The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I went and bought some tealights this morn, while I was out.

Melting: Cactus & Sea Salt by Grazia. Still have the White Chocolate Mint going in electric melter by YC. I could smell the yc tart at the door, smells good.

Susan

Have some great scents going today from Cottage Hill:

Twigs and Berries

Ginger Plum

Bamboo Cabin

Cedar and Saffron

Maw Maw's Apple Butter

Again, I highly recommend Donna's rosemary and Mint bath silk as well. It is so refreshing on a muggy and humid summer day.

Heidi - great news about Cole. Hope all your kids enjoy the rest of the summer.

Patsy

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heidi, too bad there's not an MSRA tart you could melt to keep that stuff at bay!!!!!

I am just starting to melt Best Friends from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Heidi, too bad there's not an MSRA tart you could melt to keep that stuff at bay!!!!!

I am just starting to melt Best Friends from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

LOL! Gosh, if there was, I'd have to buy stock in the company (and just hope that it smells good). :P

Patsy, I love Donna's Rosemary Mint. It's one of my favorites! I had it in a car button that she sent as a freebie with one of my orders and then I ended up ordering it in her soy cream. I love moisturizing with that scent. It's so refreshing.

My nose is starting to clear after lots of cold medicine so I'm going to attempt to finish melting Coconut Fluffer and try Apple Strudel tonight. Hopefully this will pass overnight because I really miss smelling.

I'm melting Coco mint frost in the kitchen. never tried this before and it smells wonderful.

I've got CFTKR's Cranberry Peppermint going. Not sure I love the scent, to me it smells slightly medicinal or something, but it is strong! I smell it all the way on the other end of my apartment.

Guest Anonymous
I've got CFTKR's Cranberry Peppermint going. Not sure I love the scent, to me it smells slightly medicinal or something, but it is strong! I smell it all the way on the other end of my apartment.

I saw a TON of cranberry scents on Carol's site that I can't wait to order -I'm big on cranberry, just not this time of year.

Got home from a drive to the mountains and back today to get my son from camp. Put on Flip Flops (Tuscadero's) and Sunwashed Linen (Dew Drop Scents) as soon as I got home.

I saw a TON of cranberry scents on Carol's site that I can't wait to order -I'm big on cranberry, just not this time of year.

Got home from a drive to the mountains and back today to get my son from camp. Put on Flip Flops (Tuscadero's) and Sunwashed Linen (Dew Drop Scents) as soon as I got home.

Out of my Fall sampler this was the only one I would even think of melting, but I think you are right -- it's just not the time for cranberry. I wonder if I would have liked it more another time. [smilie=th_ecd36868] I will probably switch out soon...

I'm loving the scents tonight!!!!

In the kitchen I have MookieDoodle's Watermelon Bubblegum. I don't like watermelon by itself, but WOW!!! This is soooo good....!!!!!

In the living room I have CYS Pure of Heart. This is one of her most delicious scents, in my opinion. It's a combo of Marshmallow, cotton candy, and something else, I forget... I could have this one meet me at the door every day!~

The bathroom has YC's Beach Walk. I like this one, but it's kind of subtle, so I only use it in small rooms.

Now for the best of the night, so far! In the bedroom. I have one of Mookie Doodle's new scents, Pink Buttermint. This is so good I can taste it. You know those little sweet and soft mints that neighborhood restaurants have at the register to scoop out with a spoon? Well, that's the scent, but with a touch of pink added. Oh MY! I'm loving it!

Guest Anonymous

For the afternoon I put on Lemon Ice - Tuscadero's and one half of a iced lemon biscotti from Soy Lovely. They are great together I think I might have a winning combo with these two. Have a nice evening everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Switched over to LOL Pineapple Cilantro. Wow, this smells yummy and fresh.

I switched to Bella's Strawberry Shortcake a few minutes ago and my entire apartment already smells like it! It's a bit of a sweet, candy-like strawberry, but I kind of like it.

Good news, Heidi!

Glad to see you back, Mommy!

Hot Apple Pie - Bloomwick. This is pretty good. Good combination of apple and some cinnamon, not too much.

Satsuma Guava - Bella's. Wow, this is one strong melt. It's not melted all the way, and it's throwing like crazy. Very juicy and delicious!!!

Sugared Pear Spice & Creamy Caramel - Bizzy's. A strong thrower! I was not having luck with some of my Bizzy scents, so this is a pleasant surprise. Just started melting, but I'm getting mostly the caramel right now. It's wonderful and rich. I hope the pear comes out more as it melts.

Patsy, I love Donna's Rosemary Mint. It's one of my favorites! I had it in a car button that she sent as a freebie with one of my orders and then I ended up ordering it in her soy cream. I love moisturizing with that scent. It's so refreshing.

My nose is starting to clear after lots of cold medicine so I'm going to attempt to finish melting Coconut Fluffer and try Apple Strudel tonight. Hopefully this will pass overnight because I really miss smelling.

Thanks for your comments LL. I hope you soon get over your cold. Summer colds can be so miserable. Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids like water and iced tea etc.

Patsy [smilie=th_1_bigone110] .

Tonight i'm melting Tarts Galore - Sweet Orange Chili Pepper (nice scent, not much throw)

YC Lilac blossom - Great Scent, throw good for smaller room, which I find typical of YC

and Ocean Water, also nice clean scent.