The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning i am melting Pumpkin spice latte from haleys and Pumpkin Caramel latte from Buggytown. And drinking Pumpkin Spice coffeee from Green mountain. Have a great sunday

Good Morning! [smilie=th_wave] It's a cold one out there!

Melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Crumb Cake. One of my favorite scents ever!

Oh my Fleur...that sounds [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...going on the "list".

Nothing melting today - my nose is alternating between stuffy and runny, so there's no point in melting anything. We'll try again later. :)

Jedda~ Feel Better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Today I'm melting:

CYS Voci Dell Mora upstairs

WAHM Orange Chiffon Cake & Cappucino

WAHM Apple Butter Snickerdoodle

Have a good one! :)

Started the morning off with pumpkin eggo waffles and pumpkin spice dunkin coffee. Now were melting mocha cooler by cccc

dutch apple crunch by lb

burning yc jelly doughnut

colonial candle spiced pumpkin

apple orchard votive by crossroads

I'm waiting for the sun to peek out before heading out to garden. We had a run of cold, windy, wet days just perfect for candle burning - so I did! My CBV Pumpkin Gingerbread Splash got quite the workout, along with Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Pralines. I've got my little CFTKR pumpkins and ghosts sitting out waiting to the hop into the melter, but right now I'm melting CBV's Pumpkin Pickin'. I loooove this one.

I used up the last of my old SH Perfect Pumpkin Pie candle and went to fire up the new one, and one wick wouldn't light. At all! It was crazy. I half-expected the Punk'd crew to pop out of the closet with video cameras. It's just not Fall without Perfect Pumpkin Pie, so I stuck another piece of wick on that side and lit it and emailed Tarrah for suggestions on what I could do for it, but she's very generously replacing it since it's a bad-from-the-supplier wick. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr] I know those happen occasionally, but I've never had one do that right off the bat. Couple that with having the farmer's market egg pick-up be a dozen short because their puppy sat on a carton (lol!!) and it's been a week for weird stuff.

Jedda, I hope you get your smeller back soon!

This morning I'm melting Sentimental Cider from Scentsy.

Home from church and were now getting going in the melting world.

Lsc choc dipped marshmellow

scentsy orange dreamsicle

scentsy green tea smoothie

lb dutch apple crunch

burning yc jelly doughnut

crossroads apple orchard votive

colonial candles spiced pumpkin-most likely will be the last day for this candle.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe is how I feel right now. I had a triple pumpkin spice latte from starbucks and still feel like I could go to sleep right about now. But must stay awake for the amazing race tonight

Stardust~ A puppy sat on your eggs? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] That really sounds funny but I am sorry your week has been so crazy! Good news that Tarrah replaced your candle!!! I know I can't get through the Fall without Perfect Pumpkin Pie!

Tonight the melts are:

Front Porch Sugar Cookie Dough Bread... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Caramel Honey Graham Cracker bark...no name.

Have a good one! :)

Hi everyone. It's been a busy day at my house. We celebrated my DS 12th b-day. Now that the party is over and the house has quieted down, I started up my candles and melts again. Kicked off my shoes and I'm seriously considering putting jammies on even though it's still daylight out.

Cranberry Orange Spice - Nene's

Halloween Party - LOL

Cinnamon Sage - YC

jar candles:

Good Morning - YC

Tea & Honey - YC

Put on the jammies i am ready too

Tonight i am melting cinnamon buns from perfect scents and

black cherry from front porch. Have a great evening

Carved a pumpkin this afternoon. DS picked out the pattern- it took way too long- but looks really awesome. Burned YC - 3-wick in Fall Festival and BBW-Pumpkin Caramel Latte together all day long- smelled fabulous all over the house. I love this time of week. For some reason I have always enjoyed the week of Halloween.

I am melting in my Living Room - Green Apple - by BH&G very good and strong

Kitchen - Frosted Honey Graham - by Haley's - very good and strong

Hope everyone has a good night... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks for all of the well-wishes! My nose is doing better. I realized late yesterday that what I needed was something SPICY, so we picked up some Mexican take-out, and within minutes my sinuses were clear. I burned a Vanilla Cake candle, and enjoyed my lava-hot pollo verde. Made for a nice evening overall.

Not melting anything yet, I need to clean out the warmers. I'm heading to Costco later for tires, and I might check out their seasonal candles... Someone posted on here that they bought a warmer and tarts at Costco. What was the quality like? I'd like to get a "starter kit" for a friend.

I'll update later once I start melting. (PS - did you all see the new tropical storm that formed last night? Really does seem too chilly for that kind of thing!)

Good Morning cant believe its Monday already it warmed up and we are back to high 80's for the next few days i am sure fall will pass us by and we will go from Air Conditioning straight to Heat.

Today i am melting 7- Up Pound cake and Pink Dreams both from Sarah's wax and wix. Have a great day

Boogie - Carol has delicious ZB blends - luv em! :wub: Crosscreek makes good ones, too. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm burning a Cake Candle Pumpkin Spice candle and melting Nene's Pumpkin Cream. I'm in pumpkin heaven! [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

CCCC's Yummy Mummy in the living room and BH&G baked apple strudel to get rid of doggy smells in kitchen...

cooler mornings means I no longer sweat during my morning walk with dog. Yahoo!

Hi all. Yesterday I melted EW Pumpkin Carrot Treat (can you believe that isn't even my last EW one lying around?!? I bet I have one more Frosty Farts for the holidays...) and burned SH Honey Graham whatever. The scents went great with the salted caramel ice cream I was making (!!!). That honey graham candle is soy, and in my SH candles, the wicks in the soy candles behave so much better than the paraffin ones. I'll be getting only the soy candles (and tarts of course!) from them from now on.

I won't be on CF much for the rest of the week (after today) because I'm going home to be with my family...my grandpa has been in hospice care since Saturday and is about to pass away. We've seen this coming for a long time. Although I've been crying some lately, I am mostly doing ok, it is my mom who is having a hard time. I have been lighting tealights in my glassybaby tealight holder these past few evenings and it has made me feel a little better, so I ordered one to give to my parents as a gift. I hope it eventually comforts them too. Thoughts and prayers appreciated!

I'm so sorry, Cristy. Your presence will be a great comfort and I pray your Grandpa has a very peaceful transition to the afterlife. He will always be with you..

This morning I am melting LSC exotic Amazon teakwood and Carol's- Falling Leaves.

We are recovering from the "shellacking" the Colts endured from The Saints last night. [smilie=th_smielyfight] But, hopefully the Cardinals will win tonight, so this would make our house happy.

I hope y'all are enjoying the magnificent fall colors.We are so fortunate to have the beautiful colors here.