The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Sweet - I don't think this scent has bakery in it. At least not like the lemon pound cake types.

Tonight - Spotted Hog, Cantaloupe and Lily.

Good Morning

My eldest DD has been in Dubai for a work conference...was very nervous but it seems that she's having a wonderful time. I'm grateful she is able to travel and see other countries and cultures.

It's coffee scents this morning...

Lilac Scentsations Mountain Hazelnut Coffee

FP Zucchini Noel & Coffee w/ Sugar

SGA Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava...both from a sweet CF pal! Thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] I bet your DD is having an amazing experience in Dubai! Did she say how long the plane flight was to get there? Has she had a chance to try a schwarma sandwich? I've heard it's delicious.

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Café....luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet..the flight was 14 hours but Emirates Airlines is luxurious and she had a blast although she hates flying! I believe my DD already eats Schwarma...but I'm sure it's much better there!! My DS lives in the city and is crazy about Schwarma, Falafels and Hummus. He's always making us try new things which is good. ;)

Btw....how's Mookie doing? [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Hi ladies. Melting: Pretty in Pink by Scentsationals

Votive: Warm Apple Pie by Village Candle. Have a great evening.

Susan...you've ordered from Satin Suzie Scents, right? Whatcha think? I placed an order and so far I am very impressed with customer service and fragrance blends but I've still got to actually melt them. Already ready to go get some more! :)

Susan...you've ordered from Satin Suzie Scents, right? Whatcha think? I placed an order and so far I am very impressed with customer service and fragrance blends but I've still got to actually melt them. Already ready to go get some more! :)

Maggie, Yes I have, and have enjoyed what I have melted. Hope you emjoy what you have. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae - Mookie still chases the cats, both indoors and the outdoor ferals and it's getting waaaay old. :wacko: My 10 year old mama cat can't walk into the room without him chasing her and I miss her sitting on my lap. There are many days I just keep the other cats upstairs for some peace. If I had a dollar for every time I've said 'no cat!' [smilie=th_shout] ...I'd be a wealthy woman. dry.gif Some dogs just have a strong prey drive and can't leave cats alone and if that's the case, he'll have to be returned soon. By the end of the day I ask myself why I didn't return him long ago, but the next morning I'm all hopeful again that it'll work out. I don't know what my deal is. :sFun_ahohno:

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Boy....wonderful scent! :sHa_okay:

Sweet ~ I was in California with DH heading back to New Mexico yesterday. The reason I said I wished I could be in two places at one time is because yes, Maggie, you hit the nail on the head. It's so hard to leave DH there, but I do miss the girls and fur babies so much when I'm gone. Just want us all to be in the same place again.

DH will be home for an extended Valentine's weekend next week. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

In the meantime, since he is only a few short blocks from Levi Stadium, things are getting pretty interesting with all of the preparations for the Super Bowl.

TSC Hoodie & Sweat Pants ~ Yummy spicy apples, candied yams, butter & brown sugar

CLK Apple Corn Muffins and Grandma's Lemon Cake ~ Got these as freebies with my first order today. She gives a lot, just like the other Carol. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] And awesome customer service to boot! But the lemon one is very light. Not sure it's throwing at all with the SGA Skittles one in the background from the bathroom.

Homemade White Linen

Thanks Susan! I hope so too.

Sweet...I'm sorry Mookie is still giving you a hard time. I thought that little bugger would have gotten the picture by now. I know you miss the quiet time you had with your kitties and I'm sorry about that. :(

Tonight I put on a chunk in Pumpkin Pie ZB by Satin Suzie Scents...hoping it smells as good hot as it does cold!

Recently added LSC Dunkin Punkins to the other melters

Night.

Wowie, Maggie! Dubai! What a great experience - I hope you are getting some good pics sent to you!

Sweet, it is really hard, isn't it, when one of the youngsters does not behave? I still have the feisty Siamese that smacks everyone that walks by - but I would feel really bad about giving up on her. Not that she will ever change...

Tonight it is Berry Tangerine - Cheryls.

Good Morning! Snow Day!! :smileysnowangel: We are all home from school and work today...I had no idea it was supposed to snow...until the call at 5:30 am.

Debra...Yep, she's sending pics....its a beautiful place!!!

Honeybear...glad you made it home safely and that you'll be seeing your DH soon!

Changing up the scents...

Brown Sugar Pear Cake by Satin Suzie Scents....mmmmmm! Waiting for them to completely melt to see how they do.

Upstairs its Little Boy Blue by FAM

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

It's snowing pretty heavy here. Not really a fan though. I have to probably drive my mom to dialysis later because her driver won't drive in the snow.

Melting Nene's Very Vanilla Bean and Nene's Coffee Cream.

Be safe everyone!

Debra - Funny, feisty was mentioned in Mookie's ad. :icon_rolleyes: What's your dogs reaction when smacked by the kitty? I know what U mean about not wanting to give up, I don't either. I live in hope he'll acclimate. :)

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] ....another snow day for U??!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] How much did U get?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte. :wub: Michele - I'm slow getting your chunk mailed, don't give up, it'll get to U soon so U can enjoy it!

Maggie, what a wonderful experience for your DD!

NMHoneybear, I'm glad your DH will be home for Valentine's Day. ♡

Melting Sentinel from Super Tarts, a gift from a thoughtful CF pal.

Sweet...we only got about 4 inches but it started around 4:30 am and was coming down heavy. By 7 it was looking like a blizzard out there so they decided to close schools. The sun's out now and it's already melting like crazy!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifWe are having a warm front (even more than normal this time of year!) this week. It's supposed to be a high of 85 on Monday! th_sSig_what.gif

Maggie, wow, Dubai! That sounds like such a great time for your daughter. How are you liking your Satin Suzie Scents?th_235F35F32.gif Enjoy your snow day off! th_autumboy.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad that your DH will be with you for Valentine's Day weekend! th_slider_flirt.gif

Debra, lol to your Siamese cat! th_laughing.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Berry Cake and Strawberry Pomegranate Bday Cake from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

th_bb20.gif

Mpfand and Biolaeagles...Yep, my DD seems to be having the time of her life. Glad she was able to do it. :)

Biolaeagles...well, the 1 tart of Pumpkin ZB seemed light to me but the 2 LSC tarts I put in also seemed light [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] so maybe it was me or the change in weather. Today's Brown Sugar Pear Cake was in 3 melters and did great!! I even had to turn 2 melters off for a while because my neice is staying with me and I was worried she may be sensitive to scents. I'm very pleased so far. ;) They've been on for about 10 hours and think they need changing.

Biolaeagles...85? Wow...that's hot!! We're expecting more snow!

Finally changed out the scents...CLKS Blueberry Cheese Danish...yum!

Goodnight

Sweet ~ I hope Mookie stops harassing your kitties soon. [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie ~ Glad you DD is enjoying Dubai. From the pictures I have seen, that place is fancy!

Debra ~ Some kitties are just instigators, I think. My little Kitten picks on her big sister (much bigger, as Zoe is 27 pounds!). She's definitely a brave soul!

TCC Caramel Apples Zucchini Bread

ST Gollum ~ Ocean Breeze, Vanilla Bean Noel, Red Delicious Apple, and Sweet Blackberries

MaggieMae - More snow for U? :sFun_mango: Our forecast is for rain turning to snow on Monday, don't know how much we're to get yet, tho.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte...mmmmm good! :skywriter: