The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

[smilie=th_e16] I am burning candles in AZW Blueberry Lemon Poundcake and Pink Flower Scents Cherry Vanilla Marzipan.

Lynn

Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only mix-master with frankenstein scent creations!

[smilie=th_thlaughter]

I did end up giving up the ghost on the Bonfire Bliss/Frankincense creation and replaced it with Coastal Breeze by Nene's.

And in my bathroom I put Sunglasses by Cozy Cottage.

Christy (or anyone) do you know what happened to the company that replaced GHBT? I can't remember the name off-hand. Grandma's was one of the first tart vendors I tried when I first started tarting. (BCF - before candlefind)

35e70dbc.gif

MaggieMae - I like your new siggy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks Sweet! :)

Maggie, can't go wrong with a great ZB scent or two!

You got that right!! I love my ZB's!!!! ;)

Nothing new melting tonight...the twins have some friends over and they think anything new will make them choke... [smilie=th_talktothehand] ...but it's ok cause I can still smell the YOCC!!!

So much for a creamy-dreamy vanilla scent. I went searching, and found a few others that tickled my nose.

OMG Candles "Pink Divinity Cheesecake" - this one is soy, and doesn't have much scent cold. I let it sit, thinking that the scent would show up, but it has been months, and nada. We'll just have to see how it melts.

Kim's Tart Candles "Cotton Candy" - another oldie, and the last one in the bag.

Have a great night everyone!

Christy (or anyone) do you know what happened to the company that replaced GHBT? I can't remember the name off-hand. Grandma's was one of the first tart vendors I tried when I first started tarting. (BCF - before candlefind

Laurie - not Christy, but I checked and she had auctions in December 2011 - queenoftarts10, but nothing between August and Dec. You could probably try contacting her thru ebay - ?

I'm melting Dream Tarts Mulled Cider Brew - [smilie=th_cc15] . It's got enuf spice to be slightly similar to Apple Jack & Peel. :wub:

I also like to eek the last bit of scent out of tarts - that is probably why my stash lasts forever!

Wrapping up today with a Cozy Cottage - Lavender Laundry.

tonight it's Sunrise from Crabby

How did you like that? I got a small bag during a clearance sale last month, and the throw was hugely disappointing . . . as in basically non-existent, for me.

Candledippers Lemon Meringue Pie was good and strong last night. This morning it's Ten Digit Creations - Ginger Ale and Cheryl's - Christmas Cabin sample.

No candles yet, because I get to go to an honor roll awards ceremony th_i-m_so_happy.gif and breakfast at my son's school. Let's see what I can do to embarrass him. th_biggestgrin.gif

Yeah its Friday looking forward to a 3 day weekend. Starting my day out with Spiced cranberry and Macintosh Apple both from Buggytown. Have a great day

Jules: Send him under his seat!! HA! Congratulations on Honor Roll recognition. I am burning Scentsible Scents Rosemary Verbena votive. THis is a great clean smell and makes me want to be outside digging in my herbs and flowers. It won't be too long. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Happy Friday! I have melting from Can-Do Blue Ribbon Cookies and from YC Be Thankful. I put both of these tarts on before I went grocery shopping and when I opened the door it was most yummy scent greeting me. I Love my smellies, they make me happy.

Jules~ Congrats to your DS!!! :)

Just got in from work and started up the warmers:

Crosscreek's Cranberry Marmalade from a CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Dream Tarts Graham Cracker...a freebie in my order

Dream Tarts Mulled Cider Brew from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good one. :)

Thank you. DS was plenty embarrassed. All I had to do was try to take his picture. Mortifying. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

This afternoon's melt scents are Tuscadero's - Sweet Milk and Candledippers - Orange Chiffon Cake

Hi everybody. I'm burning a couple candles and melting SH Fireside. It is too earthy/smoky for me, but gotta use up those oldies.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good afternoon...

Melting CFTKR Homecoming...I've melted it before and it's a good cinnamon scent

Jules, congrats to DS for making the honor roll confetti2.gif...they are so easily embarrassed. Fun for us parents though.

katz, Rosemary verbena sounds fantastic...I love both of those scents.

Getting ready to put together baked ziti for dinner...DH is currently on his was home from Mexico...should arrive home at around 7 - 8pm. heart-3.gif

Also dealing with a slightly moody teenager over here...he was this way when I picked him up from school, but won't tell me anything. Gotta love those mood swings.... grrr.gif

Jules, congrats to your DS. It doesn't take much to embarrass them. :D

Aria, I'm all to familiar with moody teens. <_< I'm sure your DH is looking forward to some home cookin'! :wub:

Looking forward to a long week-end here. The kids have Monday and Tuesday off from school. Then it's a long stretch until spring break. Melting Baked Apple Pie from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Jules, congrats to your son!!! Great job!

Aria, I know you are happy to have your DH home safe and sound!

Burning GCC Sleigh Ride this afternoon.

Lynn