The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

After a night of very little sleep due to thunderstorms I am melting Yankee Macintosh and Peach. At least it has cooled down some.

Sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep, Nancy. You sure have had your fair share of storms this year, haven't you?

This morning, it's sparkling pom-tini from mookie doodle in the computer room. I haven't started the other melters yet, but I will as soon as I get more coffee into my system. Since the kids are at my parents' house, Seth has insisted on sleeping with dh and I because he's scared to sleep alone (he sleeps with Gage). So, I was squished by a 3 year old all night. But, it sure was nice waking up to a sweet, sleeping little toddler. They're so cute and innocent when they are asleep. Now, the rest of the day is another story.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great day, everyone!

Heidi, I was squished by my little one last night as well. He just turned 4. My older 2 kids had friends sleep over so he had to sleep with me, and I loved it!

This morning I have Nene's Coastal Breeze, CFTKR Laundry Day (in bath) YC Clean Cotton in bedroom, and I just lit YC Beach Towel candle I got on clearance yesterday at Kohl's. Have a great day everyone!

Sharon

Thanks fleur and cyn...I have the lemon wedges coming and the lemon squares. I also have Tuscaderos lemon verbona coming. I really love all the lemons!

This morning I'm melting Candle Haven's Cherry Chip cake and Sugar & YC Vanilla Lime.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Well, it's official - Candlefind has now gone international! Welcome, WendyNZ from New Zealand - I know you will enjoy it here. Just watch out for "some" enabling that goes on.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Nancy - sure hope your kitty is beginning to turn around today. It's tough when they are old and that sick.

Juletones - glad you got to the doctor before it became pneumonia. Hope you will soon be enjoying your scents.

Crosscreek - Paradise

Front Porch - Twigs & Berries

Can Do - Bird of Paradise

Heavy thunderstorms all night-so I had all the kids in bed with me all night. I am so tired of the lights going out with every storm!!

Going out for breakfast this morning-I am too tired to cook! Will change the melts when I come back!

Good Morning all!

I love being squished by my toddler too. I even don't mind the occasional face slap with an arm that's searching for a good position to sleep in. I also love watching her sleep...so peaceful and sweet. Like you said Heidi, the rest of the day is another story...LOL.

Today's melts are Country Bake Shoppe (I got 2 bags on sale from Carol...I hope she isn't discontinuing it because it's one of my favorites) and Pink Lemonade.

I finally got my other melters going.

vanilla smoothie from crosscreek in my bedroom

honeydew melon from yc in the kitchen

spiced apple layer cake from mookie doodle in the living room

Ahh, the house is smelling fabulous! All of these scents are even covering up puppy smell. LOL!

Racing around today, not much time to be properly organized for serious melting so I have a Root candle, Eternal, on the candle warmer.

I have a YC Cinnamon & Sugar votive burning and if I put my nose above the candle I get this heavenly bakery scent. I bet it's awesome in a tart.

Guest Anonymous

So far today I have two going from CFTKR: Salty Sea Air (love this scent from any vendor), and Blueberry Lemon Verbena (WAY strong! :)

Mom, those Grandma's tarts are wrapped individually in cellophane (at least my order was)

Had fish for supper last night and didn't feel like melting anything till the smell was out of the house...now it's YC clean cotton and a Gold canyon candle....clean sheets!

Thanks everyone for your concern for our cat. We just talked to the vet and his temp is down and he tried to eat a little this morning. They are watching his kidneys now but if he continues to improve he might get to come home either tomorrow or Friday. We are sure missing him.

trep... great news about your kitty... I hope he continues to improve... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

all you gals talking about sleeping toddlers... brings back fond memories... they are so sweet at that tender age... :) enjoy them during these years... they grow up so quickly... mine are teenagers now... and although I love every age... there is something about 3-4 year olds, so cute!

Guest stardustgirl

I've got Chandler Lane Lemon Meringue Pie melting in here, and it's a good lemon, nice throw, but not quite as strong as Lovin' Lemon from Candles by Victoria (which I loved so much I ordered crumbles, fragrance oil and a candle, LOL!)

I've got her Blueberry Patch finishing up in the bath. Yesterday I compared blueberries (CBV & CL tied on that one... I'm not a hardcore blueberry fanatic like I aparently am with lemon).

*I* am also melting in here. I'm putting the wood planks down on the closet floor and there is *no* air circulation in there. I had to stop and take a fan break!

I've got Chandler Lane Lemon Meringue Pie melting in here, and it's a good lemon, nice throw, but not quite as strong as Lovin' Lemon from Candles by Victoria (which I loved so much I ordered crumbles, fragrance oil and a candle, LOL!)

I've got her Blueberry Patch finishing up in the bath. Yesterday I compared blueberries (CBV & CL tied on that one... I'm not a hardcore blueberry fanatic like I aparently am with lemon).

*I* am also melting in here. I'm putting the wood planks down on the closet floor and there is *no* air circulation in there. I had to stop and take a fan break!

Sounds like hard work where you are. I feel kinda bad soakin' up the a/c today. but then not so much. [smilie=th_c2e41937] Drink lots of water. We can't have you melting away.

All of your talk about Lovin' Lemon got me to cave and place an order. CBV has free shipping today so that sweetened the deal. I took advantage. I got the twelve little heart tarts. and some Caramel Corn too.

I bet your kitty misses you, too, trep! Glad it is doing better.

Stardust - are you updating your closet, or?

This afternoon is Freesia by Tropical Breezes so far. 2 cubes from a waffle bar - scents my office adequately, wouldn't work for vaulted ceilings...