The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Thanks Sweet, Aria and Mpfand! [smilie=th_a194]

Sweet...tomorrow is my last day...party day! [smilie=party] I am really looking forward to this break! [smilie=kewl]

Aria...I hope your boys enjoy their two days off...but what a terrible reason to get it! [smilie=th_pardon]

Mpfand...Your fireplace sounds WONDERFUL!!! I absolutely love the look and feel of a real fire but mine is an electric heater thingy...quite pitiful really...but I love it anyway! LOL [smilie=th_sign0162]

This morning was:

Apple Cinnamon Donuts from CFTKR...nice but didn't last very long.

Now it's:

Old St. Nick from Grubby Hollow...interesting combo of scents...we'll see.

:)

Aren't we supposed to be melting more and enjoying more scents right now. Gosh its so busy......there isn't enough time.

Melting CFTKR Peppermint Cake. Like it but it got fizzled into a very generic sweet cake scent. Thats all I have going right now. So tired. Headed to bed soon. Pajama day at the elementary school tomorrow. Oh the joy of Mrs. A wearing PJ's to school......ugh!

I hope your snow happens, Sweet! And, mp - wowie, that is some cold weather you have for your neck of the woods! Poor tourists!

Tonight is YC - Winter Wonderland

I'm melting Nellie's Acres Mistletoe & Ivy from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Good scent!

[smilie=th_ef7d03c7] I'm dreaming of a white Christmas [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] ....looks like we're in for some snow! [smilie=snoopy]

I hope you get snow Sweet!!!

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with Caramel Apple Pie from a kind CF pal The_Hi.gifth_cc15.gif I can't believe we are only a few days away from Christmas. This month has flown by for me!

:hello: Melting Hot Pralines from Shayz from a sweet CF friend and Creamy Spiced Eggnog from BH&G. Tying not to let DH's car repair of $900 get me down. <_< I plan on spending the day in the kitchen baking! Have a good one, everyone!

Ouch! $900. That is painful. I'm baking today too. DS and I are going to try out a new Eggnog cookie recipe. In the meantime, melting YC Mountain Lodge and CFTKR Prairie Kitchen from a buddy. th_slider_flirt.gif

You guys, I'm supposed to avoid caffeine, but I miss my high octane coffee. Iv'e been so good about it but this morning I caved and had some Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee. Delish!, and I'm energized beyond belief. woohoo! th_giggle.gif

Melting BH&G's Holiday Spice Rack...(my fav this season from them) @ work this morning.....last day of work today...then on vacation until January 3, 2013....WOOOOHOOOOOOO :)))

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Mpfand - Awww geeze....you'd think the car could have needed repairs after Christmas??! Noooooo. [smilie=th_roll] Those things quite often happen at inopportune times - not that there's a 'good' time for it, tho. What kind of cookies R U baking today?

Jules - I found a new recipe for an eggnog cookie, 2 - let me know how yours turns out. I also found a recipe for eggnog fudge, may try that instead. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Becky - It's so nice be off work at Christmas [smilie=th_c2e41937] - enjoy your week off!

I'm melting YC's Red Apple Wreath - good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand--$900 car repair bills sure mess up the budget--sorry it happened to you.

Becky--how nice to have a good long vacation at this time of the year.

This afternoon it is Lemon Apricot Cake and Warm Hugs from Scentsationals., plus Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. My sister sent me a Scentsy warmer and some scents for my birthday so I am having fun with that.

My sister sent me a Scentsy warmer and some scents for my birthday so I am having fun with that.

Trep - What a nice gift! Hope U liked the Christmas Cottage scent - it smells like Christmas to me. :wub:

I'm ending the day with GC's Holiday Wreath candle.

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Mpfand...Yikes! $900 bucks is a lot no matter when...but...at Christmas time? YUCK! Hope the baking took your mind off your troubles. :)

Becky...Enjoy your time off!! I started my vacation today too! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Good times!

Trep...Enjoy your Scentsy gifties!!

Put on TBG Cinnamon Jingle...very cinnamony. A bit too much for me but it's a nice scent otherwise.

Upstairs it's State Fair from McCalls...picked in the dark so it's not very Christmas-like. ;)

Going to watch a movie with the kids.

:)

Trep, what a lovely gift! Which warmer and scents did you get? Christmas Cottage is one of my favorite this time of year!

Thanks for listening and sympathizing about our car repair. I know there are worse things that can happen so I'm trying to keep things in perspective. I did have fun baking! Sweet, I made Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Crinkles, dipped pretzel rods and Ritz Delight. Tomorrow morning I'm going to make oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries and white chips. Stopped into Wal-Mart to pick up some baking items and discovered that the holiday BH&G clams were marked down to $1! I was good and only bought 5. I put Spiced Rum Cake in the melter as soon as I got home.

Trep, I was going to ask you the same thing that mpfand asked you!

Becky I am sooo envious of your vacation!

Sweet, I made eggnog fudge last year. Yumm! [smilie=th_aa17]

I need to try and find some of the BH&G scents you all are melting. I always see your new ones that were not in my local store.

Tonight is another YC - I love the labels, I tend to overbuy...Sparkling Snow.

The Scentsy warmer I got was the white Core one. It is the one with tiny holes all over it that you put a metal sleeve over and the light shines through. You can buy several designs of sleeves to match your decor and or/holidays. She got me the Lilli sleeve. However, I am just using it without the sleeve for now as it gives kind of a snow effect for this time of year. I got the Christmas Cottage and Apple Peel scents. I agree that Christmas Cottage is the smell of the season--I really like it. I am remelting it this morning along with BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookie and they are blending really well in here.

HHSnowmanDecLights.gif

Hi everyone...

Right now I'm melting Christmas Memories from Crosscreek upstairs and downstairs Nene's Brown Sugar Pecan Crunch

Last night I melted Nene's Christmas Magic and it was incredible. I will definitely pick up more of those next year. It smells outdoorsy, smokey and piney...love.

We got some snow yesterday...everything is pretty and white. sno-globe.gif

Lots to do today...

Good Morning!

Melting this morning-

HHS Jack Frost

HHS Reindeer Poo

HHS Snow Angels

Aria-I always love your emoticons. I wish I was better with the computer. I tried to change my avatar but just gave up. It is going to be cold here for the next few days then the 50's early in the week. This weather is crazy.