The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Hello from PA

Hello Candle Lovers… I’m new to this forum and happy to have joined. I’ve been passionate with candles for a long time and always on the search for a strong fragrant candle. In stores I stop and sniff searching for new scents, and come away disappointed to waxy smells rather than beautiful and lasting aroma’s. I love the fragrance of Eucalyptus and searching for a fragrant candle that is long lasting with that aroma. Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. Thank you for allowing me to join CandleFind.

[smilie=feedback]

[smilie=th_Hello_] Nancy and [smilie=th_welcome] ...I think you'll love it here...unfortunately, I can not help you on your search for the perfect Eucalyptus candle since I am allergic to it. [smilie=th_fear8] But, I am sure there are others who are "in the know"! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, hello to all of you, I appreciate all the response. I love the fresh clean smells, I'm a true nature lover and love the sweet smells of the outdoors,fresh air,I love magnolia, gardenia, rose, honeysuckle. To name a few of my favorites and true eucalyptus aroma. Thank you again for the warm welcome.

[smilie=th_catkiss]