The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
she31462

Hiya! Tart fiend from RI checking in!

Hello to all the wax heads here on Candlefind! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I got into tarts about 4 years ago, and find my habit...errr...hobby :lol: has gotten rather nutso since discovering the various wax fan/vendor pages on FB. Eh - there could be worse things to spend my money on, right? RIGHT? [smilie=th_laughing]

I mostly prefer earthier scents (Patch/Sandalwood), but also like Pink Sugar/blends, some fruits and florals, and I burn pine-centric tarts year 'round. It's Christmas here about once a week, my friends :lol:

I've been reading around the board for a few weeks now, and figured I should finally say Hi. So Hi! Hope you all have a great weekend :wub:

Well, hey there,

[smilie=th_hello]

So, FaceBook started you on your way, huh?

Well, you are in for BIG trouble now!

This is DE PLACE for friends, fun, and wax-enabling!

[smilie=th_welcome]

You will absolutely love it here!!

(feel free to add me on Fb: http:// www. facebook. com/profile. php?id=1649760207 just leave out the spaces or search Laurie McCormick Davis)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :wub:

I know I'm in good hands over here for sure - we have the BEST smelling homes in the world, after all :lol:

Nice to "meet" you all! :thwetkissf:

Thanks again, Candlefinders! :D

Having a ball reading around the board, and it's so fun to hang out with fellow wax lovers - yay!