The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hi there!

Hi Everybody!

My name is Holly and live in Michigan. Certainly not new to candles/tarts, but I am new to Candlefind! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and learning about different online shops. I've bought tarts online before, but that was around four years ago and the shop has since closed or changed names. :( In any case, I know there are tons of shops out there, so it's just a matter of learning which ones are best!

[smilie=th_welcome]

Holly!

Oh my goodness are you in for it! You're going to learn more about more shops than you ever wanted to know (and then some!)

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Seriously, you will definately get the 411 on tart addiction ordering!

Look out PayPal, here we goooooooooo. . . . . .

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

lol.gif

Thanks for such a warm welcome! The name actually comes from when we rescued ferrets. Woozles are weasels in Winnie the Pooh, and it's a "pet" name for ferrets. :) The baby in my avatar is Rocky, he's an Exotic Shorthair (or a shorthaired Persian). He was a rescue along with my other furbabies. :)

[smilie=th_sHellobar] and [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Glad to have you here!

When I joined here a couple of weeks ago, I'd never ordered wax from a online vendor. Now I've got four orders under my belt - lol! This is a great place for finding the best wax out there, so don't hesitate to read and ask questions. :)