The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

NMhoneybear

Hi there! :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for being here. [smilie=th_teks0311] I think I've found my new "home away from home"! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I actually found Candlefind last year, but didn't look around long enough to see that you had a forum. My loss! lol At the time, I was doing research for a class. This site came up in conversation a couple of weeks ago and now I am back and here to stay. What a welcome relief to find that I am not alone in my obsession for scented wax!

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow scent addicts. [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome]

HoneyBear!

You will LIKE it here! Maybe too much! It's a bad influence on the paypal but

FUN FUN FUN!

Everyone here is super nice and you will learn a lot.

Looking forward to meeting you and hearing what's going on in your world of wax!

[smilie=th_sml29]

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to know I am not the only scent junkie on the planet. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I got my first order from CFTKR on Monday and placed another one yesterday. Carol is such a sweetheart and her tarts are awesome! Also placed first-time orders with LOL and Spotted Hog, but haven't heard a peep from either about status. Their TAT was longer though, so I was expecting a bit of a wait. Fortunately, I will have some new sniffies for the weekend. My Pure Integrity order is out for delivery today. :onitswaysmiley: Yippee!!! [smilie=th_yay]

Also, I was just reading the thread about LSC and found a few more scents to add to my wish list. Going to head on over there for another little birthday present. [smilie=th_c2e41937] I'm splurging for sure! [smilie=yes]

:hello: Valerie! Glad you decided to come back! Ok, now I'm curious about what the class research was that sent you to CF. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Lots of fun here ..... [smilie=th_we0081]

It was a project for a Statistics course comparing different candle waxes and their popularity. Now that's what I call a "fun" project!!! :D It was great to be able to incorporate my passion for candles into an assignment and earn an "A" to boot! [smilie=th_cc15]

I can tell I am really going to like it here. You all are a friendly bunch! [smilie=yes]

Welcome-it is a great place to be. Sounds like you are well on your way to fitting right in around here. Looks like some great orders on the way already!

Welcome-it is a great place to be. Sounds like you are well on your way to fitting right in around here. Looks like some great orders on the way already!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am enjoying my goodies. I have gotten my Pure Integrity, Spotted Hog, and CFTKR orders. I think I'm having the most fun with Carol's! She is so nice! I'm already waiting on my 3rd order! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Still waiting on the LOL order and I placed that one on March 29th... [smilie=th_scratch]

Thanks again for all of the warm welcomes. And, yes, I am enjoying my time here. Spending a little too much money, but having fun all the same. [smilie=th_lol22]