The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Welcome back Jules! It sounds like a great family getaway! Isn't nice when you can have real quality one on one time with your family! We you able to melt or burn while you went camping?

Tonight I'm melting Amish Friendship Bread...one of my favorites.

I looked up Bushels of Fun in my tart inventory system and discovered I have 16 of them "in stock". I really love that scent and you guys are pushing this major tart addict over the edge into buying 6 more. Ok...walking away with my head down in shame...but I know you guys all understand...right? :?

Hi Jules, I'm new here :lol: I have some very fond memories of camping every summer as a child, we always went to the Smokey Mountains.

Well maybe I will try Carol's Bushels of Fun tomorrow, and if it is too fall-ish I will pop it in the freezer and salvage it for fall :? I got a few different fall samples from Carol that I can't wait to try!

Sharon

Woohoo, LLVV! You actually know how many tarts you have of a certain scent? I am impressed! And depressed...I thought I was pretty organized until I read that! :?

Cranking up a Cleanse Your Soul tart - Renewal. It is different than I expected. Thinking spa, but so far a baking scent.

update - went back and read description - cinnamon orange and vanilla

Tonight its YC Orchard Pear. Jules welcome back its sounds like fun.

LLVV. What do you mean exactly? Tart Inventory System. You have stock? I'm picturing this huge warehouse where there are a gazzilion tarts in neat little rows.

AM I CLOSE?

:?

Welcome back Jules! It sounds like a great family getaway! Isn't nice when you can have real quality one on one time with your family! We you able to melt or burn while you went camping?

Tonight I'm melting Amish Friendship Bread...one of my favorites.

I looked up Bushels of Fun in my tart inventory system and discovered I have 16 of them "in stock". I really love that scent and you guys are pushing this major tart addict over the edge into buying 6 more. Ok...walking away with my head down in shame...but I know you guys all understand...right? :?

"tart inventory system" :lol: do you use a scanner? jk I love it. Bushels of Fun sounds like a good scent.

I did bring a box of tarts and travel candles. I went with some of my lighter scented ones since our camper is like the size of a large bathroom. It worked out that my scents coordinated with where we were. I had (Tuscadero's) Blue Bonnets when we were in TX and Baton Rouge scent when we were in Baton Rouge LA.

The state park in Baton Rouge really did smell just like the tart scent. It was uncanny! It must have been something blooming this time of year but it was spot on and very cool.

Thanks guys for your understanding! :? Hmmm...a gazillion you say. I don't think it's reached that high but it's high enough that I have to know what I have so I don't go nuts and order more. It's actually just an Excel spreadsheet that makes tarting more fun for the anally retentive person in me. :lol:

Good night everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning - starting with Celtic Grogg from Angie's for my desktop melt. It was a leap of faith for me since I am not a fan of coffee scents but the description of this one appealed to me and I'm relieved that I like it - the coffee is really just a 'hint' now and then but it's not a strong, strong coffee scent. I figured it would be a good scent for working at 4 a.m. :lol:

Good Morning. Melting Lemonberry in Living room, its very strong on blueberries. I don't know who makes this is was a gift. In kitchen sugar cookies from Cheryl's and in dining room Vanilla Lime from Tuscaderos. It smells really good in here.

This morning I'm melting Chocolate Orange Truffle and still have Amish Friendship Bread going. Have a great day!

Good Morning!

Trep, my daughter has YC Peaches and Sweet Berries in her room, it smells so nice! I have a large housewarmer of it, maybe I'll pull that out today.

So far this morning I have Busy Bee's Downey Fresh in the bathroom, Bridgewater Sun-kissed Cotton in my bedroom, and Pink Frosting from Busy Bee in the kitchen. I never tried any of the "pinks" until this past week, but I really like them

Have a nice day everyone!!

Sharon

Good Morning-

I am melting Water Lily and Jasmine-MB, Lavendar Cream-Nene's, and Buttermilk Pancakes-Crosscreek

Still have that Raspberry Blossom and the Lilac going from yesterday-bizarre!

Sharon-

I love the pinks so much that I ordered them in bath and body too. I normally don't care for food on my body,but the pink frosting is one that the whole family loves me to wear.

This morning it is Sugar & Spice's Coconut Bubbles... :shock:

That sounds really nice!

Hi Joan... I love the name... but it is not for me today... it is supposed to be coconut... but I was not getting that... it is quite humid here, so that could be throwing off my sniffer... :?

anyway... I switched out to some LOL samples that I had.... three cake scents (birthday cake, snow cake, and some sort of almond cake)... we will see how they do... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good morning! It's been a little crazy around here this morning. My puppy, Otis, has been a very bad boy, so he's taking a little time out. I am sooooo ready for him to be a grown dog. I love babies (why I had 4 of them), but puppies drive me nuts. He's not usually so mischevious, but today he must be in a mood. He broke down the baby gate blocking him from the upstairs, spilled an entire cup of koolaid all over the place, and broke the cord for our mp3 player. The rest of the day has to be better, right?

On to the tarts....

sparkling champagne cake from mookie doodle in the computer room

coconut lime verbena from missy's tempting tarts in the living room

I'm still trying to decide what I want in the other rooms

I hope you all have a great day! Hopefully my sanity will still be intact by the end of it. LOL!