The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Aria - Eggnog flavored tea *and* cookies??? :o Sign me up, too - I'm a'comin! [smilie=th_snoopy] Speaking of quilts - check out Simon Beck's FB page & see pics of his 'snow quilts'. Absolutely amazing!

MaggieMae - I'm behind, too. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Sigh. I know....it's just a test. If I don't pass it this time around...I just get to take it again. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting LSC's Christmas Splendor from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv Pam's tarts - it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

Made some Cinnamon Roasted Almonds today and a Banana Nut Bread for my Dad Eddie's birthday tonight. He is so lonesome for Billie. Tomorrow I am going to make the fudge and cookies. Honest!

FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a kind CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Key Lime Marshmallow

Goose Creek Cranberry Vanilla ~ Hubby is making me take it off...says it smells like "sweet, yucky, pungent vomit" [smilie=th_gagme]

Christmas is almost here! :)

EWWW Honeybear! Better get that one off...QUICK!!!

Last tarts for the night...

Christmas Tree Garland from Nellie's Acres! Smells great. :)

Finally heading to bed and will continue the shopping and cooking tomorrow... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

image004.gif

img127.gif Good Morning friends!

Melting HHS Santa's Whiskers and CHS Christmas Wish. I also have my YC Christmas Wreath candle burning.

Maggie, sweet & trep, it was so nice sharing a cup of tea and a relaxing afternoon by the fire yesterday.

sweet, I LOVE those snow "quilts"...that man is very talented! holliedance3-1.gif

Well, friends, off to run one last minute errand...goodies for Ozzy and Tiger's stockings! After that, home to finish wrapping gifties and tonight we are heading to my cousin's house for the big Christmas Eve gathering. LOVE! Santa always pays us a visit and it's so fun to watch the little ones sit on his lap. It's also nice to see everyone and there is always lots of good food and cookies!!!!

Tomorrow we will be home. Usually my inlaws come over, but they are snowed in as they live up north in the woods. They got 19 inches of snow and are a little nervous to make the trek down here...3 hour drive. Some good friends of ours may stop by in the afternoon over here.

What are your plans???

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

believe4.jpg

95663.gif

Merry Christmas Eve! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Aria...have a wonderful evening...sounds like fun.:)

We will be home tonight...it will be a quiet evening after Mass. Tomorrow heading to my Brother's house which will be very nice! Christmas is changing for us as the kids are getting older. I miss the days of Santa's visits! -_-

Upstairs it's:

Fireside Musk from JLC&C

Downstairs it's still NA Christmas Tree Garland.

Have a beautiful one! :D

Merry Christmas Eve! Hope everyone's having a good day. :) I am melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy and Glittering Bayberry Garland from BH&G.

Merry Christmas Eve! :)

CCCC It's a Noel Holiday, Christmas Time, and Santa Baby

YOCC Holiday Homecoming, Holiday Wassail, and Christmas Tree Garland

It's cookie time!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Starting the day out melting BH&G Frosted Gingerbread and Scentsationals Frosted Sugar Cookies

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

image002.gif

Hello friends...hope you are all enjoying this wonderful holiday and celebrating with family and friends. It is such a joyous day!

Melting Christmas Time from Crosscreek and Mountain Cabin Escape from BH&G. Also burning BBW 'Tis the Season and YC Christmas Wreath!

I think I have a cookie hangover from last night...lol eggnogsantas-vi.gif

Have a lovely day everyone!

img45.gif

Merry Christmas!! [smilie=th_blij81]

I have dinner on Christmas eve at my house, so last nite I melted something I thought everyone would like - Can-Do's Christmas Cookies. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Now I'm melting YC's Holiday Bayberry - really good! Aria - my nephew gave me B&BW's Tis the Season candle for Christmas - it smells like Christmas, really good cold sniff! [smilie=yes]

I hope everyone is enjoying the day & able to melt/burn some of your fave holiday sniffs! [smilie=group_hug]