The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

sweet&spiceygrl--I guess you caught on to the fact that I am a not a winter gal and am very glad to see it go. Ha! Yes, I am very excited for spring to be here and it was nice to have it start out so lovely yesterday.

Lynn--I am surprised about your Vanilla Icing votive--I have had them before and they were quite strong. Maybe you got a dud. I hate it when that happens.

Starting the day out with YC Easter Egg Hunt and Mainstays Tropical Fruit.

Have a good Monday, everyone.

Good morning everyone! Today is full of cleaning and laundry. I'm also hoping to get some updating done on my tart spreadsheet. I've got a stack of wrappers and empty cups that need to be rated and removed from inventory. :)

Starting the day off with YC 'Pink Sands'.

Hi All-

Very busy weekend. All the kids were home. They just left. DD will go back to school in the morning. It was my niece's Sweet 16 party last night. Not much time for burning or melting at all.

group_hug.gif A noisy, full house is a happy house. How nice to have everyone home for the weekend.

Good morning everyone! Today is full of cleaning and laundry. I'm also hoping to get some updating done on my tart spreadsheet. I've got a stack of wrappers and empty cups that need to be rated and removed from inventory. :)

Starting the day off with YC 'Pink Sands'.

I did laundry all day long yesterday. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif It never ends! Your tart sorting and updating sounds like a much more enjoyable pursuit. Have fun.

Trep, how do you like the Easter Egg Hunt scent? I saw that same name in the YC mixology. It listed Lilac Blossoms and Buttercream. Sounds nice.

This morning I'm melting Spotted Hog - Peach Butterscotch Chip Cake and the Lemon Starburst whippet from yesterday. I finished up a couple candle jars so I'm excited to choose a couple fresh ones today.

Good Rainy Day Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting:

Bear Claws form CFTKR

Ooey Gooey Pie from Whiff n Sniff

Soft Blanket is still going upstairs...love it!

Have a nice day. :)

I did laundry all day long yesterday. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif It never ends! Your tart sorting and updating sounds like a much more enjoyable pursuit. Have fun.

Laundry is almost done, so I'm moving on to the tarts! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Good morning!

I'm trying out a new tealight holder. It's the easter egg one from YC. It's so adorable. DD loves it. It's actually very pretty. A new favorite. I have a Key Lime Pie tealight in it.

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Vanilla Flapjack and have a YC Blueberry candle burning.

Hi all!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Just a quick check-in. We accomplished quite a bit over the weekend. wallpaper all down, kilz on the walls and ceilings painted. Next weekend removing and installing new bath sink and toilet and sub [smilie=th_aa18] flooring. The worst part of this is everything being out of place. This morning I am melting LSC Sweet Grass and Cedar. I hope all is well and I'll catch up some day.

sweet&spiceygrl,

No, Frizzy just turned 9. He is cranky and has bitten all of us. He is dog aggressive so I try and keep him separated from the other 2 as much as I can. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

#2 - My Lizzie Bear is the same breed (may be a little inbred) but a year younger. The 2 Wheatens were puppy mill dogs :-(

#3 - Halo...a Pit Bull mix that pushed through our gate and was waiting on the front porch for us several years ago... No kills were full so we got stuck with him. He is actually the sweetest of the 3 and wouldn't hurt a fly. Frizzy snaps at him all the time. I love him but since his arrival, going out of town is virtually impossible [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

All in all, they are my 3 furry babies and I love them all (even if I do live in a zoo LOL) [smilie=th_aola]

And to stay on topic, I've been burning Spotted Hog Honey Graham Cracker Supreme in my electric burner since last night and it just won't quit :-)

Melting Frangipani from Brown Bag Candles

Hey Housegirl - you should mosey on over to the basement and check out the dog thread in "off topic" forums! I'm always so happy to hear of people taking in the *under*dogs! I have 7 of them!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Congrats Nautilique !!

Melts on this rainy and dreary day-

AMS Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

AMS Sugared Shortbread Cupcake

AMS Toffee Sugar Cookies

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Thanks for the congrats on my Ebay win, everybody! I'll definitely post p0rn when the candle holder arrives. [smilie=th_aa17]

Trep, so nice to hear you had a great start to Spring! :rose:

Michele, sounds like a wonderful family weekend. How fantastic! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Katz, remodeling is so stressful! I remember having my microwave standing in the middle of the family room for five months while DH modernized the kitchen. Drove me nuts, but the end result was well worth it, oh my! Your place will no doubt be spectacular! [smilie=th_aa20]

Housegirl, you're in good company! We have lots of animal lovers here. You've probably already noticed that though, with some of our avatars. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I'm melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla, one of my big favorites from my favorite vendor. Life's good! :hearts_tr:

Gail

So I moved Frangipani into my bathroom because my kids strenuously object to it. (I like it)

I just popped in Lemon Lime from YC - if the warmed smells as good as the cold, it will be TDF! The clerk recommended it when I was getting Lemon Zest at the Palooza sale, she said you can almost smell the bubbles and she was right!

[smilie=yes]

Jules--I like the Easter Egg Hunt candle but what it actually is is Kiwi Berries. Some have said it isn't but I have both and they are identical as far as I can tell. The label is so cute for Easter, though.

We are having a summer day here today--82 and sunny--love it.

I hit BBW today with a coupon that let me get up to 5 of the three wick candles for $10 a piece so I got two Pineapple Mango, and one each of Pineapple Orchid, Island Margarita and Caribbean Escape plus two of the cute candle holders--the silver pineapple one and the silver daisies. Can you tell I like tropical scents?

For this evening I have a Yankee Pink Sands candle under the lamp but my head is kind of hurting so I may have to turn it off. That particular scent bothers me if my head is being sensitive.

Have a great night everyone.

sweet&spiceygrl,

No, Frizzy just turned 9.

Housegirl - Frizzy is a perfect name for him. :wub: Kinda aggressive, huh? Good thing he's cute! [smilie=th_pardon]

I just popped in Lemon Lime from YC - if the warmed smells as good as the cold, it will be TDF!

Laurie - what's the verdict on the melted tart - winner? How's your DS doing? Hope his arm is healing nicely. [smilie=yes]

Jules - how are those sweet kitties doing? [smilie=th_catkiss]

It's WAY above average temps here today, too - almost 70 degrees! [smilie=th_dd5] On the way home from work, I was thinking what scent to put on (not TOO obsessed am I? [smilie=th_cha40] ) and thought a lemon would be good, so I've put on Country Chunkie's Lemon Drops.

Laurie - what's the verdict on the melted tart - winner? How's your DS doing? Hope his arm is healing nicely. [smilie=yes]

Well, Sweet, aren't you sweet?!

Thanks for asking about Zack, he's doing pretty well. He's become a pro at doing everything in spite of the sling. Best of all, the doc encouraged him to do video games, seems the exercising of the fingers will help keep the blood flowing and speed the healing! Woo hoo, he was glad to hear that!

The verdict on the YC Lemon Lime is

:toppoints:

I like it!!!

Maureen, I like your avatar. thwetkissf.gif

Laurie, Zack's doctor is prescribing video games? That's every boy's dream. tongue.gif Glad he's doing well.

Cindy, the kittens are 16 days old. They are so sweet! Their eyes are opened (when they're awake) Mostly, they still just sleep and nurse. I can hardly wait until they are pouncing around. Here they are today.

IMG_3114.jpg

P.S. I'm melting CYS Blueberry Raisin Bread in honor of CYS now offering 5packs. ssshopping.gif

Awwww....Jules, thanks for the pic! [smilie=th_bounce] They're absolutely adorable! [smilie=th_LOVE] Makes your heart melt. Any names picked out?

The one peeking out with his eyes open...that's Sparky...he's the only one we've named so far th_huganimal.gif We're trying not to get too attached (yeahright)