The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Starting off this Monday with Vanilla Lime from Candle Haven and also CFTKR Coconut Cream Cake....yummers!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes for Seth. He had a great day! I still can't believe my baby is 4!

I'm not melting anything yet, but I have the melters icing as we speak. My father-in-law got here late last night, and is staying for a couple of days (mil couldn't get off of work, so he came alone), so I'm a little off my normal schedule.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning!

I just finished cleaning the house and am getting ready to go to the park with DD. This morning's melts are Shortbread, Lemon Meringue, and Dewberry. Love them all.

Jerseymom - I have a quick question for you...how did you like that burner that you got off of Etsy? I've seen those at a lot of places and have been wondering how well they work. Thanks!

Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch. Nothing today reminds me of a cozy fall nght, but I have to try this scent out to see if I want to order more. Discovered this morning that Front Porch is having a board members only 3 day sale.

Good morning all! This morning in my office is Bella's Bursting Butter Cookies. I bought 10 of these with my last order because I loved the scent previously, but now they all smell like burned cookies. [smilie=th_hmph] Might have to mix them with a vanilla or something to help take the edge off. Hmmmm...

:roll:

Jewel

Cookie, don't you get cranky when the re-order doesn't match your original? [smilie=th_hmph]

Had little luck at home yesterday with Almost Country Lime Cooler, but I brought it to the office today - very good results in the smaller room. It is a crowd pleaser, too!

today I'm melting a fabulous combo. I have Can-do's sugar butt, CFTKR mulled cider and in living room I have Candle Haven sweet maple and wood flowers. The three mix so well together. I was putting pool furniture in shed and all lawn stuff away. Now we just wait for Fay to come visit us. ( Hope not). At least my house smells great. If anyone knows of a vender that also has the sweet maple and wood flowers please let me know.

Kathy

Guest Anonymous
today I'm melting a fabulous combo. I have Can-do's sugar butt, CFTKR mulled cider and in living room I have Candle Haven sweet maple and wood flowers. The three mix so well together. I was putting pool furniture in shed and all lawn stuff away. Now we just wait for Fay to come visit us. ( Hope not). At least my house smells great. If anyone knows of a vender that also has the sweet maple and wood flowers please let me know.

Kathy

Tuscadero's has that scent I believe.

Guest Doe

Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my mom : ) She went into the hospital Tuesday for a simple back operation everythng was fine right after but things started to go down hill. We left right away to go down to see her and when we got there the nurse said she was on a ventilator and that her heart stopped but they were able to get her back but it was still not looking good. The next 2 days were not good but on day 3 she started to improve. She is doing much better today they took her off the ventilator and she will be out of ICU tomorrow!!

Doe....so glad your Mom is doing better. I know that must have really scared you! Today I've got Coconut Curry Custard in the kitchen. Sage and Citrus from Front Porch in the den and Haunted House from CH in the bedroom. All smells wonderful! [smilie=th_a194]

Doe, I'm so happy for you that your mom is doing better! I hope that she continues on the road to good health!

This afternoon I'm melting Vanilla Buttercream Crunch. I've spent all day cooking and I'm exhausted.

Good afternoon! Doe that's great news about your mom!

I put YC Tangerine Berry on and Macintosh Apple jar candle. I have Grazia's Orchid Rain in my bedroom, it is such a pretty scent

mpfand-what did you think of Cozy Fall Nights? I have it but haven't tried it yet

Sharon

Doe, Best wishes for your mom's continued recovery.

This afternoon is YC Lemon Lavender and Sage & Citrus combo. Also Baton Rouge.

Colonial Orange Flower & Musk in the bathroom today.

Twinsmom, I hope Fay misses you.

Doe--so glad to hear your mom is doing so much better. That is so scary when things go wrong like that.

Just got home and have Yankee Orchard Pear going--love this scent. My Crossscreek Apple Blossom was still going very strong after 11 hrs but my son didn't like it so switched it out.

Monalissa, YC used to have a patchouli scent called Witches Brew. I didn't really dig that one but last year they tweaked it a little bit and named it Purr-Chouli. I don't know what they changed in it but definately something. I think perhaps there is a subtle sweetness to it like a very faint candy and the leaves description is perfect. Last year I picked up a couple of the tarts simply because they were black and matched my Halloween tartmelter. I didn't rush to melt it because I was expecting the old Witches Brew. By the time I finally tried it it was sold out. This year I got mine early. [smilie=th_a194]

It's worth a try even for patchouli haters.

Thanks Jules. You're already finding them this year? I usually don't have trouble finding anything in NYC but not one store has anything in this scent. I'm wondering if it's too early. I really want to try it now!

eta: Maybe I'm having trouble b/c I am calling Hallmark stores. There are no Yankee stores right near us or in the city.

Jules, I don't think they know where Fay is going yet. When i picked my girls up from School we were told that school is cancelled for the next two days. Our school is one of the shelters. I think its just going to be a tropical storm. I hope you and your family are safe.

Doe- Great news about your Mom.

I added Banana nut bread from TS. All these fragrances make my home smell nice and cozy.