The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hi from Australia

Hi,

I've been addicted to candles for many years and only really got into melting wax when I started travelling so much and couldn't have candles with me. The really nice wax scents are hard to get over here and are really expensive ($4 for a yankee wax tart) so my entire wax melting system is designed around getting as much use out of one tart as possible.

Scent wise I pretty much enjoy anything that isn't too sweet or too floral. So lots of bakery, spice, holiday and beach/summer scents for me.

I dabble in making my own candles but that's for fun and doesn't get to happen very often.

Tania

[smilie=th_hello] Tania and [smilie=th_we0081]! $4 for a YC? [smilie=th_cha60] Hopefully, you will find other vendors on this board that are cheaper in price and last even longer!!! :tongue:

It's the shipping that kills. That's if you can get them - most companies don't ship internationally. Amazon is starting to have a better range though but the shipping prices still push up the cost per tart. Otherwise ebay and etsy are my friend.

*waves* Hello from another new member! :) That sucks that tarts are so expensive in Australia...