The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Candle and tart lover

Hi everyone--Have been reading this board for a while now---finally decided to start posting. Have been trying to read up on all the topics---but have now decided that is just about impossible.

Love tart warmers--use the 24 Watt electric ones. Usually have my three tart warmers going along with a couple other candles.

Don't know what I would do without Candle Find--as I buy all my tarts and candles based on the comments everyone posts on this site.

I was getting ready to place orders with Grazia and Candle Haven and was so sad to read that both companies are going out of business.

What a shame--as from what I have read on here---their products were really liked by a lot of you.

Well---off to trying to catch up on as many as the postings as i can.

Welcome Candlelover. You will love getting all this information as to who to order from. I'm new to the forum too. I love reading what everyone has to say.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks so much for all the welcomes. Having fun trying to read the many many posts here and trying to write down all the many candle sites u all seem to luv.

Having a problem posting with my AOL Browser--but I see where they did post that AOL is a problem when posting.

I have to hit the submit button 4 or 5 times before it goes thru.

Thanks so much for all the welcomes. Having fun trying to read the many many posts here and trying to write down all the many candle sites u all seem to luv.

Having a problem posting with my AOL Browser--but I see where they did post that AOL is a problem when posting.

I have to hit the submit button 4 or 5 times before it goes thru.

Welcome Candlelover! I've had the same problem with the AOL browser, and if you can use Internet Explorer, it is much easier. Also, look under Candle Companies on the forum here, and you will find links you can click on to many of the candle web sites you see posts about even while using the AOL browser. Have fun!!!

:shock: This site is awesome! I have found sooo many wonderful places to order candles and tarts. It is so nice to have other peoples opinions before you order!

Guest stardustgirl

:shock:

Welcome! This place really is helpful for expanding your wax horizons!

Welcome Candlelover69! You're going to love this great group of candle and tart junkies! Have fun!