn Gold. Its nice, but way more perfumey than Autumn Leaves which I like much better. Have a good day all!

Mpfand...your dip recipe was a huge success at the birthday party. :P

Glad to hear, Dabba. :roll: I hope your daughter had a wonderful sweet 16!

So far, it's Petaluma Pumpkin Muffins from Cozy Cottage in the loft, Garden Rain from Mainstays in the powder room and Pink Sugar from Candle Haven in my daughter's room. Nothing downstairs yet. I have all of the windows open and am just enjoying the fresh, cool air for now.

Guest Anonymous
I'm melting Woodland Breeze from Cozy Cottage. Not sure about this one yet, so far it has a strong soapy smell to it.

:lol: Hi anabasset! Hope your doggies are much better today! Love the one in your avatar - adorable!

Melting HOT's candy corn cupcake - good & sweet!

Hi Everyone-

Very long and busy weekend. No melting at all. I think I am going to decorate for Fall today. Melting CHC Caramel Apple and Nene's Caramel Apple Cider.

:lol:

The autumn wreath is on the door and the pumpkins are on the hearth. Fall weather may begin!

Today is Country Blessing's Sock it to Me Cake

Guest Doe

Nene's - Berry-luscious Bundt cake

Can-Do - What's Cookin

Both are very nice but not really what I am in the mood for today.

Guest Anonymous

I just popped in one of the free samples I got from Keona Candles last week. It's called Bubbling Brew. It's a really odd scent, but I really like it. It's hard to describe, almost like licorice, but not so sweet.

Did anyone else get those samplers from Keona? That's the third sample I've melted and so far I'm enjoying them.

I've only melted one so far Apple Pie A La Mode, it had a nice scent for not much of a throw.

Just got my new order from BusyBee and am melting Elf Cookie in the living room. S scent they made for me of Sugar cookie, peppermint and pine. I love it.

In the comp room I am melting a Chocolate Patchouli that Doc made for me as well and it is also really great.!!!! he is a master of scent!!!

It's a bit cooler today and is supposed to be all week. I think fall may finally be on the way for my state! Today I have on Fall Festival from Cozy Cottage. It's another Fall Festival I had hoped would be more like Yankee's, but is more of a cinnamon scent. Oh well, still smells good.

Hi All! :oops:

Melted Autumn Spice from Front Porch in two melters this morning. Now I have Nene's Harvest Moon (wonderful!) and I am trying out Carol's Christmas Garland - this one is super strong and I like it, not sure it smells like a garland to me though!! lol

anne, :oops: I just got my fall sampler from Keona today. I took them out of the envelope and sniffed each one, but they all smelled the same to me...lol. I think I will let them air out a little and then try one out.

Speaking of fall decorating, I just put my fall twig and berry wreath on the front door and I also have a huge pot of deep red mums next to the front door also. I need to get a bale of hay so I can put out my scarecrow and some pumpkins too. Oh yeah, I also have a huge Frankenstein I put out on the porch....he is 8 feet tall and his eyes glow green!!! ooooOOOOOooooo

:oops: See ya later guys!

Melting Pumpkin Pie Spice from Candle Haven in two melters downstairs. This was a large pumpkin shaped tart that she sent with my last order. Smells fabulous; perfect mixture of pumpkin and spice. Every time I melt one of Lessie's scents I am reminded of how much I miss her melts. :oops:

:shock:

Hope you all have had a good Monday!!

Just have to tell ya..Carols Sugared Pink Pumpkin is awesome...I just love this scent!! Been melting it off and on today, and I love it so much!!

Have a nice afternoon!!

Just put Autumn Sage from Candle Haven downstairs and in the loft. Needed a break from spicy/pumpkin scents.

Guest Doe

I added Keona candles Autumn Afternoon- its ok now- kinda smelled like beer to me for the first hour or so.

:shock: Hi anabasset! Hope your doggies are much better today! Love the one in your avatar - adorable!

Thanks sweet&spiceygrl! My pups are much better! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the other two don't come down with the virus. I'm really done with doggie vomit duty.

I had to dump Woodland Breeze. It never got any better and after awhile I could sense a soapy taste in my mouth. I'm now melting Tuscadero's Cranberry & Fig. It smells wonderful!

Guest Anonymous

Good afternoon! Everyone's fall scents and decorations sound great...it's finally cooled off here to a 'balmy' 90 degrees! lol Actually, for us in this part of the country it IS pretty nice today.

I've had Autumn Woods from GHBT's going almost all day, and Nene's Rustic Blend as well.

Guest stardustgirl

I melted some of the mini cinnamon buns from CBV in the kitchen and OMG!! :shock: I would've sworn I was next to a Cinn-A-Bon in the mall.

Now I want a Cinn-A-Bon.