The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

I just changed the melter from Tuscadero's lemon ice to exotic coconut. Thanks to whomever told me to let these cure. When I first received them they had a really strange smell. After 4 weeks of sitting around that processing smell is all gone. I really like the smell of all of the tarts I got from Tuscadero's but I am not sure about the throw. Maybe I am simply not a melt person. I just cant seem to get enough out of the melts. I changed to a 40 watt bulb and that helps, also changed to a smaller area, we'll see. I finally got frustrated and pulled out one of my Pure Integrity candles, it made me realize what I've been missing.

Guest Anonymous

Sugar Me Sweet, Rockstar Wannabe and Confetti Cake from Mookie.

I just changed the melter from Tuscadero's lemon ice to exotic coconut. Thanks to whomever told me to let these cure. When I first received them they had a really strange smell. After 4 weeks of sitting around that processing smell is all gone. I really like the smell of all of the tarts I got from Tuscadero's but I am not sure about the throw. Maybe I am simply not a melt person. I just cant seem to get enough out of the melts. I changed to a 40 watt bulb and that helps, also changed to a smaller area, we'll see. I finally got frustrated and pulled out one of my Pure Integrity candles, it made me realize what I've been missing.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I am back to stocking up on candles again. The melts just don't get it for me at home. I'm bringing them all to work. They work fine there.

burning Asian Spice from Pier One Imports. It is not nearly as strong as the cold smell but it does fine at the office. They are having a huge sale on candles. I got two cans for 1.88 each and one large jar candle for 3.78. I like those prices!! :lol:

The late afternoon burn is Fruit Punch Tini in the kitchen from TS, Celtic Moonspice in the living room from Nellie's and White Peach and Hybiscus from Cheryl's in the comp room...this one is an absolutely beautiful blend and an excellent thrower.

have a good evening everyone. :lol:

Melting chipotle pecan in the Kitchen by candle haven. Also Romance from TS in the bedroom. Very good scents and strong throws from both.

Hawaiian Wedding Cake - CYS

Baked Apple Pie - Candles, Melts & More

Tangy Mulberry - Jaycee Daniels

All just started.

Earlier, I had Honeydew Granita from Bella's going. Very nice honeydew and surprisingly strong.

Guest Anonymous

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I am back to stocking up on candles again. The melts just don't get it for me at home. I'm bringing them all to work. They work fine there.

That is so funny, I was just moving offices this morning and was planning on moving my melt stash to the office because they are reliable there and I don't get all stressed out waiting and wishing for the right scent. Oh well it has been fun to try it and I may continue to buy melts to sample potential candle scents. I think if I was honest I just really like the shopping part.

Guest Anonymous
Oh well it has been fun to try it and I may continue to buy melts to sample potential candle scents. I think if I was honest I just really like the shopping part.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Tonight I started off with Better than Sex Cake from Tuscadero's, but had to dump it - try as I might I just don't care for this scent, and unfortunately these tarts have almost no throw to them.

I replaced it with Crosscreek's Birthday Cake, which is working out much better, even if they are getting a little old at this point (I bought them almost a year ago). [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

All afternoon it was coco mango from Grandmas Homebrewed Tarts....really good...now it's cucumber melon from CNS Bargains...can't smell it.

Tonight, it's cucumber melon from missy's tempting tarts. It smells wonderful!

Oh, and by the way, Gage's appt. went well this moring with the doctor. He said everything is looking good. Now, we have the surgeon to see on Thursday morning. Hopefully that'll be it for a while.

Have a great night!

Hi girls,

Have not been around for awhile, been a busy month. I work for a school within the same district as my own children go. Well, bottom line we all know how busy June gets with our own and then top that with working in a school (library)........crazy!

Tonight I am melting Carols Heat Wave and enjoying it very much. Earlier I melted Nene's Hurricane Cocktail.

I am really enjoy all the yummy summer scents. Will not get sick of them until September and then it will be time for all the spicey stuff.

Have missed alot of the different posts, but I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer.

Hi, Maurie97! I've been wondering where you were! I've been an absentee poster lately too and need to get back to my friends...

Tonight, it's Himalayan Blue Poppy from Texas Scentsations in the kitchen (nice!), Candle Shop from Front Porch in the guest bath and a mystery lemon-y tart in the bedroom.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi, Maurie! It sounds as if you have been very busy. You've been missed.

You, too, Send! Hope all is going well.

Heidi, glad the visit went well.

I changed out my melters:

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper - Nene's (This very nice, mostly the sweet orange.)

Sugar Cookie - Autumn Candles (My first so-so from here.)

Lemon Bundt Cake - Cheryl's (Haven't gone back to see how it's doing yet.)

Guest stardustgirl

I'm burning Warm Glow Strawberry Parfait. It's the first time I've tried this one so I got a single oversized votive of it and am suprised at the throw. That's a pretty small candle and I'm in a room that's about 18 x 20, and it smells wonderful in here. I think I can safely spring for a big one next time I'm shopping.

I've got some other berry scents in the wings, plus a Henri Bendel lemon one I picked up at BBW over the weekend for half price.

I'm also buring 2 scentless candles just because they were holiday oriented: one is red white and blue stripes, and the other is red with white stars. They were yard sale specials. I couldn't resist. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Candle Haven - Cream Cheese Carrot Cake....what a bitter disappointment this melt was....I was so looking forward to it but it was just a faint funky smell...will try another one later on.

Cozy Cottage - Exact Friction of Stars.....now I really do love this one..great! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]