The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Today is Carol's Country Kitchen, a sample she was kind enough to send me. Ellie picked it out... not too strong yet, but nice.

Good morning everbody! This morning I have Yankee Mandarin Cranberry in my front room, and Carol's Pink Sugared Violets in my bedroom. This was a free sample she gave me, it smells so nice! In the living room I have Yankee White Clouds votive (from Kohls)

I got my glass mosaic plug-in warmer for the bathroom and it works great! I have Nene's downy tart in there now.

Have a great day :?

Sharon

No melts yet, I can't decide on one.

I am burning a Cottage Hill Creations candle though in Red Velvet Cake. This is my new favorite candle, by far!!! Glad I got 2 on Donna's last BOGO sale.

She usually has a Christmas in July sale, hope so this year too.

This morning I finished up the NeNe's Watermelon Belini, and in the bedroom CFTKR Nana's Kitchen.

Good morning! Thanks again for all your well-wishes.

This morning is Apple Butter from Ugly Duckling, I think it needs a smaller room.

Send - great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of a pan. Does it seem stable on top of the little bowl? (Which melter did you end up getting?)

Good morning! Thanks again for all your well-wishes.

This morning is Apple Butter from Ugly Duckling, I think it needs a smaller room.

Send - great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of a pan. Does it seem stable on top of the little bowl? (Which melter did you end up getting?)

Necessity is the mother of invention = I broke the glass bowl so I had to figure something out. The warmer I got has a round base with silver on it and star cutouts (not on the site anymore). The glass top was held by three curling metal supports. The grooves in the little pan are spaced perfectly for the three supports so it is a snug and stable fit, WAY better than the glass, plus it's bigger and non-breakable. I'm going to see if I can find another and will get it to you if I do. Have a great day!

This morning was YC eucalyptus...expected it to be strong, but it wasn't...it may be an old tart [smilie=snoopy] Now I've started apple caramel crumble from Soy Lovely....Don't forget Christmas in July...tomorrow the 25th! :lol:

This afternoon melting Spiced Cranberry from CFTKR. It's very nice. In the kitchen I just started Voodoo Vanilla from Tuscaderos. It smells just like Pure Integrity's vanilla. Which is my all time favorite.

Twinsmom, you lucky duck! I love cranberry scents. Enjoy! I've tried Vanilla Voodoo from 2 other places and it's a fabulous vanilla! I also love PI's vanilla. Yum Yum Yum!

This afternoon I'm melting Apple Cider upstairs and downstairs. I'm doing a tart melter test to see which melter of mine works best.

Guest Anonymous
Twinsmom, you lucky duck! I love cranberry scents. Enjoy! I've tried Vanilla Voodoo from 2 other places and it's a fabulous vanilla! I also love PI's vanilla. Yum Yum Yum!

This afternoon I'm melting Apple Cider upstairs and downstairs. I'm doing a tart melter test to see which melter of mine works best.

Which melters are you testing? I'm testing a 24-watt against a 20-watt today :lol:

Bizzy B's sugared pie crust & tart green apples in the kitchen and LR. Unfortunately, all I smell is pie crust, and like the name implies, it is sugared, not rich and buttery. :lol: In the powder room I have ocean mist melting in my new plug in warmer. This thing is so cute and is scenting that room perfectly without wafting out into the main living areas and mingling with my other scents.

Had to get rid of the pie crust & green apple. I'm not usually so quick to dump a scent, but this was actually starting to give me a headache so I knew there was no hope. I am trying Bizzy B's sun-ripened blackberries& mediterranean sage now. This smells really good cold so can't wait until it melts!

Hey Mom - I'm testing my 24 watter against my 40 watt light bulb. Today the light bulb won but with other scents the 24 watt one wins. This stuff can drive you crazy. I'm still torn as to which is my favorite one.

Guest Anonymous
Hey Mom - I'm testing my 24 watter against my 40 watt light bulb. Today the light bulb won but with other scents the 24 watt one wins. This stuff can drive you crazy. I'm still torn as to which is my favorite one.

Yes, it can definitely drive a person crazy! I finally landed on the 20-watt as my all-around favorite, but I was curious about the 24. I've liked it today but the dish is larger so I wonder how it would do with smaller tarts or with 2 clamshell cubes......Not ready to draw a conclusion just yet :lol: The scent is lasting longer than I expected it to though.

I have had Can-Do's Very Cherry in all afternoon and it's still going.....