The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind Placeholder

Newbie! My name is Kathy...and i am a scentaholic.

I am a candle, tart, and bath & body junkie. Have been for years. It's nice to be around others who share the love. I'm into bakery & fruit scents.....spicy in the winter. Though I love flowers and have several garden beds, anything floral in wax gives me a huge headache. Hope to be able to give as much as I receive here. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi Kathy! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm the same way with florals, like them in the garden or even cut flowers in the house, but not in the wax form. [smilie=th_cha40] Bring on the bakery, fruit & spicy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Glad you've joined us. [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Hi Kathy! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol to our fun little corner! You last sentence of your first post here is SO sweet and thoughtful!

Have fun!

Gail

hi kathy, im michele and im a tart/candleaholic ... lol

what scents are your all time fav ??????

Wow! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I'm off to work, but as far as my fave scent, I have so many but the one that sticks out in my mind (because I never thought I'd like it), is Buttermint by LB. It's a rich buttery, slightly minty tangle of yum! It was an awesome surprise. Have a great Monday......I'll be back.

Hi Kathy,

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Also love the Bakery and Fruit scents - and 100% agree about the flowers - we'll keep them to the outside lol.