The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

I Heart Tarts

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gifI'm so glad it's Friday! Tomorrow I have a bridal shower for my good girlfriend, and we are also celebrating my mom's birthday with our entire family. th_yay.gif

Honeybear, I feel sooo bad for you! th_cry2yw3.gifGet better soon, love!

Sweet, that soup sounds delicious! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Debra, lol! I know the feeling. I try to hide my wax and candles before DH sees too. th_pardon.gif

Earlier today I was melting Ruby Red and Pistachio Butter Fudge Bread from Wilma's. Now I'm burning a B&BW candle in Watermelon Lemonade- a fave! th_slider_flirt.gif

Happy Saturday!

Honeybear...the flu?? Oh no! I hope you are feeling back to yourself very soon!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

[smilie=th_blij40] HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!! [smilie=th_blij40]

Debra...Walmart really has so many really great scents!! Ya can't pick just one...or two....or three...

[smilie=th_funny] I hear ya ladies!! I never open my "wax closet" when the old DH is in the family room....the other day I needed to get something and it was in the back of the closet!! I had to take a couple boxes out and I hear this voice behind me say...."Are ALL of those boxes candles? I really think you have to stop!!"....I just put it all back and slipped out of the room, nice and quiet like....lol!

Biolaeagles...enjoy the shower and the birthday party!

Sweet...your soup sounds perfect on those cold days you're having!!

Well, it's been Apple Wreath by Satin Suzie but I'm turning off everything to head off to Georgia. I'll be without smellies for a couple days. Take care all.

[smilie=th_blij12]

Debra - With no Walmart by U I totally understand your *need* to get lottsa BH&G waxies when U get the chance! ;) Can't go wrong with BH&G ... scents are always good!

MaggieMae - Have fun in GA! :sFun_mango: Even tho the south is colder than normal this weekend, I'm sure the temps will be warmer than where U live. Safe travels! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies. :sHa_okay: Very cold here, wind chill below 0 this morning and only going to 9 degrees today...brrrr.99-1.gif

NMHoneybear, I'm sorry you've been so sick. :( Hope you're feeling much better and are able to enjoy the weekend with your DH.

Maggie, enjoy your trip!

Brr......Sweet. Those are some cold temps! We're still enjoying lots of sunshine with temps in the low 70's. I'm wanting to get the backyard cleaned up so we can start eating outside again and plant some flowers. :)

Today's melt is Funnel Cake from Aunt Nenas.

Sweet, I am not sure if they are new or not - they are new to me because I don't get there often. Maybe you know - here are a few names:

Himalayan Pink Salt (fav)!!!

Day Dream

Tea Thyme

Passion Fruit Coconut

Tonight, after I clean out melters, I will melt YC Country Linen.

Good Morning!

Sweet- I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves pumpkin scents all year long.

Giving LOL Vanilla a Pudding Cinnamon Rolls another try today since DD said it was giving her a headache. It was very strong.

Also melting LOL Fudged Up Yellow Cake. Another good one.

My family is all coming here today to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday today. Might shut the melters then because my father always complains my house smells like candles.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Susan - YC's Kitchen Spice is my fave scent from them...is the candle as strong as tarts? [smilie=th_235F35F32] I know U don't want any more snow, but I hope U get that and not ice on Mon/Tues.

Michele - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your mom today! Yay for pumpkin scented waxies! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I sent your SGA tarts last week and am disappointed the pkg didn't get to U when it should have. Now with no mail tomorrow, it won't reach U until Tues.

:happyvday: I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte.....deeelish! :hearts_tr:

Debra - I haven't been in Walmart for quite a while & don't know if those are new scents. [smilie=th_pardon] I'm mostly a bakery gal ya know & most of those don't sound like ones I'd sniff. I had a tea scent from them a while ago, but don't think that was the name. What's Himalayan Pink Salt smell like?

I'm melting Nene's Harvest Moon....more of a lighter/med strength, but such a good scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet, the HPS label says Eucalyptus and Pink Jasmine. Probably not one you would sniff, either!! :D

Tonight it is Mahogany & Vetiver by Candle-lite.

Sweet, the HPS label says Eucalyptus and Pink Jasmine. Probably not one you would sniff, either!! :D

Debra - Hmmm....I might have sniffed out of curiosity. But buying it is a whole 'nother thing! [smilie=th_cha69]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Bun....I like this but not my fave of her coffee scents.I saw my 1st robin since fall this morning. :o I hope that doesn't mean Punxy Phil was right.

It's snowing hard here! I know a lot of you love the snow but I'm ready for it to be spring. I don't really like driving in it. Need to bring DD to a doctor appointment and get my mom from dialysis.

Melting Cheryl's Brazilian Nut Coffee. We shall see how this one does but it's really old.

Good afternoon, everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday! yes.gif Today DS # 1 had the day off for President's Day, so I took the boys to the park to see his friend. I am pooped! It was 90 degrees at the park today. th_sSig_what.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad your party for your mom went well! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Death by Cereal from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif

Hard waking up and moving this morning, after a 4 day weekend....wish i could retire [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] (yeah right!!)_

Melting SGA's Sugar Cookie & Toasted Marshmellow this morning @ work!

Good morning! Hope everyone had a nice, long weekend. :)

I got bored with my oldies so I'm taking a break from them and melting a gift from a sweet CF friend, Marilyn from Melted Confections. This melt was huge; I cut it up and divided it amongst 5 melters.

Mpfand-That must have been some big tart! Most of my melts these days are old ones. I just have tarts everywhere and need to get rid of some of them. I am itching to place some orders.

Melting today from HHS-

Grandmas Vanilla Bean Noel

Cappucino Expresso

Mpfand - Glad to hear I'm not the only one that doesn't want to stick to only melting older waxies. [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting HHS Frosted Pumpkin....soooo good! :wub: We got a foot of heavy, wet snow overnite. It sure is purdy, but so heavy to shovel. :wacko: I got a path shoveled for the pup and feral kitties, but (of course) the pup jumped in the snow anyway. :sFun_ahohno:

Sweet-Thank you!!! My package arrived today. I'm so excited to try everything. The cold sniffs are to die for!

I hope you are careful shoveling all that snow. We had tons of rain today so all our snow from yesterday has melted.

Still melting the same scents from this morning.

Goodnight all!

I was excited for tonight's melt: Pier 1 - Asian Spice. Every now and then Pier 1 has melty things. Asian Spice was one of the first scents I tried from them - years ago! ;)