The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

hi

HI, I am new to forums and this is very overwhelming. I now see by another s posting I cannot access the sales/coupon etc until I post a number of things. that is really hard for me as I am an older person.I do not think that should be the rule. if you are in the forum that should be enough. now i am sad and wonder if I should even stay. I don't have that much to say just like to know what people think of candle companies and get coupons. Isn't that enough, do i really have to post things too!

:hello: You only have to post 3 times in a month to be considered 'active'. We all luv to talk waxies - try posting what scents you're melting in the 'Scent of the Day' thread - that's not hard to do. I think you'll have fun here - [smilie=th_we0081]

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol to our fun forum! We'd all love to hear about your favorite scents. Just a little posting will give you access to everything, as Sweet&Spiceygrl said. Come on in and join us!

Gail

HI, I am new to forums and this is very overwhelming. I now see by another s posting I cannot access the sales/coupon etc until I post a number of things. that is really hard for me as I am an older person.I do not think that should be the rule. if you are in the forum that should be enough. now i am sad and wonder if I should even stay. I don't have that much to say just like to know what people think of candle companies and get coupons. Isn't that enough, do i really have to post things too!

Welcome aboard, dtnj0618. I'm sorry you don't feel that should be a rule, but this is a privately owned forum as a part of someone's business. I don't think Wal-Mart should check my receipt on the way out the door, but...their business, their rules. I can choose not to shop there. But I digress.

To answer your question - yes, you would have to post things in order to access all areas of the forum. A minimum of three posts per month, which is not hard for most at the end of the day. The rationale for this is mentioned in the section on forum rules. You already have one post under your belt.

We do hope you will be able to join us but certainly understand if you cannot or choose not to do so.