The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Welp...those earlier scents lasted all day! Kept walking into rooms and thinking [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] "What is that great scent?"...I didn't even know I liked Wildberry!!

Biolaeagles- I love LOL candles! I have one tri-layer one now...I agree with Sweet...tarts are stronger but her candles are great. I think her Blackberry Mallow Latte is [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear~ Hope your DH is feeling better soon!

Gonna change up the downstairs scents...

Pumpkin Caramel Cake from Sassy Girl Aroma

Upstairs it's still Front Porch Pink & Blue Sugar

Have a nice night. :)

Happy Saturday Night

Getting ready to go outside and look for the Orionid meteor shower in a little while, it's beautifully clear skies here . . .

Melting Autumn is Here by DT from a generous CF friend (thank you!)

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Pumpkin Apple by Can-Do

Thankful by CFTKR

[smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Enjoy your weekend!

Sweet - that sounds like I scent I would buy! I looked for her site awhile back also, and could not find it. :(

Halo, thanks for the info on your Kringle - I need to try them again. You are encouraging me! :lol:

Today was Pier One: Asian Spice. Very good one, if you like this scent.

Also, HHS - Lemon Lavender.

Goodmorning all, hope you all slept better than me, i'd the BF stay over last night and he was a little tipsy, good thing I love the big oaf lol, plus he doesnt let his hair down that often so he deserves it. [smilie=th_316785e4] [smilie=th_316785e4]

Startig the day off with

Beezy tarts pink soda upstairs in my scentsy warmer

Beezy tarts bear claws downstairs in a tealight warmer (i'm being mean with the foody scents as BF has a dodgy tummy this moring [smilie=th_puke] , serves him right for waking me up a 3am by falling on top of me lol)

@Debra and SSgal My pleasure to review kringle, i'll try to melt more in the next few days and let you know what I think. I just love being an enabler lol.

Good Morning All [smilie=th_blij81]

This morning it's:

Apple Sauce Muffins from LSC

Apple Press from Scentsy

Upstairs:

Teakwood & Cardamom from FP

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting BL's Pumpkin Spice Latte from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] and burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcakes. I've been burning this candle pretty frequently & it's almost finished. May *need* another one, it's so good. [smilie=yes]

Sweet-I have the Pumpkin Cupcakes candle but haven't burned it yet. Glad to hear its a good one.

NMHoneybear-Hope your DH feels better.

Have some FP tarts going this morning-

Nature's Bounty

Saturday Morning Farmer's Market

Autumn Kitchen

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Trep - Sorry for your loss.

Recent melts:

BH&G - Gooey Marshmallow S'More

Can-Do - Honey Gingerbread

Currently melting:

LSC - Lavender Mallow Bread

BH&G - Country Kettle Corn

Burning:

Scentsible Scents - Butter Churn

KOTL - Kettle Corn

Good morning

super busy day!

leaving house in 2 hours to perform on a charity dance show, supporting a breast cancer foundation. Last preparations, last practice, fixing costume, soon I am going to start the dreaded process of putting full-on makeup. I am nervous as always, but this time I am dancing something super difficult (and dangerous)so I am a wreck.

Melting LSC Lemonilla. Very nice lemon, finally something what doesnt smell like cleaning agent.

Yestreday night I melted Front Porch- Wine by candelight but that was weak and not good scent. Dissapointed.

I started with Cinnamon Buns (BL) which was nice but not very strong...unusual for BL! So, I added Cinnamon Red Hots (BL) and still not very strong!

Upstairs, I started some Indian Summer (HHS) - wonderful scent and very strong throw!

Good morning everyone! Today I'm melting Pumpkin Pie from Can-Do Candles and Pumpkin Cheesecake from Primitive Kountry Candles. Yummy fall scents!

I also LOVE the Pumpkin Cupcakes from B&BW!

Halo ~ You are too funny! :)

LSC Camp Fire Cookies

LSC Caramel Cream Butter Cookies

LSC Lemonilla

Partylite Essence of Lavender

YOCC Strawberry Cheesecake

Going to take a peek at YOCC tonight. She is reopening after closing for a bit due to a cancer scare. I have a $20 off code that she sent me since my first ever order from her took so long. Isn't that sweet??!! I'm in some desperate need of retail therapy and I just may do the damage with Connie.

Going to take a peek at YOCC tonight. She is reopening after closing for a bit

Honeybear - Thanks for letting us know she's reopening. [smilie=th_clap1] I had been window shopping there and all of a sudden saw she was closed for a while. That must have been really scary 4 her :blink: - hope all is well w/her. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CFTKR's Homespun Goodness from a CF friend [smilie=The_Hi] . I thought I smelled citrus on the cold sniff & looked it up - Homespun Goodness-warm country homes rich and fragrant with orange satsuma, mandarin, anise, sweet almond, spicy cinnamon, hints of ginger root, with bottom notes of rich vanilla, ground nutmeg and tonka bean..evokes happy homespun memories. Awesome scent - going on my list cuz it's bag worthy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Added: Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents Crowsline) - lovely...if you like BH&G Crisp Autumn Leaves, you might like this. A little sweet, a little pine, a little earth.

DesertRose ~ Hope the show went well! BTW, how was your LSC Lemonilla? I am disappointed with mine. It didn't really throw much at all. Unusual for a LSC tart. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Adding some new ones for the evening:

DP Zucchini Doodle Cafe and OEC Witching Hour ~ Thank you CF friend! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

YOCC Cider Snap ~ This is a giant donut that weigh over 3 ounces. Excited for it to fully melt! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

LSC Strawberry Cream Puff

Hope everybody has had a good sunday,

Tonight i've been melting Scentsy Kahiko Hula. Its just a run of the mill tropical scent, nice but nothing special. Had a good scent throw and lasted about 8 hours. I just wasn't really feeling it, maybe i'm best to leave the rest of the bar to spring. Its a nice scent if your looking something that will please most people i'd say.

I've just popped beezy tarts bear claws back on my scentsy warmer. This is a winner. Its a great non spicy bakery scent which I love as i've kind of went off overly spicy scents. I had it going this morning for 4 hours (my bf made me turn it off as it wasn't agreeing with his hangover lol) and it still has loads of scent left so i'm going to fall asleep to it. The scent throw is great and it really lingers. Highly recommended.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

leaving house in 2 hours to perform on a charity dance show

DesertRose - Sounds awesome...have fun! [smilie=th_bomb] Do U watch the tv show 'So U Think U Can Dance' during the summers? The dancers & choreographers on there are always [smilie=th_fabulous1] Ever think of auditioning? [smilie=th_c032]

Added: Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents Crowsline) - lovely...if you like BH&G Crisp Autumn Leaves, you might like this. A little sweet, a little pine, a little earth.

Roserent - I tried that scent last fall & luv'd it! :wub: Very unique....it reminds me of something, just can't figure out what. My nose doesn't get any pine notes 2 it, tho. It never ceases to amaze me how different our noses are. [smilie=kewl]

I'm ending the day with B&BW's Leaves candle. I luv all these autumn sniffs....don't want the season to end. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi everyone! Hope y'all had a great weekend. I have some late night smellies going:

Tarts

Crisp Fall Leaves-BH&G

Bushels of Fun-CFKTR

Candles

Autumn Leaves-YC

Moonlight Harvest-YC

Haley's- Pink sugar in Kitchen/family room

Haley's- Toasted Marshmallow upstairs

Both of these scents have been going for over 12 hours in 20 watt warmers and they are still scenting up my house!!

I'm very happy so far with my HHS order. I let my order cure for about 9 days and everything I have melted so far has been nice, strong and long lasting.

Happy monday all.

I'm starting the week off with

YC Mango peach salsa in my livingroom in a tealight warmer

Fussassmcgee Key lime pie in my kitchen in a tealight warmer

Scentsys Sweetpea and vanilla upstairs in my scentsy warmer.

Hope you all have a great day :).

Roserent - I tried that scent last fall & luv'd it! :wub: Very unique....it reminds me of something, just can't figure out what. My nose doesn't get any pine notes 2 it, tho. It never ceases to amaze me how different our noses are. [smilie=kewl]

I probably ordered it (Scentstible Scents Bittersweet) because of you posting about it :)...my dh doesn't smell pine, either. A light, warm, wood scent with leaves to him.

Last night we burned some candles: Pinon Wood (Morenci) and Applewood (Illume). Nice scents but I smell them more when they are not burning :)...typical of me with candles.