The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Moved on to another oldie...that's right folks...EW Coffee with Santa. This is my last EW tart.

* moment of silence *

I also finished my cotton candy candle from Diamond Candles. Burning that and getting the ring out, etc was a fun experience.

Little by little I'm working on a bunch of little 8-oz CBV candles. I must've gotten a sampler pack. Several other candles have recently been relegated to the "warmer only" category because there is only a little wax left. I'm making progress toward clearing off some space on my candle shelf.

Christy - I came across my final few EW tarts this evening and I couldn't bring myself to melt them...sigh... [smilie=th_sad-1] soon, I will melt them soon...

Tonight is Green Irish Tweed from Tuscaderos

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Pineapple Upside Down Cake-Kims Tarts

Strawberry Rhubarb Zucchini Bread-OMG

Candles

Farmer's Marker-Yankee

Gingerbread Maple-Yankee

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning tried organizing my tarts yesterday and realized i have so many old ones that were buried so i am trying to melt the older stuff first. Starting with Spooktacular treats from Bella's and some cranberry spice from Delightful scents which is now sniff my tarts. Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning! melting from Can-Do Marshmallow, this one does not have a strong throw. It's ok as it was a freebie. Also melting from YC Be Thankful and I have a candle from Slatkin's Spiced Cider Toddy.

I'm off to get ready for work. Have a great day!

Sweet, Collies are very gentle by nature and they live to please their people. I volunteer with Collie Rescue and have only seen a couple of collies who nip/bite . I fostered one who had gone through the county shelter a few times after a series of irresponsible owners. She was extremely fearful. This was the dog we put reindeer ears on, if you remember that picture I posted in the Game Room. We had to find her a home where she could be the only dog, as my other female dogs made her psycho ( and she'd menace us with growling and snapping at the air in front of us). Poor dog was damaged , but she is in a quiet, loving home now.

This morning's scent is CFTKR Toasted Marshmallow.

Morning...

Apple Butter Zucchini Bread

Sugar Maple Zucchini Bread both from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard...throwing GREAT!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs:

Lavender Marshmallow from LSC...Love it.

Have a good one. :)

Morning...

Apple Butter Zucchini Bread

Sugar Maple Zucchini Bread both from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard...throwing GREAT!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs:

Lavender Marshmallow from LSC...Love it.

Have a good one. :)

Currently melting the rest of Winter Wonderland from LSC, Froot Loops from Crosscreek upstairs and in my son's room.

I volunteer with Collie Rescue

Boogie - that's awesome! [smilie=th_aa21] It's beyond sad that there's even a need for any type of animal rescue. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

MaggieMae - I like your new siggy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's a grey, rainy day here, too Katz. [smilie=th_sign0164] I'm melting A Primitive Glow's Cinnamon Bun from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_drinks] TY! At first I thought it was just going to be a cinnamon sniff, but a little later the bun & icing kicked in. Yum! [smilie=th_aa17]

polkydotheart.gif Hi friends!

Switching to some new melts...

YOCC ~ Cider Donut

A Primitive Glow ~ Strudel & Spice

Maggie, can't go wrong with a great ZB scent or two!

Boogie, Collies are such beautiful dogs! We have to remember that dogs are animals and will defend themselves when they're mistreated. Glad you found her a good home.

sweet, I'll bet it smells pretty good over there!!! AddEmoticons09752.gif

AddEmoticons109100.gif See everyone later!

Afternoon, All!

[smilie=th_wave]

Just changed it up before DH gets home (can't let him see me diggin' thru the stash).

[smilie=eek]

Added the last of the Frankincense & Myrrh (BH&G) from the bathroom to Bonfire Bliss (Cozy Cottage) in my room (neither were completely gone - does anyone else hate to dump them when you can still smell something?

[smilie=th_cha69]

Sex on the Beach from Haley's in kitchen, living room & hall

Replaced the bathroom with Jamaica Me Crazy by OMG

so it's getting kinda beachy in here!

Crazy weather here - stormy and dark this morning, sun out a little now, and warm again.

[smilie=th_roll]

Laurie, our weather is kind of back-and-forth today too.

I'm melting GHBT Iced Pineapple. Almost done with the GHBT's. Also got a few fruity candles going, plus YC Autumn Leaves, which I'm trying to use up.

Laurie - I feel exactly the same way. Unless it is really yucky, I try to squeeze out all of the scent.

This afternoon's melts were 'Strawberry Margarita' and 'Lick Me All Over', both from Backroad Hobbies.

I'm not sure what I want to melt tonight. I think I'm going to find something rich and sweet, with lots of vanilla, minimal spice. I'll update later.

th_sHellobar.gif

Currently melting CFTKR Black Cherry Party Cake mixed with FP Coconut Cream Pie from earlier lol. Like Laurie, I feel bad when there is still scent left, so I didn't want to trash it.