The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Morning everyone...

I have LOL's Azure Seas melting. Not really my type of scent but it goes well while I'm cleaning. I'll probably switch out when we get home from a B-day BBQ later on.

Still melting Cinnabuns from Gramma Fran's. This is a wonderful, strong scent, but my husband is painting the pantry so I'm smelling more paint than cinnabun! :lol: I haven't found a scent yet that will over power primer and paint!

Patsy - be very careful with your glass melter...I just put a knfe tip through the top of mine - the glass autumn leaves YC melter. I am going to miss that one - loved the leaf reflection it made on the wall.

Hi Meghuneyntyson! Happy melting :lol:

Today has been an Accentrix day -

Lemon Drop (tealight)

Bonsai (tealight)

Both nice, strong throws, but last only 1 tealight. Time to change scents...

This afternoon I am melting Banana Ivy from Busy Bee......totally love this scent! I need more!!!!!!!

Upstairs, I just put Fall Frenzy in my electric melter....also from Busy Bee

In the laundy/mudroom, it's Pink Bombshell from Busy Bee

It's a Busy Bee kinda day here!!!! :lol:

vintage by tyler candles in the bedroom. this is the bomb!

snow covered pines by country heart candles in the living room. This is one of the best scents they make. If you love Christmas scents this one will win you over!

lovespell in the kitchen from victorias. It's really good!

Hi All! We got back from the mall a while ago and I hit the jackpot at YC. I scooped up 36 votives. They didn't have anymore Purr-Chouli votives left but I got a bunch of Boo-Nillas and Cider Webs. I also picked up a bunch of my favorite fall scents. This aftenroon I'm still melting the same scents...Country Sweet Bread and Strawberries & Cream. They will be changed out after we get back from dinner.

Guest Anonymous

I've been playing with my Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts order since it came yesterday. I have to say I'm kind of impressed with her stuff so far. Right now I have Best Friends and Lavender Apple going - both are performing quite well. Last night I melted Hawaiian Ginger and Butt Naked which did well also. If the rest of the 12 I got are consistently good, I'll definitely order again soon.

Wow LLVV, it sounds like you really did hit the jackpot! I hope my coupon & catalog come soon - I NEED to go on a shopping spree at Yankee. I am really loving their tarts. The scents are fabulous and they last forever.

I started the day with Tuscadero's Frangipani. Nice strong scent but didn't last long. I'm now melting Yankee's Evening Air, which I love. This is my new favorite scent! (I swear I say that every time). I'm definitely going to be buying some candles in this scent.[/img]

Yummy, melting blueberry scone YC. Had to get a jar on this one too and am using an illumalid. Hope this will use up all my wax. Went to the store last night and the lady told me to come to work for her. What a dream job. The lady was so helpful and courteous I should let the company know. Maybe I will. People aren't always told how good they do but sure get scorned if they do poorly.

Cheryl

Patsy - be very careful with your glass melter...I just put a knfe tip through the top of mine - the glass autumn leaves YC melter. I am going to miss that one - loved the leaf reflection it made on the wall.

Debra - thank you for your thoughtful advice.

Patsy [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

You are welcome, Patsy!

Swapped out all my melters, but the Cranberry and Ginger from Cheryl's is so strong I ended up blowing out the tealights on all the other melters!

I have been melting the same tart all day. Mulled Cider from CFTKR. I love this one. I'm on my third tealight and it still smells great. I have a bunch of new scents to try from Carol but I can't get away from this one. Maybe tomorrow

Painting is done! Time to relax and smell something other than paint fumes! Mandarin Carmel Crumble from Candle Haven is melting in the kichen and LR.

Cheryl, how is the throw on your Blueberry Scone candle? I was really thinking about buying the big jar because I love the tart so much.

Tonight I am doing an encore of my Autum Leaves/Wreath combo in the bedroom. I just love this so much, I had to melt the other halves tonight! Also, Blackberry Amber from Busy Bee in the LR. Lovely and soft, but not a huge thrower.

You are welcome, Patsy!

Swapped out all my melters, but the Cranberry and Ginger from Cheryl's is so strong I ended up blowing out the tealights on all the other melters!

Strong? Debra, how do they smell together? They aren't my top favorites, but all I have to hear is "strong", and I'm ready to buy unless they smell like a skunk.

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Puddin for the first time in the small tin on a 17 watt for the test run.

Lessie's Cinnamon Sticks

Sugar & Spice Bear Claws

I'm ready for fall! This Texas heat is too hard on my wax.